Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Play With DirtyAngie

juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Play With DirtyAngie
My skirt is too short and too tight. Well so is my top, really. You can clearly see the top of my red bra cups. I always let something show.
Click Here for DirtyAngie

[Image: dirtyangvid1p12-669x1024.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangvid1p43-1024x703.jpg]

06-02-2017 19:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

DirtyAngie and Mary Sleazy Underwear Lesbians

[Image: dirtyangmary5p_part2009-1024x703.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangmary5p_part2012-669x1024.jpg]

15-02-2017 01:59
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

24-02-2017 20:56
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

We Love Panties and Stockings Even More

[Image: dirtyangmary2p002.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangmary2p021.jpg]

07-03-2017 18:24
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

13-03-2017 20:04
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

A modest pleated skirt. A fuzzy sweater. Sexy stiletto pumps…and a sheer nylon slip. Not the kind of outfit you would expect from a stripper. But I want to show off my glamorous vintage underwear just the way you like. I double cross my stockinged legs, dangle my stiletto, and let you peek up my skirt. I lift it all the way to let you see my sheer slip…and my girdle…and my panties…and my stocking tops. I strip down to my lingerie, walk around, pull out my titties, spread my legs to show off my red panties then pull them aside, and you can see just how horny this makes me. My clit is swollen rock hard. Just like you are.

[Image: dirtyangabi4p_part1004.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangabi4p_part1061-1024x703.jpg]

21-03-2017 21:15
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Public Panty Stroll and Striptease

[Image: dirtyangoutside14p04.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangoutside14p58-1024x701.jpg]

27-03-2017 19:46
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

How would you like a maid for the day? Maybe you might call DirtyAngie’s Panty and Stockings Maid Service. You can request a traditional uniform with sexy underwear if you like and I will be more than happy to indulge your every whim. I think my little tiara is so cute and this big full skirt dress is just so sexy. I bet you noticed my red slip peeking out under my hem. Let me show you a little more. I think you might enjoy a little skirt lifting show and I can show off my bikini panty lines through my sexy slip. Since you are paying for my services today, you can see anything you like. Why don’t you lie down on the floor and look under my dress and enjoy my cute tartan panties. They are just so girly. I slowly strip out my uniform, and show off for you in my full length slip, then strip down to my bra, garter belt, stockings, panties and heels. I walk around, showing off all my sexy lingerie just the way you like. I bend over, let you look at my titties in my vintage black demi bra, and show off my garter belt just to make you very, very horny. After all you have hired me to….oh would you like your house cleaned as well? I forgot all about that.

[Image: dirtyangmaid2p03.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangmaid2p79-1024x703.jpg]

04-04-2017 01:04
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

From hooker to housewife. I just love posing in panties and letting you look up my skirt. I am in the kitchen doing the washing up and you come home from work. Well, a girl has to look after her man. So you just pour a little stiff one and enjoy my show. I let you look under my skirt and check out my sheer pink panties. I bend over so you can see my stocking tops and pantylines. Then I strip down to my garter belt, demi bra, stockings, panties and cfm ankle strap slut shoes. Are you getting horny now? Is your little stiff one having the desired effect, because now I am going to get down and dirty in the kitchen. I pull my panties down and fuck myself on the kitchen counter right in front of you. I bet you love watching me take this double dildo so deep. I see you are masturbating along with me. Good, now lets cum together and I will cook you a nice dinner. Are you ready? Then lets…….cum……..now…..From hooker to housewife. I just love posing in panties and letting you look up my skirt. I am in the kitchen doing the washing up and you come home from work. Well, a girl has to look after her man. So you just pour a little stiff one and enjoy my show. I let you look under my skirt and check out my sheer pink panties. I bend over so you can see my stocking tops and pantylines. Then I strip down to my garter belt, demi bra, stockings, panties and cfm ankle strap slut shoes. Are you getting horny now? Is your little stiff one having the desired effect, because now I am going to get down and dirty in the kitchen. I pull my panties down and fuck myself on the kitchen counter right in front of you. I bet you love watching me take this double dildo so deep. I see you are masturbating along with me. Good, now lets cum together and I will cook you a nice dinner. Are you ready? Then lets…….cum……..now…..

[Image: dirtyangdouble3p10-1024x703.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangdouble3p62-1024x703.jpg]

10-04-2017 21:47
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

One of the sexiest things I know is wearing see through clothing. In this hot photo set, I am wearing a totally see through polka dot mini dress and you can see my underwear clearly. My black bra and low rise bikini panties, my sexy garter belt and of course my stockings. I start out on the steps leading up to my bedroom and stand above you. I guess you can imagine the view you get up my dress. I want you to jerk off when you look at me lifting my dress and showing off my panties and stocking tops to you. I strip out of my dress and brassiere and then pose in my garter belt and stockings. I make sure you get great close ups of my panties and stockings as I walk around topless for you before I spread my stockinged legs very wide and show off my hairy pussy just the way you like. I want to make you so horny as you jerk off to my pictures that you cum all over your hand. I pose just the way you like, showing off my body and underwear. I love being a dirty girl.

[Image: dirtyangstairs1p002.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangstairs1p048-1024x704.jpg]

18-04-2017 23:00