Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion
Well today is the last time this channel will be on the UK SKY platform and it's going out in a whimper, pretty much the same way as it started. Overall it's time on SKY will not be remembered as anything particulary special other than the novelty factor that it was the first Euro channel to become part of our line up. Apart from that it failed to deliver and I say good riddence to it and if it decides to come back in the future then I recommend it delivers more than it did in this short but disasterous spell. Other than a few brief highlights it was mostly shit.
31-10-2012 15:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(31-10-2012 15:40 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well today is the last time this channel will be on the UK SKY platform and it's going out in a whimper, pretty much the same way as it started.
You expected what ? The babes to indulge in a hardcore lesbo orgy on the dayshow.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
31-10-2012 16:02
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

No but they had an opportunity to first of all buy their own space on the SKY EPG and use their oversea's licence which would effectively mean ofcom wouldn't have been able to touch them. ETV did neither and the fact that they requested that no caps of their shows be posted on this forum was an early indication that they weren't entirely comfortable with broadcasting on the UK platform in the first place.

A few years ago mind you a full out girl on girl scenario wouldn't have been at all out of the ordinary. Unlike the UK viewers the ones in the rest of Europe showed their dissatisfaction with the lame shows that were being aired which kind of forced ETV's hand to abandon ship before it completely ruined them financially. A failed project from the word go.
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2012 16:33 by Scottishbloke.)
31-10-2012 16:26
BgLugs Offline
Posting Machine

(31-10-2012 16:26 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  No but they had an opportunity to first of all buy their own space on the SKY EPG and use their oversea's licence which would effectively mean ofcom wouldn't have been able to touch them. ETV did neither and the fact that they requested that no caps of their shows be posted on this forum was an early indication that they weren't entirely comfortable with broadcasting on the UK platform in the first place.

A few years ago mind you a full out girl on girl scenario wouldn't have been at all out of the ordinary. Unlike the UK viewers the ones in the rest of Europe showed their dissatisfaction with the lame shows that were being aired which kind of forced ETV's hand to abandon ship before it completely ruined them financially. A failed project from the word go.
Well i enjoyed it and will miss it. If you don't like something you aren't forced to watch it, just leave it to the people who do.
31-10-2012 21:45
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Hang on there a minute before you start up this if you don't like it why watch it old hat of a line that is frequently used too many times on this forum.

I'm pretty sure if any of us had prior knowledge of what would be broadcast then I doubt the viewing figure would be so high.

The fact remains and this doesn't just go for this departing channel but all of them, they are all live, hence the reason we bother to watch them.

It's a bit like somebody saying to you why did you bother did watch your football team when you say afterwards that they were crap. Again my point remains the same, just how the fuck was anybody to know the outcome or conclusion.

If we could all make such bold predications then I'm pretty sure we'd all be multi millionares because we'd also have prior knowledge of the winning lottery numbers.

I cannot be any more clear in the point I'm making. Time to put this overused chestnut of a statement well and truly to bed now I think.
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2012 23:12 by Scottishbloke.)
31-10-2012 23:10
BgLugs Offline
Posting Machine

(31-10-2012 23:10 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Hang on there a minute before you start up this if you don't like it why watch it old hat of a line that is frequently used too many times on this forum.

I'm pretty sure if any of us had prior knowledge of what would be broadcast then I doubt the viewing figure would be so high.

The fact remains and this doesn't just go for this departing channel but all of them, they are all live, hence the reason we bother to watch them.

It's a bit like somebody saying to you why did you bother did watch your football team when you say afterwards that they were crap. Again my point remains the same, just how the fuck was anybody to know the outcome or conclusion.

If we could all make such bold predications then I'm pretty sure we'd all be multi millionares because we'd also have prior knowledge of the winning lottery numbers.

I cannot be any more clear in the point I'm making. Time to put this overused chestnut of a statement well and truly to bed now I think.

But Scottishbloke, the formulation on Eurotic has been the same for months so it isn't as though it suddenly changed format. If it was me i'd probably give a quick look now and again to see if it had changed to my liking and if it haddn't i wouldn't bother looking again for another few months and just watch something i did enjoy. Each to there own mate.
31-10-2012 23:25
Owned by Kelly Bell

(31-10-2012 23:10 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Hang on there a minute before you start up this if you don't like it why watch it old hat of a line that is frequently used too many times on this forum.

Think again,this is an open Forum.Tell you what Scottishbloke how about you put to bed your overuse Ofcom rants,never gonna happen.Your analogy of watching your football team against watching a babeshow is pathetic,any loyal fan will watch their team play shit for the rest of their life.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

31-10-2012 23:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'll tell you what I'll make you a deal here, I'll put my ofcom rants to one side as soon as they are no longer of importance to the babe channels. Ofcom rules and regulations which were clearly unworkable for Eurotic is if not the real reason at least of the reasons why this channel has departed SKY TV so quickly. Face reality, ofcom is and always will be the basis in which the strength of the shows is determined. Fact and truth.

Also on the subject of being accused of ditching my football team when they are going through a bad patch. Once a Dundee United supporter, always a Dundee United supporter but I'll tell you something if they've played shit I'll still be back the following week to see them and have a right good moan about them every time they play badly which is pretty much the same when it comes to the babe channels. Another fact.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2012 00:58 by Scottishbloke.)
01-11-2012 00:47
Owned by Kelly Bell

Who accused who of ditching their team ? I wasn't aware of this fact.To be honest I can take or leave your Ofcom rants.I employ a if you don't like em,don't read em policy.I was having a laugh.I figured this thread would be closed soon & it would be fun for it to decend into an abusive argument & packed off to the Twilight Zone.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

01-11-2012 01:16
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(31-10-2012 15:40 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well today is the last time this channel will be on the UK SKY platform

Well I noticed it broadcasting on Sky about an hour ago, so yesterday couldn't have been the last time.
01-11-2012 12:56