11-10-2009 13:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Makara - Asstastic Videos & Caps
Makara, Sportxxx: Pussy Slip, 11th October 2009

[Image: makara_pussy_slip_091011_cap_04.jpg]

Makara, Sportxxx: Pussy Slip, 11th October 2009, resolution 768x576

There's two versions of the clip, one a short 1.30 minute version and the other a longer 5.30 minute version which features more close-up footage prior to the pussy slip.

Click here to download short version ::: 1.33 minutes (Rapidshare, 25 MB)

Click here to download long version ::: 5.27 minutes (Rapidshare, 88 MB)

[Image: makara_pussy_slip_091011_short.mp4_thumb.jpeg] [Image: makara_pussy_slip_091011_long.mp4_thumb.jpeg]

If you experience problems playing the downloadable clips, use VLC Video player http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
11-10-2009 13:05
fatsoburger999 Offline
I'm sexy

Thanks dude. Are you still going to post the other makara vids skateguy?

Likes: sheer black stockings, c thru panties, micro g-strings, long hair,
Dislikes: short hair, big panties,

Fav Babes: Amanda, Emily, Anna, Bailey, Makara, Lucy,Stevie,Tiffany,
Hazel, Juliet(ex bangbabes), Cindy Behr, Chelsea, Caty Cole,Sydny JJ
11-10-2009 14:10
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Here's an online stream version of Makara's brief pussy slip (at 1.19 mins), the caps of which were posted in post #38.

The embedded clip may take several seconds to load and display. If it fails to load, it can be viewed directly on the Babe Video site.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
11-10-2009 21:22
IanG Offline
Senior Poster

Skateguy, please don't take this the wrong way - we all greatly appreciate your efforts - this is only a suggestion and I'd welcome others to give their feedback but, embedding the babevideo site clips as above isn't ideal to my mind. Because the clips load automatically they're necessarily putting extra load on the babevideo server and slowing it down - there's a single post elsewhere on the forum with at least 3 clips embedded in it along with several clips in other posts on the same page - it doesn't "take a few seconds to load" any of these clips, in fact it takes about 5 times longer to load any of them (i.e. all of them at once).

Like I say, its just a suggestion but, if these were treated like the links to dailymotion or clipser it might make browsing the forum a bit slicker and smoother - what I mean is use a cap and link to the babevideo player page.

What do you think?

A new dittie: The Buggers 2010 (Ofwatch slight return) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid556229
13-10-2009 18:33
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I'll mention this to the forum admin and see whether BV clips can be embedded so that they only load/buffer etc once play is clicked, and until that point display an image (like the other sites you mention do).

13-10-2009 21:01

Click here to watch Studio 66