Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

eUrotic UK Webstream - Chat

modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: eUrotic UK Webstream - Chat, Caps & Vids
Yeah, it's the 'Exclusive' live webstream, from noon to about 8pm UK time. Or middle of the night my time, so any more caps Rrroger can post I would greatly appreciate!

I hope this extra webshow will help ETV to loosen up a bit. Apart from the full-frontal nudity, the ETV nightshows rarely have the same filthiness as the UK nightshows – the atmosphere's usually tamer, there's less gyrating, open legs, or simulated sex. Whereas in the UK, everyone knows what the callers want to talk about, and the girls (at least on a good day) do as much as is allowed to get them off. I'm not saying the UK channels are brilliant, but they do have some advantages. Also they don't change cameras every 20 seconds! Surprised

ETV doesn't seem to have that expectation to be dirty – apart from a few individual girls who take it into their own hands. This week Mishell started getting more "hardcore" requests for strips on the webshow, and talked about how horny she was, which seems like a step in the right direction!
She's doing a show this Wednesday with Angelina, who likes to get dirty with other girls, so hopefully that'll be good!

||||||||
29-04-2012 04:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: eUrotic UK Webstream - Chat, Caps & Vids
I'm trying to record the Exclusive Live Show, but it's a bag of shit situation, if my download software, which only records the "live" content, worked on this channel, an hour recording would play back in less than 5 minutes, the buffering/freeze up is horrific, 2 or 3 seconds play then 10 seconds or more freeze up...........annoyedannoyed

It's more like a series of snapshotsHuhHuhHuh

I'm using the same shite prehistoric broadband technology that Queen Victoria used on her clockwork laptop 150 years agoannoyedannoyed

Moderator Notice - several posts made in reply to this post, advising on software for recording online streams have been moved to the relevant thread in the tech zone, here.

29-04-2012 13:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply