Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Sky - Chat, Caps & Vids

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Sky - Chat, Caps & Vids
easy to see where this girl gets her name Shy i`ve been in heaven since the moment i saw her earlier on this morning Smile she looks so pretty and both her outfits she has been wearing just show off her really nice figure too just,. pure perfection,
i think i fell in love with her laugh she`s gorgeous & im just glad i know her name now after seeing she just done a foto shoot,bet she looks great in all of them & i think she`s definately my new favourite girl Surprised
she really is stunning and really nice to watch,ive been really enjoying her show & its just a pleasure really Heart
thanks SKY,its been really great seeing you & i had my SKY Plus Hd recording as soon as i saw you just before 11:30 today Big Grin Big Grin
i was so happy when i saw you then as i am now so i just wanted to show you a bit of well deserved support because i really want to get to see you alot more on this show,youve made my day & i just wanna get back to seeing you on the show coz you sure looked gorgeous before i came here to write this when i saw your name
i hope you get to see this coz i think your amazing really darlin` & thanks for whats already been an incredible day watching your show Heart
Lots Of Love Big Grin Big Grin
TigerPETExXx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 13:53 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
04-04-2012 13:51
Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Sky - Chat & Discussion
Like Lexie Rider on this show yesterday, Sky is another graduate from the Apprentice nightschool....

These are some caps of Sky this afternoon on Babestation Daytime Xtra>>>>>

[Image: image-7C16_4F7C6039.jpg]

[Image: image-F794_4F7C6039.jpg]

[Image: image-4EF7_4F7C6039.jpg]

04-04-2012 16:00
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Sky - Chat, Caps & Vids
thanks Rrroger Shy
i thought Sky was amazing today & i was really pleased when i seen the caps you did,she looked like a really nice girl
i thought she looked a bit familiar but hope to get even more familiar with her,cant wait to see her on the show again like she was this morning mate & then hopefully get chance to give her a quick buzz
Shy Smile Big Grin laugh Surprised eek Rolleyes

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
04-04-2012 21:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV