Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion
(13-03-2012 14:52 )skateguy Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 02:57 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I'm very puzzled by the eUrotic sub forum that has been created in the daytime section.

The section was created as eUrotic TV will be launching a daytime show, to be broadcast Sky, in the near future.

After reading the above explanation made by skateguy in a different part of this forum as to why this section was created i thought i'd start this thread in the new eUrotic section to discuss all things concerning eUrotic tv on Sky daytime tv and eUrotic daytime shows in general .

Anyway i wonder if down the line at some point they will transmit a night show on Sky ? , will the day show be run on a non Ofcom oversea's licence ? , is there any definite start date for this new Sky channel ?, just a few questions to start with Smile .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 17:51 by mr mystery.)
13-03-2012 15:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: eUrotic on Sky chat & discussion
The night show is broadcasted via 19,2° Astra, Hotbird and on their LQ web stream:
http://www.eurotic.tv//index.php?page=tv...d=&finder=
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 18:00 by thefred.)
13-03-2012 16:07
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Probably explains why there's now a channel on Sky currently broadcasting something else.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
13-03-2012 22:05
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2012 15:50 )mr mystery Wrote:  Anyway i wonder if down the line at some point they will transmit a night show on Sky ? , will the day show be run on a non Ofcom oversea's licence ?

I don't know I'm afraid. Maybe if a rep signs up either before or after launch they can answer these questions.

(13-03-2012 15:50 )mr mystery Wrote:  is there any definite start date for this new Sky channel ?

(13-03-2012 18:25 )StanTheMan Wrote:  And I presume you mean near future, in that the forum's been set up?

Yes, its the near future. They do have a definite launch date, but its seen as prudent not to announce it, in the event that their preparations don't go to plan and is delayed. I have no idea whether a rep will sign up and announce the launch in advance or whether they'll simply begin broadcasting.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
13-03-2012 22:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The interesting thing about this news is back in 2004 this channel originally tested on SKY before being removed in 2005, it was never a channel on the EPG but could be tuned in manually. Now ever since I moved into my new flat 2 years ago I have lost this channel as a television spectacle and have had to watch the miserable webstream instead, where I stay the block of flats has one communal dish for all and it's been a major hassle trying to get permission to put up another dish as currently I can only get my SKY feed. Eurotic coming to SKY is fantastic news and on the back too of Ofcom being denied their wicked way to tame down Babestation. As the Dutch have said they are well aware of what is broadcast and have no problem with the channel and have told Ofcom to mind their own business and the same would be the situation with this channel as it also has an oversea's licence and legally Ofcom cannnot stop them broadcasting under EU Law. Great news, let's hope they launch soon Big Grin
14-03-2012 06:56
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(13-03-2012 22:05 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Probably explains why there's now a channel on Sky currently broadcasting something else.

I'm also puzzled as to why you would say something like this without giving further details. Broadcasting something else, as in what exactly? And where?

I also have a few question of my own:

Will this merely be a mirrored broadcast of their hotbird show, or something new (for eUrotic) and more in keeping with the UK style of show?

I like the idea of them operating under their own licence, but looking into the future and the possibility of a nightshow, I honestly can't see them getting away with their hotbird show on a Sky channel. It's not hardcore by any stretch of the imagination, but there's still full-frontal nudity including (mainly standing shots of labia detail).

I also still refuse to accept this dutch licence thing. If what we're currently seeing on Babestation is because they have a licence that isn't governed by Ofcom, then we don't really have a lot to get excited about, do we? In all honesty, it's only marginally ruder than what we're seeing on the other channels. And if Babestation are truly safe from Ofcom's wrath, why do they panic so much when there's a split-second flash of gash?

Sorry, gone right off subject there, but it is relevant if you consider eUrotic may be operating under the same, supposedly less strict, licence.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 15:58 by StanTheMan.)
15-03-2012 15:44
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

In regards to the Dutch licence thing and questions being asked about a future night show on Sky , i wonder if eUrotic tv is waiting on the outcome of Ofcom currently making complaints to the Dutch regulator about BS (currently being discussed in the broadcasting regulations section and titled "Ofcom complain to Dutch regulator") before they make a decision about broadcasting at night on Sky with a European licence ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 18:09 by mr mystery.)
15-03-2012 18:01
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(15-03-2012 18:01 )mr mystery Wrote:  In regards to the Dutch licence thing and questions being asked about a future night show on Sky , i wonder if eUrotic tv is waiting on the outcome of Ofcom currently making complaints to the Dutch regulator about BS (currently being discussed in the broadcasting regulations section and titled "Ofcom complain to Dutch regulator") before they make a decision about broadcasting at night on Sky with a European licence ? .

According to Scottishbloke (in this thread) the Dutch authorities have already told Ofcom to go fuck themselves. Don't know if this is just wishful thinking on SB's part or he has something in concrete to back it up.
15-03-2012 18:17
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

The Hotbird Satellite can already be viewed in this country if you point a dish in the right direction. So it's already viewable on our TV screens. And yet Ocfom don't persue any of those channels in regards to the content. It would seem Ofcom are only interested if it can be picked up via Freeview or Sky.

Any good lawer could run rings around them for discrimination on those grounds alone. And yet they all just knuckle under and kiss Ofcom's arse.
15-03-2012 20:06
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(15-03-2012 18:17 )StanTheMan Wrote:  According to Scottishbloke (in this thread) the Dutch authorities have already told Ofcom to go fuck themselves. Don't know if this is just wishful thinking on SB's part or he has something in concrete to back it up.

Scottishbloke lives in a parallel universe. You should know that by now.
15-03-2012 20:16