Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Daytime shows with nighttime calls

andi_james Offline
Apprentice Poster

Daytime shows with nighttime calls
Masti Chat have a great day-time service where you can upload credit to their websites and basically have an unrestricted call, though the visuals stay appropriate for the hour. This is the best of both worlds, in my opinion!

As far as I can see, none of the others do the same (unless there's something buried away in the "member's only" sections - if there is, my bank manager would be very worried). I can't for the life of me think of a good reason why not - any clues? Well, I can think of one reason: maybe the day-time ladies wouldn't like it...

Anyway, maybe I'm an odd ball for liking things that way round and there'd be no demand!
05-03-2012 18:07
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Day-time shows with night-time calls
Yeah I love this service, I didn't know Masti Chat did it, I'll definitely be having a look. If they do it, begs the question why the other Cellcast channels don't do it.
05-03-2012 18:24
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I'm amazed other channels can't suss out the technology to do this too, I agree its the best of both worlds, to have naughty chat as an option is great (if girls were happy about it)

I don't call or watch night shows mainly because i'm knackered from work and just not interested after 9pm but also because there is too much pressure to be dirty straight away and a lot of girls are soo false in their conversations ...on days you can chill be normal and then be naughty too if desired.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 18:49 by docutech.)
05-03-2012 18:48
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(05-03-2012 18:24 )Scotsman Wrote:  Yeah I love this service, I didn't know Masti Chat did it, I'll definitely be having a look. If they do it, begs the question why the other Cellcast channels don't do it.

Ava and Charlie C have done it on Bikini Babes.
05-03-2012 18:54
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=43169

the link to masti naughty daytime chatWink if masti arn't broadcasting the link goes to some of the babestation feeds, ie bikini babes, dirty wives and the like, some of the girls are MORE than welcome to help you outRolleyes some others not sobladewave but all i can cay is charlie c on a sat/sun morning niceeeeee way to start the dayCool

http://www.babestation.tv/home?id=84496349#stream
you can find some of the babestation girls pin No.s here Wink
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 19:39 by Rob169.)
05-03-2012 19:34
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Daytime shows with nighttime calls
I don't see any PINs on there, where should I be looking?
11-03-2012 14:27
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-03-2012 14:27 )Scotsman Wrote:  I don't see any PINs on there, where should I be looking?

doesn't always show pin no.s but if it does it's on bottom right corner of screen, normaly if only 1 girl on just press the option of first available girlWink all i can say is Brandy you utter filth bageek and you look as tho butter wouldn't melt in your mouthshocked but fantastic way to get rid of my hangover thismorningBlush
11-03-2012 22:46
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

So you just call the number from the Naughty Chat site and it'll get you through to BS Daytime as well as Masti Chat, assuming there's someone available?
12-03-2012 18:53
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-03-2012 18:53 )Scotsman Wrote:  So you just call the number from the Naughty Chat site and it'll get you through to BS Daytime as well as Masti Chat, assuming there's someone available?

if masti are broadcasting it's just the masti girls you can get through to, but when masti aren't on ie weekend mornings you normaly get through to bikini babes or at nights when masti isn't on i think it's dirty wives you get through to
12-03-2012 20:43
Maverick Offline
Bullshit, you can be mine!

(12-03-2012 20:43 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(12-03-2012 18:53 )Scotsman Wrote:  So you just call the number from the Naughty Chat site and it'll get you through to BS Daytime as well as Masti Chat, assuming there's someone available?

if masti are broadcasting it's just the masti girls you can get through to, but when masti aren't on ie weekend mornings you normaly get through to bikini babes or at nights when masti isn't on i think it's dirty wives you get through to

I've noticed this isn't the case all the time, i think it depends on which babe is on Babestation. The past two days when Masti hasn't been broadcasting, Tammy and Hannah have been on BS, but there has been no BS streaming, so i'm guessing this only works if the Babestation girl is up for dirty talk
08-04-2012 11:05
Thread Closed