gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

Wanking For The Babe Channels - Why So Ashamed And Paranoid?

PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Wanking For The Babe Channels - Why So Ashamed And Paranoid?
Now before some of you kick off and start, this is not a wank buddy thread or seeking wank mates or anything remotely like that . This is a genuine serious question about an observation I have made and hope this post/thread can be taken as a respectable question

Why is it many are ashamed or try to hide the fact they wank for the babes? Lets face it, we are men, we see some babe who is hot and gorgeous that teases us, naturally we could have urges towards her. Now I fully respect and understand your "private time" shall we call it? Is your business and your business alone but I have never seen a forum that is so so dedicated to gorgeous amazing sexy women, with caps, vids, discussions about sexy babes with so few willing to admit they wank for them hahaha. I mean there are threads where you lot are discussing who is the best daytime babe to phone for a wank lol. If I see a hot woman and she is working the camera like crazy then of course I get hard for it.

But so many of you are like "me? get hard for a babe? no way im not sick!!!" Its like Jeeeeeeeeez, if your a normal bloke and you see a hot bird, then you kinda tend to sometimes get hard for her. Like I say this isnt a wank buddy thread or anything like that, but this is just a general observation and statement as to why a handful of you are so paranoid that you get hard for the babes

I have had some good chats with loads of you on here and most of you know what I mean. I am straight as a nail, no bi or stuff like that and I have had convos with some of you and of course we have both openly admitted we are hard for the same babe then we move on. Does that make us gay? Does that make us bi? No it's just enjoying/discussing a hot sexy woman together. Like what this forum is about, talking about and discussing sexy gorgeous babes

Anyway this wasn't a rant but just a question I wanted to ask you all.

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

21-03-2012 21:22
Find all posts by this user
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

RE: Wanking For The Babe Channels - Why So Ashamed And Paranoid?
Any why has this thread been moved here when it is about the babe channels in general hence why I posed it in the uk babe channels section. If this is regarded as personal talk then surely the thread "which daytime babe is to best to phone for a wank" should be too

21-03-2012 21:36
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Er...what was the question again ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
21-03-2012 21:36
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Question is in the title hahaha Big Grin And not really a question, more a topic of conversation is all

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 00:21 by PinderPuller77.)
22-03-2012 00:18
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I'm not in the slightest bit ashamed to admit it. In fact, I fail to see what other purpose they provide. I'd even go so far as to say that anyone who watches them for any other reason than to knock one out, is the peculiar one.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 00:36 by StanTheMan.)
22-03-2012 00:32
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

First off that wank buddy thread is pretty gay....Surprised

Secondly you sent me a private message last week,out of the blue i might add...as ive never spoke to you before which i found strange bladewave

In your pm you were asking me who i liked and what girls im watching,which i also found strange bladewave

So that made me think you were looking for a wank buddy...hence the lack of reply Big Laugh

And to answer you question i think people stopped wanking to these channels along time ago,their tame as fuck these days....annoyed
Now 2yrs ago when bangbabes was in full flow and elite was on form....id go through a roll of paper a night...LOL
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 00:37 by anchorman.)
22-03-2012 00:36
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

The Pm debate has already been raised, discussed and resolved in another thread where I explain myself clearly and openly so please read.

I don't want to get into all that again, but as I have said and many have agreed, you don't have to raise issue with a pm. It's like if I get a pm and have no interest to reply then I just delete it. I dont make a song a dance about it hahaha. And to quote a fellow forum member in that post "if you dont like people trying to make conversation, then maybe forums aren't for you"

So if that's the case what do you get out of the babe channels and the forum these days?
Because, ugh mate your missing my point completely! Aside from the 6-7 posts that have wank in the title on this forum, that is it. When this is a forum about gorgeous amazing fit sexy women

It was a harmless logical question, as to why are handful are either ashamed or paranoid about admitting they wank for the babes.

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 00:43 by PinderPuller77.)
22-03-2012 00:42
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(22-03-2012 00:42 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  The Pm debate has already been raised, discussed and resolved in another thread where I explain myself clearly and openly so please read.

I don't want to get into all that again, but as I have said and many have agreed, you don't have to raise issue with a pm. It's like if I get a pm and have no interest to reply then I just delete it. I dont make a song a dance about it hahaha. And to quote a fellow forum member in that post "if you dont like people trying to make conversation, then maybe forums aren't for you"

So if that's the case what do you get out of the babe channels and the forum these days?

Ohh right someone already called you out on the PMs already,im glad they did and its not just me who thought it was strange,who won the debate? Tongue

Plus im not saying its not ok to send one another pms,i send them to people if i have a reason too,as in if i wanted to know who had a pussy slip or flash id ask scottishbloke,if i saw an off screen moment id give mrmann a pm,but i dont just send a pm to a random forum member and ask strange questions,like who they get off on...
22-03-2012 00:59
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Like I say I am not going into all that again. I never once used the term "who you getting off on" I merely asked who you was watching lately. If you read that thread all is explained there and I apologise countless time if anybody took it the wrong way

22-03-2012 01:00
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

No you didnt say that,but thats the vibe i got...eek LOL

Best of luck Big Grin i hope you get what you want out of the forum....Wink
22-03-2012 01:05
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles