juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Abigail Fraser
28-09-2017 22:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

My day didn’t go as planned. I arrived home just a little too late. I had to pee desperately and I even thought I wouldn’t make it home. I rush in the door in my very tight white pants. I had been flirting with the boys showing off my garter belt and panties all day through the sheer material of my trousers. I am just doubled up and bursting. I know I won’t quite make it to the bathroom and I was right. It all came flooding out in a torrent all down my pants and all over the floor. What a site. My trousers are soaked so I strip down to my vintage lacy bra, garter belt, tan stockings and soaking wet panties. I begin to clean up the mess with my pants and then have another accident. I slip onto the floor and now I am covered and soaking. But I find it strangely stimulating and erotic. I slide around in the wetness enjoying the sensuousness of it all. And even the taste. What an amazing experience. I must do this again.
Click here for Abigail Fraser, Milf in stockings

[Image: abihall10p05.jpg]

[Image: abihall10p37-1024x702.jpg]

12-10-2017 16:45
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

You might have seen my previous series where I was doing my laundry, washing my lingerie and struggling out of my girdle. I think that was so sexy, but what I really love doing is getting dressed; dressed in sexy panties and stockings to wear under my demure dress. I am sure no one suspects when they see me. That is, unless, I let them peek under my dress. Well, today you can watch as I slide into a pair of tight shiny full bottom panties over my garter belt, hitch up my black stockings, make sure my big boobs are firmly in my brassiere, slip on my proper dress, then show off my sexy underwear just the way you like.

[Image: abilaundry2pa_part201-1024x695.jpg]

[Image: abilaundry2pa_part219-1110x1681.jpg]

19-10-2017 16:38
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

This leopard print slut skirt is so short my stocking tops and garters show. It turns heads when I walk around in it. I want you to come up really close and get a peek at my stockings being stretched and tugged by my black garter belt. I know you can see my shiny red panties too. I open my legs to give you a good look. I strip out of my top to show you my huge boobs in my bra, then I walk around in my lingerie. I know you like to watch. I bend over, show off my panties then pull my tits out of my bra. They are huge and I am sure my boobs got your attention. Then I pull my panties down around my stockings and spread my cheeks to give you a close up look at my most personal parts. I hope I make you cum looking at me like this. I really am a slut and I love it.

[Image: abikitchen15p021-1110x1681.jpg]

[Image: abikitchen15p070-1024x693.jpg]

27-10-2017 21:29
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Swinging London. The sixties. Mini skirts and stockings. Girdles and sexy panties and fab bras. This was such a groovy time for sexy clothes. I thought you might just like to take a little trip down memory lane and peek up my very short mini. In fact it is so short my stockings show and if I bend over you can see my shiny red panties and black girdle. My skirt is very tight and my panty lines are also very visible. Girls today don’t know what they are missing. These clothes turn heads and I love wearing them. I want to show off this sexy underwear for you so you can sit back, take your cock in your hand and enjoy my little show. If you lay down on the floor you will get an even better view of my panties and girdle. Watch me lift my skirt and show off my panties through my tight black girdle. I hope your hand is busy as you watch me lift my top and show off my big boobs in my sexy push up brassiere. I pull my titties out and let you come up nice and close. I take off my short skirt and pose for you in my girdle, panties, bra, stockings and sexy knee high mod boots. But I have a little surprise for you. I hope you are ready because I squat down in front of you, reach up for your hard cock and well, I think you will enjoy this show.

[Image: abihippi1p04.jpg]

[Image: abihippi1p64.jpg]

31-10-2017 23:00
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

I find something very erotic about peeing. Especially when I wet my panties. I am not quite sure why I like it so much.. So watch me in my tight white pants over my big shiny panties, garter belt and stockings. You can see them clearly through my trousers. I am dying for a pee and I just let it go in my clothing. You can see it wet my pants and flood the floor. I take off my trousers and show off my wet panties as I pull out my huge titties. My feet are drenched and I suck on my nylon toes. My panties are just soaked. I get up to a lot of very sexy wet stuff with my soaking wet panties.

[Image: abibathroom1p002-1024x706.jpg]

[Image: abibathroom1p058-1024x706.jpg]

10-11-2017 00:48