Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

My Phone Sex Secrets (Channel 4, 10pm)

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: My Phone Sex Secrets (Channel 4, 10pm)

13-03-2012 20:16
Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Thanks channel 4, best laugh ive had in agesBounce That old dear painting her kitchen, on the phone giving it the ooh, aah, your making me so wet, listen, and then slopping her paintbrush about in the paint was magicBounceBounce Think this programme shattered a few illusions with some callersSad Some poor bugger at home bashing the bishop, thinking he is talking to a dolly birdSad Nah, give me Bonnie Lee and co at sexstation anytimeTongueTongueTongueTongue
14-03-2012 15:40
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

It is a fact that while looking pretty some of the babeshow girls are crap at phone sex.They could benefit from some training from the women mentioned above,who has even written an instructional book on the subject.To my knowledge only Babestation offer training.Saying all this I like to see babe I'm talking to.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
14-03-2012 16:35
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Can't believe I wasted an hour of my life watching this shit! Was awful and pointless from the start
14-03-2012 16:56
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Agreed that a lot of the girls need training on phonesex as a vast majority are pretty bad at it. A big percentage of those who are crap at it also don't give a shit about being good at it and that's when channels should be looking to offload.
14-03-2012 20:00
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

To be fair that program makes us men look like big C***ts. At least when I am talking to a babe on TV she has got her ass out and I am in control. I have never called them at home numbers and I hope a lot of those women who are taking the piss suffer in their business as a result. Hopefully it will make theme a bit more professional.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
14-03-2012 20:41
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

When you saw them taking calls in a supermarket or painting the wall it's no less professional than a babeshow girl chatting to the crew instead on attracting callers.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
14-03-2012 20:59
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Nah its a lot worse!!

1.) Babes are dressed for the part
2.) The illusion is a reality i.e lolly Badcock really is Lolly rather than the Librarian from down the road who is about 60
3.) No one I ever spoken to has been chatting to the crew while speaking to me. If they did I would just fuck them off!! Plenty of girls on the channels.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
14-03-2012 21:19
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I'll say one thing, the sex chat certainly seemed to help that student's acne.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
15-03-2012 09:23
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

I'm shocked so many of you lot are surprised by the reality of it all..... did you really think they were actually gonna use the ones who sit at home jilling off for the show, when they could use the nutters who do it while walking round Tesco's instead...??

Anyone whose been watching the recent Clint Eastwood season on ITV4 must have seen the scene in one of the Dirty Harry movies where he walks in on an office of dolled up old biddy's doing the letter run by copying from a blackboard....?? "My name is Helga, and I'm here from Sweden" blah blah blah... same happens in call centres i'm told; fat old grannies answering your calls, as you have no idea what they look like over the phone.... pmsl.

incidentally, a friend of mine used to do it, but thankfully for her callers, she was hot. blonde, pert boobies, shaven...... should have heard the things she said about her callers as soon as they had rung off though; particularly if they had asked her to be a 'schoolgirl'...... girl had/has issues, but earned a decent wedge from taking those evening calls at home.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 15:20 by kelly1066.)
15-03-2012 15:18
Thread Closed