Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Play With DirtyAngie

juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Play With DirtyAngie
Most people think I am such a sweet girl. And I am actually. But I have a side to me that is just wicked. I am a huge flirt. I love to flash, especially in hot panties and stockings. And here is something that very few know. I love to put my fingers and toys in my ass when I masturbate. The feeling of being really full with both holes stuffed just makes me wild. And now I actually get a chance to be watched as I spread my stockinged legs, stretch my red panties between my stocking tops, pull out my favorite vibrator and push a glass butt plug right up where the sun don’t shine. I feel so naughty when I talk dirty as well. But really I am a nice girl with a very naughty sex drive.Most people think I am such a sweet girl. And I am actually. But I have a side to me that is just wicked. I am a huge flirt. I love to flash, especially in hot panties and stockings. And here is something that very few know. I love to put my fingers and toys in my ass when I masturbate. The feeling of being really full with both holes stuffed just makes me wild. And now I actually get a chance to be watched as I spread my stockinged legs, stretch my red panties between my stocking tops, pull out my favorite vibrator and push a glass butt plug right up where the sun don’t shine. I feel so naughty when I talk dirty as well. But really I am a nice girl with a very naughty sex drive.
Click Here for DirtyAngie

[Image: dirtyangdouble1p004-1024x706.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangdouble1p104-1024x706.jpg]

25-04-2017 17:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

I love nylons, panties, stockings, with garter belts and heels. Today, I am wearing the brightest orange low rise bikini panties over a pair of sexy pantyhose which are layered over my garter belt and stockings. And I am wearing all this under a business suit with skyscraper black patent pumps. I think it looks very hot. I cross and uncross my legs in my tight pencil skirt and you peek at a flash of my panties under my skirt. I dangle my shiny stiletto from my layered nylon, then I stand over your face so you can get a clear view up my skirt at my panties and nylons and garter belt. I know that makes you very hard and I love to show off under my skirt. Now that you are so horny, I hike up my skirt from the back and front to show off my nylons and panties. I slowly strip out of my business suit and walk around in my hot lingerie, still in my layered nylons and I show it all off. I strip out of my bra and pose topless, then I pull my panties down, stretch them between my stockings, then take them off and bury my face in these sexy panties. I rip my pantyhose to shreds, still in my garter belt and stockings, then spread my legs wide and masturbate along with you as you watch. I want us to cum together as you get off on all my sexy underwear and nylons.

[Image: dirtyangdouble6p004.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangdouble6p082-1024x703.jpg]

02-05-2017 16:31
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Well the title of this set kind of says it all. Sexy pretty Mary and I are in our garter belts, stockings, and bras. Mary is standing above me and I am on the floor eating her out in her stockings and very sexy suspender belt. Mary grinds her pussy into my mouth, almost smothering me but I live it. She climbs on top of me and continues in a sexy sixty-nine and forces me to lick her until she cums. I can hardly breath, when she makes me cum gasping for air with her sexy ass all around me. It’s hard to believe such an innocent looking pretty girl can be such a lesbo perv. You just can’t judge a book by its cover.

[Image: dirtyangmary9p007-1024x701.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangmary9p010.jpg]

10-05-2017 23:47
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

The feeling of wearing two pairs of panties and having another girl play with them is just too hot for words and Angee loves panties as much as I do. She pulls my panties aside and licks my hairy pussy and my panties while showing off her bottom to you with her garters tugging at her stockings. She sucks on my nyloned toes and feet then it’s my turn to return the favor and I lick her panties and pussy and we take off our panties and lick our panty crotches. Now it’s down to some serious girl girl sixty-nine in our stockings and suspender belts and you come in so close you can see everything.

[Image: dirtyangangee7p_part2004-1024x701.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangangee7p_part2047-1024x701.jpg]

17-05-2017 21:26
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Now we lie on the bed with our stocking legs spread wide and you can see just how wet and dripping our swollen pussies are and how damn horny we are getting. We have a double dildo to play with and I fuck Angee with it in my mouth. You get some great views of her bottom and her stockings with the back strap of her sexy red garter belt as the huge dildo slides in deep. It kind of hurts her, but she loves to be stretched. We push our bottoms together and fuck each other with the double ender in our pussies, still in our suspender belts and stockings until we cum hard, and lick our juices clean then pass out with exhaustion.

[Image: dirtyangangee7p_part302-1024x701.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangangee7p_part348-1024x701.jpg]

27-05-2017 00:20
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

I love panties and lingerie. Spreading my legs and showing off makes me horny as hell. So, if you like, you can watch me do what I do best. Play in my underwear. I spread my legs. I show you everything up close and personal with lots of great bra strap and panty pictures so close you can see every wrinkle, tag and clip of my very sleazy underwear. Then I play with my panties. I stretch my black panties between my stocking legs and even put them on my head. Did I mention panties make me hot? Being watched playing with them makes me even hotter.

[Image: dirtyangbed1p07-1024x694.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangbed1p53-1110x1683.jpg]

31-05-2017 19:56
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Are you peeking at my stocking tops as I double cross my stocking legs and dangle my vintage sling back heels? I bet you are, you naughty boy. Maybe you can see the hem of my pink slip peeking out below the hem of my short mini skirt. My garter strap is tugging at my stockings and is showing across my thigh. Maybe I will tease you with a little down blouse scene so you can see my sexy sixties bra.

[Image: dirtyangdildo1p002.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangdildo1p100.jpg]

06-06-2017 21:51
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

So many of my fans write and tell me that it is very hard to find girls who wear girdles. I must admit that girdles are new to me, but my friend Julia introduced me to the joys of foundation garments and I haven’t looked back. The shape they give a girl is just so sexy. And you just can’t buy sexy girdles anymore so all of mine are very old and very firm. Just the way I am sure you like them. So sit back, peek up my skirt and enjoy looking at my white open bottom girdle. I lift my dress all the way over the top of my girdle and you can see my flowery bikini panties clearly through the tight nylon of my girdle. I bend over and make sure you get lots of great girdle and panty pictures before I strip out of my dress to show you my pretty lacy brassiere. Did I mention I am on my balcony downtown and it is very possible I have an audience with all the high rise buildings everywhere. It makes it very exciting for me as I remove my bra and let you look at my firm titties. I unroll my girdle down to my stocking tops so you can see my shiny panties. Now I pull down my panties and open my legs so you can see my pussy…and if you look closely, you can see just how hard my clit is because I get so turned on spreading my legs in public.

[Image: dirtyangredsheer1p03.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangredsheer1p76.jpg]

15-06-2017 00:26
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

I am wearing a sleazy sexy top that you can see my black bra through. My skirt is so tight you can see my pantylines and my panties are just so damn sleazy. They are black lace bikini panties that ride way to low on my ass and my black and green garter belt is a stripper garter belt. I am outside and I strip down to my dirty lingerie for you and I am a dirty girl, so I want you to grab your cock and jerk off as vibrate my clit with my legs spread…still outoors, then push this black dildo in my hairy pussy and pump it up until it is huge and we cum. Don’t you just love being dirty outdoors?

[Image: dirtyangoutside26p03-1110x1681.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangoutside26p69-1024x692.jpg]

22-06-2017 00:32
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

DirtyAngie’s Black Panties and Stockings

[Image: dirtyangpose1p003-1024x703.jpg]