juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Play With DirtyAngie
20-09-2017 15:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

I know I look very proper, but you and both know that looks can be deceiving. I think that a little relaxation at lunch time is in order today, so sit back, enjoy your lunch and watch me lift my skirt, show off my sexy legs and very hot underwear. My bikini panties, garter belt, bra and stockings. I want you to pull out your cock….I just know its hard and we can masturbate together.
Click Here for DirtyAngie

[Image: dirtyangyellowwall1p003-1024x694.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangyellowwall1p068-1024x694.jpg]

28-09-2017 21:38
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Abi Fraser and I know how to have fun..and Henry Hardon gets to watch our strip show….in his girdle, stockings and panties. I jerk him off, Abi sucks him off, then we tease and torture his cock and balls…in his pink shiny panties. Henry is a true perv.

[Image: dirtyangabi5p001-1024x692.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangabi5p129-1110x1678.jpg]

12-10-2017 15:43
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

I am at a very formal event with some really dish guys and am horny as a toad. I am wearing such proper clothes, even a veil on my prissy hat. Who would guess that I am wearing shiny pink panties and a sexy, constricting open bottom girdle tugging at my black stockings? I have sneaked out into the trash room for a little fun. I am so glad you can join me because I am in the mood to suck your cock. Are you? First I want to make you very horny, and I have checked. No one is looking so take out your dick and jerk off as I lift my skirt for you. Now lie down and keep masturbating as I stand over you and sit on your face in my panties. Is this horny or what? I strip out of my dress as you play with yourself and show off in my girdle, bra, stockings, heels, and of course, my veiled hat. I bend over so you get a perfect view of my ass in my panties and girdle. I point at you and instruct you to keep jerking off for me. Then I get down in front of you, take your cock in my hand and suck it. I jerk you and suck you until you cum all over my face and sexy veil. With cum still all over my face, I take a bottle out of the garbage. How dirty is that, and I shove it up my cunt and masturbate with legs spread and my tits hanging out of my bra. After I cum, I pull the bottle out of my cunt and suck it clean…with your cum drying on my face. They don’t call me DirtyAngie for nothing.

[Image: dirtyanggarage1p001.jpg]

[Image: dirtyanggarage1p116-1024x703.jpg]

19-10-2017 15:36
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

DirtyAngie’s Hippy Girl Sexy Striptease

[Image: dirtyangredfringe1p01.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangredfringe1p40.jpg]

27-10-2017 20:27
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

I know I look very proper, but you and both know that looks can be deceiving. I think that a little relaxation at lunch time is in order today, so sit back, enjoy your lunch and watch me lift my skirt, show off my sexy legs and very hot underwear. My bikini panties, garter belt, bra and stockings. I want you to pull out your cock….I just know its hard and we can masturbate together. Watch me with my skirt hiked up and my panties pulled to the side as I play with my hairy pussy. Watch as I lay back with my hands in my panties playing with my clit. Now come close and put your cock in my mouth as I take it deep in my throat, then cum all over my face and watch me lick it all and swallow your delicious cum….Now doesn’t that feel better?

[Image: dirtyangyellowwall1p036-1024x694.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangyellowwall1p130-1110x1683.jpg]

31-10-2017 21:58
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Want to look under my dress? Peek at my sheer and see through black panties and my black garter belt. You can. I cross my legs and my stocking tops peek out with my garter strap tugging at the welt. I know you are looking up my dress so I open my legs so you get a good look. In fact come in close, right in between my legs and look at my panty crotch in front of your nose. I know you are hard now and I pull my panties aside. But you sit down in the corner and masturbate for me as I show off my pantylines through my sheer polka dot dress then I pull my bodice down to reveal my titties in my open cup black bra. I walk around in my bra, panties, stockings and suspender belt as you stroke yourself but I need a little fun to, so I pull my panties aside and slide this very exotic fruit deep in my pussy and masturbate along with you. It is so big and I am so horny.

[Image: dirtyanggreenfruit1p02-1024x692.jpg]

[Image: dirtyanggreenfruit1p70-1110x1681.jpg]

09-11-2017 23:46
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Two Very Dirty Sleazy Lingerie Lesbos Get Even Dirtier

[Image: dirtyangabi5p_part2001-780x1189.jpg]

[Image: dirtyangabi5p_part2045-1024x701.jpg]

16-11-2017 19:53
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

Just another lazy afternoon around my house lounging in my sheer black and red bikini panties, black garter belt, lacy black bra, black nylons and hot red and black patent pumps. I show off my panties for you because I know you want to see them so close you can read the tag. I spread my stockinged legs so you get a good view of the red satin panel at the front of my panties and I begin to rub my clit as you watch.

[Image: dirtyanggirdle4p002-1024x703.jpg]

[Image: dirtyanggirdle4p100.jpg]

28-11-2017 21:47
juliastockings Offline
Posting Machine

A 60s Dress, A Frilly Slip, A Red Girdle and Sheer Vintage Briefs

[Image: dirtyanggirdle10p01.jpg]