Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: eUrotic on Sky chat & discussion
(17-03-2012 13:51 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  
(17-03-2012 00:00 )bigglesworth Wrote:  All the talk in this thread about a night show seems out of place to me. I think it's notable that eUrotic has only been given a place in the daytime section of the forum - surely that tells its own story?

I don't think that just because Eurotic have only been given a section in the daytime part of the forum means that that is all we'll get. I mean, Asian babes and Chatgirl have still got sections in the nights part of the forum and they've only been doing dayshows for about 1yr now. So we might get a nightshow from Eurotic, only time will tell.

We won't be getting a nightshow. The eUrotic nightshow is simply too explicit for fta Sky. Why are people struggling to understand this so much?
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2012 00:44 by StanTheMan.)
17-03-2012 14:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I'm not saying that they will. I'm just saying that you can't rule one out on the basis that they only have a section in the daytime part of the forum. Even if they did, we all know that it won't be anything different to what we've already got.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
17-03-2012 15:02
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(17-03-2012 14:05 )StanTheMan Wrote:  We won't be getting a nightshow. The eUrotic nightshow is simply too explicit for fta Sky. Why are people struggling to understand this so much?

I don't know why people are struggling with that. If they had been allocated a forum section for night shows I could understand the speculation, but as Bigglesworth said a single section for daytime tells its own story.
17-03-2012 15:03
dominar rygel xvi Offline
Master Poster

(17-03-2012 15:02 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I'm just saying that you can't rule one out on the basis that they only have a section in the daytime part of the forum.

you can rule it out for the immediate future though surely.
17-03-2012 15:10
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

The reality is whether they're only doing a dayshow or eventually do a nightshow as well, it is just another babechannel that is broadcasted in the UK and won't be any more explicit than what we already have because Ofcom will find a way to restrict them.
I like Stan would love to be proven wrong on the matter but it's highly unlikely.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
17-03-2012 17:39
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Over to you, Scottishbloke! Wink
17-03-2012 18:34
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

If it is indeed just the dayshow that we're going to get then I'll be bitterly disappointed, last night the shows were so dreadful I would have welcomed an Eurotic nightshow like a man being offered a glass of water in a desert. Last night was desperate stuff with each channel going through the motions it was certainly not erotic which is why I am desperate to see this channel give the rest the kick up the arse they so badly need. I have not given up hope, invariably a dayshow on SKY has to eventually lead to the night show. Now I have not ruled out the possibilty, as I have allready said you might still be able to tune into the night show via manually tuning it in and into your other channels, if this is not possible, what about Eurotic charge say £5 a one off fee to have the nightshow unlocked and this could be purchased via your bank card which will prove your age verification. I urge Eurotic to look into every single loop hole that is possible and furthermore that could also explain their delay into the launch as hopefully they are looking into this possibilty which I honestly feel is worth a shot Cool
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 19:17 by Scottishbloke.)
17-03-2012 19:15
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Basically another BS channel then?

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
17-03-2012 19:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

No Syborg, FFS!!!!!! why does everything have to be so negative on this, it's almost like we have become accustomed to living in a repressive society, I say fuck Ofcom, if they don't like Eurotic then that's there problem, not our's, why must everything in this country been run first by the approval of the nanny fucking state police. I mean let's all just bury our heads in the sand and just admit defeat, why bother having any hope anymore. I'm sure as hell no other Country other than our own would settle for second best, and to think we called this Great Britain, what a fucking joke annoyed Sorry for the Ofcom rant but I'm just really fucked off now with the whole issue on censorship and discussions on what Eurotic can and cannot broadcast to us the Adult population annoyed
17-03-2012 20:02
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

SB, I hope Eurotic is the kick up the arse the channels need but as negative as it is, how many times have we had a new channel come along where we've started to think that it would be different and then been let down. If you look back at the track record, then there is going to be alot sceptism on the forum. If I do get proven wrong by Eurotic, then i'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong on here.

On a positive note, I wish Eurotic all the success on their Sky format and they prove me wrong.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 20:41 by SYBORG666.)
17-03-2012 20:39