Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Ofcom Complain To Dutch Regulator

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Ofcom Complain To Dutch Regulator
This appeal to the Dutch Censor's coming from Ofcom on the back of the momentum carried on from mumsnet (who can suck my cock by the way, at least they'd be doing something useful other than washing the dishes) Big Grin is highly undermining the Dutch censors position and in turn might actually piss them off that they are being interfered on in this manner, Ofcom should know better not to be getting involved in somebody else's business, effectively they are shitting on their doorstep. It's bad enough that we have channels operating under the Ofcom regine snitching each other up to the censor and now we have our censor snitching up to the Dutch ones which I urgently hope they show some Dutch courage by telling Ofcom in no uncertain terms to fuck off and mind their own business, the Dutch are a very laid back nation and the last thing they would want to be associated with is with Ofcom's old fashioned victorian values in which their argument holds no water, I hope the Dutch firmly launch this complaint into the North Sea alongside the pricks at Ofcom HQ Cool
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 22:27 by Scottishbloke.)
08-03-2012 22:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

it seems to me this latest ofcom fiasco stems from nothing more than ofcom trying to justify their exsistence less than 24hours after another govt agency aka remploy has its funding slashed i think they are worried they wil be next for the chop if not cost effective.

im always open to positive change
08-03-2012 22:45
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

The link to Sexstation on the official site

http://www.babestation.tv/home

seems to have disappeared.

Is this one nil to OFCOM?

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
08-03-2012 23:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Also just to further strengthen Cellcast's hope's for a successful outcome is to highlight the fact that Ofcom pander to the easily offended and are acting in a very undemocratic way, I don't know if this news has reached the Neitherlands yet, if it has they may very well see Ofcom as a threat to the rest of Europe and pressure could be put on the UK Government to abolish this bunch of pricks sooner rather than later, I mean what if Ofcom decide to declare war on all the Astra 1 and Hotbird Channels that they deem a threat to their puritanical way of thinking and waste more of their money chasing the impossible, Ofcom at the moment think they are indispensable but when the UK Government takes a look at their lavish spending because trying to bring Cellcast down via a third party isn't exactly going to be cheap and I'm more than sure that this money could be better spent going into the real issues such as building new hospitals and schools. I hope that Ofcom have gone too far now and have attracted exactly the type of publicity that is enough for time to be called on their exsistence.
09-03-2012 00:17
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Let's not forget the fact it is also these cretin journalist's who fan the flames by reporting absolute drivel and out of date nonsense to begin with.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
09-03-2012 00:28
The_Ginja_Ninja Offline
The Ginger One

Mumsnet will complain about anything.

This section from their forum is always good for a laugh - http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/womens_rights
09-03-2012 00:37
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

These woman rights people flip my lid. Why do they campaign for equal rights yet expect to be treated better? Then turn the other cheek when they have sexist jokes on national daytime TV !! Constant man bashing! Give it a rest love Wink

09-03-2012 00:43
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

(09-03-2012 00:37 )The_Ginja_Ninja Wrote:  Mumsnet will complain about anything.

This section from their forum is always good for a laugh - http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/womens_rights

I had better stop reading anymore of that crap otherwise I’ll have to buy a new monitor tomorrow morning.

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
09-03-2012 00:49
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

I'd like to make each of them women spend a night with CWPussy lover.

09-03-2012 00:50
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

If Ofcom's complaint against Cellcast is thrown out by the Dutch censors (which I think it will) not only will it be a long overdue victory for the babe channels but it'll also be a victory for our democracy, fascist organisations such as Ofcom need to be brought down to earth with a bang, a lot of people who don't watch the babe channels will not see this as a big deal or remotely important, but it is because once Ofcom discriminate against one sector of the SKY EPG they will eventually turn on the rest that does not meet Ofcom opinion, we live in an era where all tastes have to be catered for, they all must be treated fairly and exactly the same without let or hinderance Cool
09-03-2012 01:49