babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

MissTy Moore - Chat & Discussion

missty.moore Offline
Junior Poster

RE: MissTy Moore - Chat & Discussion
Sorry hun no plans to be on babestation for a while but come and have a free chat with me on babesfromtv.com I am on this evening 6-8pm xx

www.missty-moore.co.uk pay-per-view image galleries
http://www.facebook.com/missty.moore
Follow me on twitter @missty_moore !!
13-11-2012 06:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mellissa38 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Toungue RE: MissTy Moore - Chat & Discussion
We need missty back on babestation she is the main reason i used to watch that channel with her sexy smooth feet and her nice curves would love to pick her up and carry her to bed then go to work on her sexy feet then putting them inbetween my legs grinding on her toes and soft soles for hours, love it when she paints her toenails black also turns me on so much. When are you next on babestation missty? I am a massive fan of yours XXX
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2012 21:52 by Mellissa38.)
23-12-2012 21:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
missty.moore Offline
Junior Poster

Back on babestation 5th Jan hun ;-)

28-12-2012 05:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mellissa38 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(28-12-2012 05:52 )missty.moore Wrote:  Back on babestation 5th Jan hun ;-)
Thanks for the reply twinkle toes look forward to seeing you and your sexy feet back on babestation HeartHeartHeart
29-12-2012 07:03
missty.moore Offline
Junior Poster

I can't wait - I guess you want me with black toe nails then hun - I am doing a special foot shoot for my mobile site next week, panties down my ankles xxx

(This post was last modified: 29-12-2012 13:51 by missty.moore.)
29-12-2012 13:51
Mellissa38 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(29-12-2012 13:51 )missty.moore Wrote:  I can't wait - I guess you want me with black toe nails then hun - I am doing a special foot shoot for my mobile site next week, panties down my ankles xxx
I can't wait either babe i definatly want you with black toe nails you will look so cute Tongue have you ever thought about wearing a white pair of ankle socks to start the show off? You would look so sexy wearing them. Please send me a message once that special foot shoot is done i will definatly be purchasing them pics and how often will you be on babestation from now on? you are my favourite out of all the babe shows by far XXX
29-12-2012 18:33
missty.moore Offline
Junior Poster

(29-12-2012 18:33 )Mellissa38 Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 13:51 )missty.moore Wrote:  I can't wait - I guess you want me with black toe nails then hun - I am doing a special foot shoot for my mobile site next week, panties down my ankles xxx
I can't wait either babe i definatly want you with black toe nails you will look so cute Tongue have you ever thought about wearing a white pair of ankle socks to start the show off? You would look so sexy wearing them. Please send me a message once that special foot shoot is done i will definatly be purchasing them pics and how often will you be on babestation from now on? you are my favourite out of all the babe shows by far XXX

Hey on babestation from 4pm today and I will be putting up my special pics up later on m.missty.co.uk xxx :-)

05-01-2013 10:34
Mellissa38 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Cant believe i missed most of it only see the last 20 mins, when is she next on? and why was the camera quality so crap compared to daytime extra?
She deserves to be filmed on a better camera than that
05-01-2013 22:35
douglas Offline
Apprentice Poster

I am just so glad MissTy is back, I was thinking they should rename the channel Babestation Daytime Ursula as she was always on when I looked in so nice to see another face on !!
06-01-2013 09:05
missty.moore Offline
Junior Poster

Hey I am on webcam http://www.babesfromtv.com right now so come and say hello xx

08-01-2013 20:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV