Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Julia the Naughty Teacher

juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Julia the Naughty Teacher
FFstockings.com – Do you fancy a peek up teachers skirt?

Julia the Naughty Teacher - Click Here for xxx Stocking Movies

[Image: P1070310-683x1024.jpg]

[Image: P1070318-683x1024.jpg]
27-07-2022 03:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFstockings.com – I love horny women!

Skyler is a lovely lady who I got the pleasure of getting to know one afternoon. Enjoy!

[Image: P1070344-683x1024.jpg]

[Image: P1070348-683x1024.jpg]
04-08-2022 02:58
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFstockings.com – Exquisite Pain

I love getting my bum whipped by a beautiful woman.

[Image: P1070349-950x634.jpg]

[Image: P1070354-683x1024.jpg]
13-08-2022 19:50
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFstockings.com – Car Trouble

My damn car has overheated and here I am stuck at the side of the road and I just have to wait. As I bend over the motor, you can see the tops of my stockings and my pantylines through my tight skirt. And, if you give me a hand, you can check under the car for me and I will let you look up my skirt at the same time. I know how much you enjoy that view. In fact I will let you look up my skirt in so many ways before I hike it all the way up to give you a great view of my stockings, red garter belt and slightly too small low rise red bikini panties. I think they are kind of slutty myself. Then I slowly unbutton my blouse and then remove it along with my skirt and I walk around outside in my bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and heels. You get to see all my sexy underwear just the way you like it. I take off my brassiere and walk topless then I pull down my panties. This is making me just as horny as you. I know you are rubbing yourself so lets have some fun together. I just love masturbating outdoors, so I take my water bottle and slide it into my pussy. I spread my stockinged legs wide in my car and masturbate with the bottle until I cum and I hope you do as well. Then I drive away, just wearing my garter belt and stockings. Being outside in lingerie is such a turn on.

[Image: provence22p006-669x1024.jpg]
21-08-2022 23:22
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFstockings.com – Polka Dots

I love teasing and stripping outside! Dressing up in my flirty sundress, stockings, and garter belt makes my pussy dripping wet! I love flashing the men, and watching their faces!

[Image: julia-balcon-p-013.jpg]

[Image: julia-balcon-p-042.jpg]
05-09-2022 00:26
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFstockings.com – Julia’s Sexy Bad Girl Panties

Whenever I go out with sex in mind, I try to wear the sexiest underwear possible. I like to let my date peek up my skirt. Usually by the time he has noticed my stocking tops, he is having problems carrying on a conversation. When he notices my leopard print panties, it is game over. Leopard print means one thing and one thing only. Sex. And my come fuck me red heels just scream sex. Would you like to see my leopard print panties and bra? My little kilt is a bit short, so when I bend over, you can see the bottom of my panties and my garter strap. Nice view. Excuse me while I adjust my heels. Maybe if I crouch down you can peek up my skirt. I love it when men look up my skirt. I think I should show you a little more, so sit back and watch while I do a little skirt flirting for you and flash my panties, stocking tops and garter belt. I take off my skirt and walk around in my garter belt and stockings with my prissy white blouse on as you watch. I slowly strip out of my blouse and show off all of my underwear. I love this bra. My boobies pop right out of it. I know you are getting horny now, so I point and tell you to masturbate for me. And I do mean it. I reach up for your cock as you look down at my boobs and when I know you are very horny, I show off my panties and my pussy for you so you can cum hard and long looking at my butt in my full bottom sheer panties, my stockings, my sexy garter belt, and my bad girl bra.

[Image: leopard4p37-666x1024.jpg]

[Image: leopard4p47-666x1024.jpg]
11-09-2022 17:42
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFstockings.com – Julia the Slutty Secretary… Home from Work

Imagine working at the office all day and the receptionist’s skirt is just a little too tight and you can see her bra through her blouse. You notice that whenever she bends over you get a flash of stocking tops. But you are still not sure what is holding up her sexy stockings. For 8 hours, you just pray she will cross her legs and you catch a peek of her panties. You think you saw a hint of panty lines. Bikini panties? You hope so.

Now imagine if you could meet her at her apartment. You have had a long day and your imagination has made you so horny you can’t think. She sits in front of you and crosses her legs. You catch a glimpse of her sheer yellow bikini panties. You loosen your collar. She opens her legs and gives you a good look at her garter belt and panties. You unzip your trousers and pull out your cock and begin to masturbate as she lifts her skirt. Just for you. Slowly, teasingly, her panties appear. She bends over and you can see her panties, garter belt, stocking tops so close you can touch them. She begins to move with the gentle background music and begins her personal show. Just for you as you slowly stroke your hard and wet cock. Soon she has stripped to her lingerie and your heart stops. You almost cum, but you want to prolong the pleasure. She shows off her big breasts and then slides out of her sexy panties, spreads her legs and begins to masturbate with her sheer nylon bikinis. You are both masturbating furiously as you drink in the delights of her lingerie and when neither of you can control yourselves, you cum in an explosive orgasm dreaming of panties, bras, stockings, skirts, pantylines, and boobies.

[Image: whiteblouse1p003-666x1024.jpg]

[Image: whiteblouse1p040-666x1024.jpg]
26-09-2022 00:02
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFStockings.com – Layby Lingerie Lady

I pulled into this layby, just off a busy interstate in my garter belt, stockings, heels, ffstockings (of course) and very sexy panty. I show off my panties to you, front and back and make sure you get a great view of my new garter belt. Then I spread my legs, because I know you love to look at my black nylon panty crotch stretched tight across my pussy. That is before I pull my panties aside and masturbate with you with my legs spread…in my car then with my panties pulled down. Wow this is fun!

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-09-04-16h10m38s208-950x534.png]

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-09-04-16h11m03s676-950x534.png]

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-09-04-16h11m27s159.png]
02-10-2022 22:11
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFStockings.com – Soaked, Soapy, and See Through

I think wearing a sheer slip is so sexy. Especially when you can see my black garter belt and black panties, stockings and bra quite clearly. But when I stop in the shower and get soaking wet, my underwear becomes totally visible through my soaking wet slip. I love to show off my pantys and lingerie. And I strip down, show off for you in my soaking black string bikini panties then even strip totally naked. I hope you are as “wet” as I am.

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-09-04-16h16m55s875-950x534.png]

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-09-04-16h17m09s568-950x534.png]

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-09-04-16h17m23s211-950x534.png]
14-10-2022 02:09
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

FFStockings.com - The Mistress and The Fucking Machine starring Kylie deVille and Julia

Kylie Deville is a harsh mistress. She makes me fuck a machine.... which I love, but she controls it. She looks so hot in her sexy garter belt, stockings quarter cup bra and panties.... leopard print no less. Kylie is wicked! She knows just when I am going to cum, and slows it down... she teases me till I can't stand it. Fucking a machine with Kylie is to die for.I am.

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-10-13-17h50m55s736.png]

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-10-13-17h51m01s286.png]
23-10-2022 21:49