Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Julia the Naughty Teacher

juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Julia the Naughty Teacher
I Bet Your Look Up Girls Skirts! with Tindra Frost

You little perv. Why are you spying on me in the bathroom with your little camera. I know you like to look up girl’s skirts. I have caught you. You are a dirty man looking at my panties and garter belt. You love suspender belts and stockings, don’t you? What? You want me to bend over and show you my asshole with my panties pulled down… and then… you want to watch me stick my finger in? You are a perv. I shall have to make you cum now. I know you will make a big mess!

This video is what you've been waiting for!

[Image: 2020-09-24_18-22-05-950x534.png]

[Image: 2020-09-24_18-18-41-950x534.png]

[Image: 2020-09-24_18-19-55-950x534.png]

Click for the Free Sample Video!
22-10-2020 02:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Wearing Your Wife’s Panties with Tindra Frost

I know you love stockings and suspender belts… garter belts. But your wife won’t wear stockings. I know most women don’t but I do and I love them. You sent me your wife’s panties to see me wear them with them on top of my stockings, pantyhose and garter belt. He bra was much too small for my really big titties, though. I know you wanted to see her panties up my skirt and you wanted me to masturbate in them. I even rubbed them in my asshole because your wife won’t do anything anal. I know you want to see her wear them and fantasize about what it would be like if she wore stockings like me.

This video is what you've been waiting for!

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

17-11-2020 03:20
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Black Panty Lines with Tindra Frost

What is sexier than a girl in tight white trousers with a black garter belt, black ff stockings and black bikini panties underneath? I know you can clearly see my panties and suspender belt under my tight white trousers and if you get down on the floor I will dance over you so you can see my big boobs from below. I will strip down to my lingerie and dance over you in my black panties while you jerk off thinking about me sitting on your face and smothering you in black satin.

Wow those panty lines are SO HOT!

[Image: 2-950x534.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5-1.jpg]

26-11-2020 00:34
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Lingerie Desires with Julia and Tindra Frost ** VR VIDEO **

It's a beautiful afternoon and Tindra and I would just love to sit you down and tell you exactly how we would like you to jerk off as you watch us. I will show off my tight pink girdle and satin panties and Tindra will strip and show you her garter belt and satin panties. We both, of course are wearing stockings. You will listen to us tell you about our panties and stockings and lingerie as you jerk off to our little tease.

Wow those panty lines are SO HOT!

[Image: FFStockings-9.jpg]

[Image: FFStockings-7.jpg]

[Image: FFStockings-6.jpg]

05-12-2020 03:22
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Honey I'm Home with Miss Tindra Frost

So you're home. And now you expect me to do the dishes. You have got to be kidding me. I am wearing this slutty skirt, stockings and suspenders with sheer black, low rise string bikini panties....not to mention my quarter cup bra. What were you expecting? An apron? Let's make a deal. If you lay down on the floor, I will stand over you and show you my panties, and my asshole, and my stocking tops and my garter belt if you do the dishes. Deal?

This horny wife won't let you leave!!!

[Image: Screenshot-2020-10-27-184547.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2020-10-27-184704-950x547.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2020-10-27-184600-950x532.png]

17-12-2020 03:17
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Strap On Devotion with Miss Tindra Frost

These are shots from this VR movie from FFStockings!

Not all strap ons are created equal. Most require harnesses and are fun to play with. But my really big strap "in" fills my pussy at the business end and rubs my clit and g spot when I jerk it off... in my crotchless panties. I even bang my boyfriend'' ass with it. Would you bend over for a dirty talking sexy, busty Scottish girl in stockings and suspenders? I bet you would even love a reach around.

You won't believe how horny she is tonight!

[Image: FFStockings-1.jpg]

[Image: FFStockings-4.jpg]

[Image: FFStockings-8.jpg]

Click for the Free Sample Video in VR!
30-12-2020 00:44
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Sheer Desire with Miss Tindra Frost

One thing I know about men… they love when I wear sheer and see through clothes. You can see my panties, stockings, and suspenders and I let you peep up my sheer skirt. Now I know you want to get your cock out, so I tell you to as I pull my panties aside and show you my pussy and tight asshole up close. I let you know how you will feel balls deep in my bum. I love to be naughty, and showing off always encourages me to be the dirty girl I really am. But I guess you are a very dirty boy.

Sheer panties are our favourite!

[Image: 2020-11-12_19-25-53-950x534.png]

[Image: 2020-11-12_19-27-00-950x534.png]

[Image: 2020-11-12_19-26-31-950x534.png]

13-01-2021 03:14
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Lingerie Addiction Miss Tindra Frost, The Scottish Milf

I know what you like. That is why you stop by to visit me. You are addicted to girls in sexy underwear. Not the usual kind that your wife wears. You like sexy sheer panties, suspender belts and stockings and very sexy girly bras.... like say my sheer black bullet bra. I also know what you want to hear as I tell you how I want you to jerk off. You want me to talk about my panties and stockings and how much I want to drain your balls. You know you just can’t help it because you have a powerful lingerie addiction.

Sheer panties are our favourite!

[Image: FFStockings-4.jpg]

[Image: FFStockings-8.jpg]

[Image: FFStockings-12.jpg]

23-01-2021 23:23
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFStockings.com – Booty Shorts and Stockings with Tindra Frost

I know what you like. That is why you stop by to visit me. You are addicted to girls in sexy underwear. Not the usual kind that your wife wears. You like sexy sheer panties, suspender belts and stockings and very sexy girly bras.... like say my sheer black bullet bra. I also know what you want to hear as I tell you how I want you to jerk off. You want me to talk about my panties and stockings and how much I want to drain your balls. You know you just can’t help it because you have a powerful lingerie addiction.

More panties = More Fun!

[Image: 2020-11-15_14-16-23-950x534.png]

[Image: 2020-11-15_14-17-00-950x534.png]

[Image: 2020-11-15_14-17-50-950x534.png]

16-02-2021 01:18
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFStockings.com – Like A Dirty Stripper with Tindra Frost, the Scottish Milf **VR VIDEO**

I think there is nothing sexier than undressing in front of a man and watch him get hard whilst I talk dirty to him. That could be you as you watch me strip to my black stockings, black suspender belt, black knickers and black bra. And I encourage you to "enjoy" yourself. I love watching men jerk off as I dance and strip.

Horny Wives are So Awesome!

[Image: FFStockings-3.jpg]

[Image: FFStockings-11.jpg]

[Image: FFStockings-12.jpg]

27-02-2021 03:49