Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Masticam.com - Chat & Discussion

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Masticam.com - Chat & Discussion
(03-06-2012 14:31 )Roxta Wrote:  GUYs, do not bother with Masti Cam!

I took the plunge & bought some credits yesterday to watch Tara & Mariam. I know it's not supposed to be x-rated or anything, but it's not supposed to be two chicks just faffing about on a sofa either, which is exactly what it was!!

They titillate the viewers more on Masti Chat daytime TV, and that's FREE to watch!!

The fact that I paid to watch them do pretty much nothing except ask everyone to pay more credits to have them do something was a joke!!

Save your money, or spend it on phoning them on 'naughty chat' or something like that.. unless u get a thrill out of paying to watch chicks chatting crap on a sofa.

Will NEVER bother with Masti Cam again. EVER!

I have tried explaining this to Jazz on masticam...... All i ever get is she doesnt get paid any extra to do masticam she has to do it......

Lost count the amount of times i have said to her that every one in group is paying to be there in group..... And that the girls are just doing the same as in the free bit...... her arguement is to see boobs 500 credits when in group pussy so much ect...... So going in group we see nothing different and we are giving our credits away to be in there!!!!!!

IndianKing is a waste of space the fella doest know if he is coming or going half the time! Give up on him only good thing bout him he seeems to get days running good so credit to him there....

Jazzz is awesome by the way not moaning bout u Jazzzz..... As when i see u i know u always say i have been slaging u off on here Lol.....

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 23:26 by Trickster.)
03-06-2012 23:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

^^

Guys! Unless u wanna pay for a 1-1/VIP session, you're not guaranteed to see anything happen. Just treat (whatever) cam like a TV channel - If it doesn't grab you attention within a few secs then leave and flick back later. If someone's in VIP, same thing - spy for a few secs and you'll be able to gauge the girl's limits.

Also you've got babestationcams & girlsfromtv? that you can log into as well, so a wider choice of girls from most of the babeshows channels are available.

I'll be checking out Preeti on wed night to see if she delivers another quality performance like her 1st cam show - or she reigns it in like she has done on BSXtreme appearances.
04-06-2012 11:58
babestation24 Offline
Senior Poster

Tara Mastichat
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO APOLOGISE TO everyone that was hoping to see me on web cam last night.. but i will be on masti cam next thursday 21st thursday 28th and sat the 30th and i will make up for it as i had to rush of and i had a really headache Sad sorry yallx
15-06-2012 21:19
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(15-06-2012 21:19 )babestation24 Wrote:  Tara Mastichat
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO APOLOGISE TO everyone that was hoping to see me on web cam last night.. but i will be on masti cam next thursday 21st thursday 28th and sat the 30th and i will make up for it as i had to rush of and i had a really headache Sad sorry yallx

Its a waste of money any way!!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
15-06-2012 22:03
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Masticam.com
(09-05-2012 11:45 )IndianKing Wrote:  Hi Trickster, sorry you are pissed off.

As you can imagine, it is very hard to recruit Indian girls for webcam. We are trying very hard!

This site is a bag of shite, supposed to be dedicated to showcase the Masti babes,
....but if you can't recruit the girls stop taking the fuckin' piss & close the site.....annoyedannoyedannoyed

Here's some caps from this morning, Tammy Oldham on Masti, what a load of bollocks,
.....but refer to this link then check the prices between the 2 sites on the caps>>>> http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1083433

But IndianKing's not kidding when he says it's hard to recruit Indian girls for Masticam,
...not a single Masti babe listed on the Masticam schedule, but check the bottom cap to see what's on offer instead........annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
[Image: image-37AA_4FE6DF5A.jpg] [Image: image-8D9C_4FE6DF5A.jpg]

[Image: image-CCD9_4FE6E99A.jpg]

24-06-2012 10:22