juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Julia the Naughty Teacher
16-03-2022 01:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Its such a lovely day and I have been out and about in my flirty white summer skirt...with my black panties and red garter belt underneath. I know that you can see my panties through my skirt and I love to let men see them as I walk down the street and shop. I am also wearing a strappy red top and my bra straps show and I know that men try to peek at my black brassiere as well. I crouch down a lot and let boys look up my skirt as well. I guess I just enjoy being a girl. I hope you enjoy looking at my panties through my skirt, under my skirt, and when I raise my skirt all the way to show off my stockings, garter belt, and black bikini panties. If you lay down, I will even stand over you for a very sexy view up my skirt. And if you take out your cock and begin stroking it while you are looking up my skirt, I will slowly strip, spread my legs oh so wide in my stockings, and masturbate with you as you look at my pussy. I just love outdoor sex.

SUPER HOT ACTION! Click here for Julia the Naughty Teacher

[Image: provence16p08-669x1024.jpg]

[Image: provence16p32-669x1024.jpg]

[Image: provence16p49-669x1024.jpg]

[Image: provence16p69-669x1024.jpg]

SUPER HOT ACTION! Click here for Julia the Naughty Teacher
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2022 17:48 by juliastockings.)
21-03-2022 17:45
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

I am wearing a particularly girly sheer red dress with a pleated skirt. My legs are open and you get a good view of my stocking tops and big white sheer panties. They are full briefs with a wide crotch and are very visible through my see through skirt over my jet black shiny garter belt. I lift my dress as well as let you underneath so my skirt drapes all around you and you are very close to my panties. I unzip the back of my dress and give you a good view of my bra strap as I let my dress fall to the floor. I walk around in my underwear then pose on the couch with my legs open and bent over and my legs spread wide. I pull my big titties out of my brassiere then pull my panties down and masturbate with them stretched between my stockinged legs. I slide them off and as I masturbate, I stuff my panties inside my soaking wet pussy. As I orgasm I pull my soaking panties out of my pussy and I have to say this intensifies my orgasm immensely. I taste my panties as you watch and I am sure cum with me.

Julia the Naughty Teacher

[Image: juliapanties1p014-670x1024.jpg]

[Image: juliapanties1p021-670x1024.jpg]

[Image: juliapanties1p098-670x1024.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2022 22:09 by juliastockings.)
03-04-2022 22:08
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Julia’s Panty Surprise

I look so proper in my short flirty skirt and modest top. I like to show off my legs in my stockings and I know you like to look. As I bend over to let you peek at my stocking tops, my panties just pop into view. They are bright red but when you look closely there is something different about them. No, it’s not just that the suspender straps are attached. Its not that they are sturdy like a panty girdle. It seems there is something missing. The bottom. These sexy panties are bottomless and what a thrill it is to wear them. Walking around knowing my ass is exposed every time my skirt flips up or I crouch down. Would you like to see more? Then lie on the floor and I will stand over you with my legs spread. Now that is a very sexy view. I strip down to my bra panties, stockings and very high stiletto heels. I fold my bra cups under so you get a good view of my big titties. I spread my legs oh so wide as I remove my high heel and masturbate with it in my panties. I hope you are joining me because we can cum together as you look at my bottomless panties as I fuck my high heel shoe.

[Image: juliabackless1p008-670x1024.jpg]

[Image: juliabackless1p020-670x1024.jpg]

[Image: juliabackless1p061-670x1024.jpg]
16-04-2022 00:41
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFstockings.com - Private Stripper

I love sixties dresses and underwear. I love to tease. Most of all, I love to strip while I am being watched. It is very thrilling to know someone is looking up my dress. This is a private strip show just for you. I will lift my skirt and show off my stocking tops. I will stand over you as I raise my dress and show you my sheer vintage sixties full brief panties. And they are very sheer. You can see my flowery wide suspender belt right through them. I will stand over you so you can look right up my dress at the wide crotch of my panties. Then I will slowly strip while I flash you all the way down to my sexy sixties underwear. I will push my titties over my brassiere so you get a good look and then give you a sexy panty show. I know you love these panties. So do I.

[Image: blue3p09-663x1024.jpg]

[Image: blue3p23-663x1024.jpg]

[Image: blue3p56-663x1024.jpg]
30-04-2022 22:40
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFstockings.com - Julia and the New Maid

I make maid Afton watch as I do a striptease for her. You can watch if you like. I strip right down to my sexy stockings, black garter belt, bright red satin briefs and lacy black bra. You can lay on the floor and look right up my tight pencil skirt and see my panties if you like. But fair is fair and if I am going to take full advantage of my housemaid, I want to watch her undress. She slowly unzips her uniform dress to reveal a very sexy turquoise brassiere and folds the cups under so I can see her rock hard nipples. She shows off her shapely bottom in her sexy shiny briefs and pink suspender belt as her uniform falls to the floor. I make her put her apron back on because it is just so sexy. I lead Afton off to the bedroom dressed only in her lingerie where we kiss deeply. God I am so turned on. I lay her on the bed and begin to go down on her with her stockinged legs spread wide, still in her panties. There are so many great panty pictures in this photo set that I just had to mention it because I have such a great panty fetish myself.

[Image: afton4p12-667x1024.jpg]

[Image: afton4p16-667x1024.jpg]

[Image: afton4p35-667x1024.jpg]
14-05-2022 22:33
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFstockings.com - Mistress Julia Lets You Look Up Her Skirt

I feel very powerful in my black five inch patent leather mistress shoes. My black panties and lacy garter belt and leopard print brassiere always turn men to jelly. So lie on the floor, grasshopper, start rubbing your hard and wet cock, because I am going to stand over you, show off my hot lingerie, my pantylines and sexy stockings. Then I will strip and we can masturbate together….but you must promise me to cum as you look between my legs.

[Image: juliakitchen13p11-768x1165.jpg]

[Image: juliakitchen13p52-768x1165.jpg]

[Image: juliakitchen13p64-1024x694.jpg]

[Image: juliakitchen13p76-768x1165.jpg]

19-06-2022 15:57
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

03-07-2022 22:47
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFStockings.com – Oh La La…is that a cucumber I see Miss Julia?

Julia the Naughty Teacher - Click Here for xxx Stocking Movies

[Image: P1070323-683x1024.jpg]

[Image: P1070331-950x634.jpg]
16-07-2022 20:01