GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Random PMs

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: Random PMs
(10-03-2012 22:44 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  Its just that's what forums are for, for getting to know people with similar interests...

True. But that's also why we have threads like Tonight I'm lovin; so guys can check out who people like, visit specific presenter's threads and engage in conversation with like-minded people on there. If, after that, you wish to pursue a private conversation with someone with whom you get on well then cool. Whilst not against forum rules, it is a little random to just fire off group messages asking "mates" who they are watching. But, no harm no foul. Looking forward to reading your contributions to the forum.
11-03-2012 00:55
Find all posts by this user
tee Offline
Posting Machine

i think its odd sending loads of ppl msgs asking them what channels they r watching...is he wank buddy recruiter...hmmm
11-03-2012 01:43
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I think the "wank buddie" clique are upfront with what they are about. The message in question is clearly not of this type.I just laugh off the wank buddie messages & take the piss.But I can totally understand that my username may attract the wrong sort of attention.If I could be confident of any female members wanting to play,then yes I'm up for it.
PS. I'm very,very drunk right now,too mashed up to find that drunk thread,so this'll have to do. Cheers Boomer ...

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
11-03-2012 01:49
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

I too had a message from pinderpuller 77 today, it was polite and courteous, I had no reason to, nor took any offense, and sent him a two line reply.

It takes all sorts to make a world; we have members who are 18 (and probably some younger who have lied about their age Wink ) through to (that I know of), 71.

Yes, there's the occasional spat or dispute, and any online site - especially one that deals with adult entertainment - runs the risk of attracting the wrong element, but we get along most of the time and I hope it stays that way.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

11-03-2012 02:12
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Thanks guys. I honestly didn't mean any harm and it wasn't meant to annoy any of you. It was just a simple pm asking who your watching today. Like guys talk about cars together or video games I was just merely asking how you you were and if your watching the channels today.

Like I said, I am a perfectly normal down to earth bloke who enjoys watching the channels. So me sending a few pms asking who your watching today was sent with no hidden agenda, game plan or meant to warrant any paranoia or concern. It was just me asking are you watching today

Again my apologies

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 07:44 by PinderPuller77.)
11-03-2012 07:38
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Jeez, if some of you don't like people trying to strike up a conversation with you, maybe forums ain't for you.

I bet even some of you have sent 'girls' on here messages doing the exact same thing, Next time send them all some abuse mate, see if they prefer that

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 11:01 by gazfc.)
11-03-2012 08:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

(11-03-2012 07:38 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  Thanks guys. I honestly didn't mean any harm and it wasn't meant to annoy any of you. It was just a simple pm asking who your watching today. Like guys talk about cars together or video games I was just merely asking how you you were and if your watching the channels today.

Like I said, I am a perfectly normal down to earth bloke who enjoys watching the channels. So me sending a few pms asking who your watching today was sent with no hidden agenda, game plan or meant to warrant any paranoia or concern. It was just me asking are you watching today

Again my apologies

I also got one and thanks for taking the time as it was not offensive unlike others i've had, which generally start with "Hey Mate who are you wanking over" eek which normally gets ignored Wink

I didn't reply to yours PinderPuller as i had a busy day yesterday, i could tell you had no plans on wanting to know who and what, but as things are some who have had similar PM's to the previous may be a bit defensive, so keep that in mind as not all see things the same way.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
11-03-2012 09:56
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(11-03-2012 00:55 )Forum Style Wrote:  Whilst not against forum rules, it is a little random to just fire off group messages asking "mates" who they are watching.

Yes, he could start his own thread - surely that would be easier and quicker than randomly firing off PMs?
11-03-2012 10:39
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(11-03-2012 10:39 )BarrieBF Wrote:  
(11-03-2012 00:55 )Forum Style Wrote:  Whilst not against forum rules, it is a little random to just fire off group messages asking "mates" who they are watching.

Yes, he could start his own thread - surely that would be easier and quicker than randomly firing off PMs?

I think I remember one of the newbies doing that exact thing a few weeks ago but his threads just kept getting merge with others so it pretty pointless

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
11-03-2012 11:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I suppose it's the Forums equivelant to cold-callers trying to sell you double glazing or insurance.Difference is we all must enjoy the Babeshows (some moan so much that I doubt they do) or why would we be here,if your logged on there's a strong chance your watching or have recently watched.Personally speaking my doors always open,but it could get slammed in your face.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
11-03-2012 11:07
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles