gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

PM to the babeshow girls

sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

PM to the babeshow girls
i was just wondering have any of u guys sent pms to the girls and did they find it creepy or did they like it

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
19-04-2012 11:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

RE: pm to the babeshow girls
I pm'd Mikaela a couple of times at the end of last year when we was voting and she replied back no problemSmile
19-04-2012 11:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: pm to the babeshow girls
I've messaged three women in the past to ask about website content and whether they were still doing night shows etc.

I don't think they will find it creepy to ask non creepy questions. If you ask them out, or start overly praising them or being lude, then yes they will likely find that creepy.

They might not responsd to you anyway, even if your questions are fine, but some of the women seem more than happy to answer questions from time to time so it's worth a shot.

BTW, most of the babe channel women don't seem to have accounts here, so you're better off trying to get through to them on that lame site known as Twitter Smile
19-04-2012 12:08
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: PM to the babeshow girls
Depends who you write to, and how often. I think it was Dannii Harwood that mentioned some oddball messaging her 10 times a day up here. and he became very defensive and denyed that he had been. Just don't be weird, or crude, or especially filthy. I've talked several times with Kiran Khan and she's been very cool.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-04-2012 12:59
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I've never initiated contact with any of them. But I've certainly responded to quite a lot of pm's from them with regards to caps & vids.

All because they work in public eye, doesn't make them any different than the rest of us. They like and dislike the sames thing we do. Just treat them with the respect you normally would.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 15:46 by aceman65.)
19-04-2012 15:45
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Depends I suppose on what you askng. I have pm'd a few and always had a civil response.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
19-04-2012 16:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I used to share private messages with Bailey Cream on a regular basis when she was a member on this forum, infact on numerous occasion's she would PM me first, oh how I miss the fact she has long since departed and would love it if she rejoined but the reason's she has left this forum have remained unclear. I have also PM'd Lucy Summer's and had a responce, another one of my favourite babes Big Grin
19-04-2012 16:59
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I've messaged quite a few over the years. Some don't reply - fair enough, some give a short response - "Thanks" is quite a regular message back, but occasionally a babe will be really nice, send a long reply and a kind of limited friendship can follow. That's happened for me with four or five babes now, and one girl I can genuinely call a friend, though of course some move on from the forum. As with anybody else in any walk of life if you want a good response your best bet is to be friendly and not an arsehole. Difficult for some on here I'm sure!

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 12:15 by rickhardo.)
19-04-2012 17:37
shan_123 Offline
Banned

They just reply when they feel like it, dont be suprised if u sent a pm to do them and then get a response a month later. You see they dont care one bit about the viewers or callers, all they care about is making money and in the process putting on fake smiles to please you guys and then get paid for it.

Take emily dean for example, you could have been a innocent caller without no vendetta or past problems with this girl but yet if you asked her what her tatoo says or even why did she decide to get a tatoo you would get a mouthful of abuse from her and she just put the phone down on you.

Thats gratitude for you
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 17:52 by shan_123.)
19-04-2012 17:51
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

^^^ For "they" you should probably say "many", possibly even "most" but you can't say that about all of the babes.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
19-04-2012 18:14

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles