Poll: Is It Time The Babe Channels Stood Up To Ofcom And Show What They Want To show
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average

Is It Time The Babe Channels Stand Up To Ofcom And Show What They Want

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Is It Time The Babe Channels Stand Up To Ofcom And Show What They Want
(07-04-2012 01:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  the channels are only interested in making money argument has been played to death on this forum and serves no purpose.

It does serve a purpose, it's the precise reason why they will never "stand up" to Ofcom. Why on earth would they risk going bankrupt/getting shut down just to show a bit more flesh (which quite a few girls are unwilling to show in any case)?

(07-04-2012 01:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Have you got anything that might be remotely original to add to this discussion.

I could easily ask you the very same question Wink

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
07-04-2012 01:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

does anyone think it should be ofcom getting the fines
instead of giving them to the shows
after all its ofcoms responsibility not the shows ?
and ofcoms inadequecies in not finding a solution

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 08:42 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
07-04-2012 08:41
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Why doesn't anyone challenge anything today? We have become a nation of shoulder shruggers that have decided just to take everything that is thrown at us. No fight left in us I'm afraid. The poorest people getting shafted left right and centre, And what do we do, fuck all, that's what. The price of a pint out of some peoples reach. If that had been a problem in the past you could have always stayed in and watched the Babechannels for your entertainment, but that alternative is now no more thanks to the men in suits. Fuck it where's that razor?
08-04-2012 18:01
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I remember an era when TV channels would not be pushed around by anybody and would regularly stick 2 fingers up to the censors. That era was the 90's and I bet you if the babe channels existed back then Ofcom would have rightly been given their marching order's because in the 90's the whole mentality of the nation was very different. Ofcom would have been taken to the cleaners that I've got no doubt about. From the repressive 80's to the liberal 90's and now back to the repressive 2000's, how sad that this nation has lost it's fight. We need to wake up and remember that this is a democracy and we're not going to be told what to do by anybody. We need to recapture the spirit of the 90's and put these moral censors to the sword. SKY TV also has a responsibilty to protect all the channels on their EPG, it should be their duty to get involved, afterall it's their business too.
09-04-2012 06:27
shylok Offline
Senior Poster

Last nights fare was so poor I am honestly thinking of giving up watching.
Terrible loss.
S

Join OFCOM today we offer decent salaries + a company bonus scheme (based on how much pain you can inflict on the British public) - http://www.ofcom.org.uk/files/2011/05/sa...e-2011.pdf
09-04-2012 09:57
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

i agree it is about time the channels should pool all their resources together and take on ofcom on mass,unless the channels plan to show same strength content for the whole 24 hours in future.
its not just the free to air stuff that has worsened as a tvx subscriber i pay monthly for softcore tv content most of which is at least 7 or 8 years old and we are supposed to live in a democracy well im sorry but lack of freedom as an adult for what i can and cannot view goes against this.
of course ofcom always use the harm of minors arguement but with respect they are not personally responsible for parenting the entire nations children i believe the country isnt full of irrisponsible adults who are unable to control what their kids watch and are exposed to so why as an adult should i be singled out and told what i should watch
as for solution is the babe channels to get dutch licences

im always open to positive change
09-04-2012 12:51
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

The reason I am using this thread to ask this question is because it is where most of the anti Ofcom/censorship members post. And the reaction of these members will be interesting. What I would like to know is why there as been no mention of the content from last Tuesdays (3 April) offerings from Top Shelf TV. Like everyone does, I was flicking through the channels, and when I got to channel 17 a lovely looking young lady, who I had never seen before was going through the usual routine that the girls go through every night. She being new kept my attention, five minutes went by and she was down to her panties, very nice I thought, but then it got even nicer, then the panties came off, and in no time at all there she lay legs akimbo for everyone to see. And for another five minutes she went through her whole repertoire completely naked and not covering up. Now out of all the thousands of members this forum as, It cannot be that I was the only one to see this delectable young ladies charming assets. I would hate to hear anyone say that they saw it but kept quiet so not to alert the watchdogs. Please no one say that. What we need is the likes of Ofcom to see how beautiful it can be. Done in the right way like this young lady showed just how it should be done. It was obviously a glitch in the Top Shelf TV encryption methods that gave us this unexpected bonus. If people cannot own up to seeing what we all want to see. will that not say to the watchdogs that this TV is seedy and must be kept from the viewer at all cost.

If this subject as been discussed elsewhere on the forum, then I am sorry for going over old ground. But if it as not, then I want everyone to stand up and be counted and be glad that for a little while we were all able to watch what we all strive to watch.
09-04-2012 13:48
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

its not what the shows want...
its what we want Surprised laugh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
09-04-2012 14:19
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(08-04-2012 18:01 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Why doesn't anyone challenge anything today? We have become a nation of shoulder shruggers that have decided just to take everything that is thrown at us. No fight left in us I'm afraid.

Yes it's true. People like Scottishbloke make out the channels should be acting for the public in this matter and taking on Ofcom, which conveniently gives himself the excuse to do nothing. As you say, we have become a nation of shoulder shruggers who have decided to simply take everything that is thrown at us.
09-04-2012 14:48
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(09-04-2012 13:48 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  The reason I am using this thread to ask this question is because it is where most of the anti Ofcom/censorship members post. And the reaction of these members will be interesting. What I would like to know is why there as been no mention of the content from last Tuesdays (3 April) offerings from Top Shelf TV.

Well the full post of above makes for very interesting reading, RA. Either you got very lucky, or everyone else is keeping schtum because I've not heard mention of it anywhere else.

I am a little confused by a couple of things, though. I've just been through all the Babe channels and can't find 'Top Shelf TV'. I'm also guessing that because you say channel 17 that you're referring to freeview rather than Sky?

[edit] Well I've just had a look through the different sections of the forum and can only imagine you're talking about Lena Live on channel 917, not 17?

Anyway, I don't normally bother with this show, but if they're forgetting to encrypt at 11 then I'll have to keep an eye on it Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2012 23:54 by StanTheMan.)
09-04-2012 14:54