Poll: Is It Time The Babe Channels Stood Up To Ofcom And Show What They Want To show
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average

Is It Time The Babe Channels Stand Up To Ofcom And Show What They Want

perana68 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Is It Time The Babe Channels Stand Up To Ofcom And Show What They Want
Even if they could show harder stuff I'm pretty sure the best looking babes would keep it as it is as most don't actually want to flash their gash. If elite for example instructed their girls to go fully nude I'm pretty sure that would be the end for Gracie and Paige to name just two
12-03-2012 21:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-03-2012 21:43 )perana68 Wrote:  Even if they could show harder stuff I'm pretty sure the best looking babes would keep it as it is as most don't actually want to flash their gash. If elite for example instructed their girls to go fully nude I'm pretty sure that would be the end for Gracie and Paige to name just two

You mean, don't want to flash ANYMORE laugh

Half of the women on Elite have shown open leg or full frontal in the past, and so have many of the other women on the other channels, and we've seen how the channels can be when the rules are relaxed. Even Paige Tyler did a full frontal shoot when first starting out, and Georgie has shown as much as well.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 23:49 by mrmann.)
12-03-2012 23:44
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(12-03-2012 21:43 )perana68 Wrote:  Even if they could show harder stuff I'm pretty sure the best looking babes would keep it as it is as most don't actually want to flash their gash. If elite for example instructed their girls to go fully nude I'm pretty sure that would be the end for Gracie and Paige to name just two

Its a mistake in any area to assume that if rules changed drastically exactly the same people would be involved. There were attractive babes in the past who went much further than now who have left the scene. There must be attractive women poledancing or making educational films who cant stand the thought of having to abide by massive rulebook and risking being docked thousands in wages if they slip up.

Gone fishing
12-03-2012 23:48
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(12-03-2012 23:48 )eccles Wrote:  Its a mistake in any area to assume that if rules changed drastically exactly the same people would be involved. There were attractive babes in the past who went much further than now who have left the scene. There must be attractive women poledancing or making educational films who cant stand the thought of having to abide by massive rulebook and risking being docked thousands in wages if they slip up.

its also a mistake to assume that this is what channels want to broadcast just because its what you want to see.

If this was im sure the likes of Babestation or elite would have done it as they arent waiting for 50 people to vote in a baised poll before they challenge something.
13-03-2012 02:28
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

This is only my second post in what must be a couple of months, the reason being, I have fallen out with the babechannels because now they are absolutely dire to watch. Admittedly I do still watch them, but not as much as I once did, after all certain habits are hard to break free from. I must say, I do not understand why so many people can still find them entertaining enough to keep them watching through the night, And then post their thoughts on this messageboard. Perhaps it's because they are a new generation, and this watered down version is all they know and are quite satisfied with what is being served up as so-called adult entertainment. And if that is so, then us veterans may as well get used to a lot more early nights, because the babechannels will be quite happy to keep broadcasting this crap for ever and a day. If the programme makers had any pride about their product, other than making money, they would have surely challenged the regulators, who have prevented them from making what it says on the tin, "adult entertainment". These rules on censorship are not sacrosanct, and they can be challenged but why should they when the programmes as they are still bring in enough of what really matters "callers". maybe if the callers could be persuaded to stop ringing in, then that would have an effect. And in a worse case scenario, shut them down altogether. Which in my opinion would be a better outcome than putting up with screens full of graphics and the same dull girls going through the same routines night after night week after week. All scared of making a slip, all wondering would it be ok tonight to wear three pairs of knickers instead of the customary two. All filmed with cameramen with reactions quicker than Wyatt Earp.
03-04-2012 17:00
shan_123 Offline
Banned

No- its useless and naive to think that all the girls will suddenly start doing what they want and the producers allowing it would be criminal unless they want heavy fines or immediate revocation of their license. Think i said this before, ofcom will never go away and will always make sure tv content is to their satisfaction, blame the way babestar tv was run for ofcom's interfering
03-04-2012 17:37
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(03-04-2012 17:00 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Perhaps it's because they are a new generation, and this watered down version is all they know and are quite satisfied with what is being served up as so-called adult entertainment. And if that is so, then us veterans may as well get used to a lot more early nights, because the babechannels will be quite happy to keep broadcasting this crap for ever and a day.

I agree wholeheartedly and have been saying the exact same thing for about six months now. No one seems willing to accept the fact that we're talking business here, and the producers couldn't give a rat's arse what the viewers want, so long as they're bringing in the money. And what's more, why should they?
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 02:22 by StanTheMan.)
04-04-2012 02:19
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

There are big European operators whose business must be stagnant. Why dont they try expanding in a complacent market ripe thats just waiting for ambitious suppliers?

Gone fishing
04-04-2012 02:37
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

I'd like to see someone have a pop, there's nothing I love more than seeing someone kick the crap out of those in authority (sometimes literally as well as figuratively), but to be honest I don't see it happening. Society swings between periods of libertine freedom and stern censoriousness and over the past few years things have been trending towards stern and censorious and with a Conservative government, the self-positioned party of "family values", things are only going to get worse. The nail that sticks up gets hammered down hardest and whoever tries taking on the government, that's who Ofcom are - don't kid yourself that they're independent, will lose. Any judge in a legal case would be instructed to find in the government's favour, any judge who didn't would find their ruling overturned on appeal and any ruling from the European court would be ignored. Why should any broadcaster take a massive financial hit on the judicial equivalent of a rigged game of find the lady? I wouldn't if it were my business.

Do I like how things stand? Fuck, no. Do I think a legal challenge will go anywhere? Nope, and it would leave the viewers with one less broadcaster to watch, along with added risk to any financial applications from attempted new entrants into the market in an already stagnant economy, meaning a replacement is far less likely now than five years ago.

In short, systemic change is needed; not the sticking plaster of an easily overturned ruling that any potential court case would offer.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
04-04-2012 03:38
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Like it or like it not, in my opinion we need a watchdog the likes of Ofcom to oversee and regulate broadcasters. Otherwise what would happen if we gave free rein to all the vindictive, spiteful and downright malicious people out there, they would have a field day. But the Babechannels are none of the above. So why the over-zealous reactions by Ofcom towards adult channels that in many peoples opinions don't corrupt or send anyone on their way to eternal damnation. Again, as I have said previously, a big fault lies in the makers of these programmes. They don't even say they are anything other than a way of taking money from anyone who is willing to give it to them, And with that sort of contempt towards it's viewers is it any wonder that they are well governed by the watchdog? Maybe if they would put in a little effort and dress the programmes up as entertainment more than just a sexual titillation pastime for the sinners of this world. Then they may be looked upon more sympathetically by that nasty Ofcom.
04-04-2012 14:12