Poll: Are you happy or disgruntled with Elite TV at the moment.
This poll is closed.
Happy 50.72% 106 50.72%
Disgruntled 49.28% 103 49.28%
Total 209 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average

Are you happy or disgruntled with Elite TV at the moment ?

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Are you happy or disgruntled with Elite TV at the moment ?
Makes me laugh how this poll is set up that it does not separate the actual people who should have more of a say the actual callers than the people who just watch cause at the end of the day as long as the callers are happy with the service/show they get it doesn't matter if the people who just watch are happy or not.

At the end of the day everyone is different yes some want the naked active type of show others want a tease show an then there is people who get off on feet at the end of the day we all have different tastes one person great show/line-up is another persons bad.

A poll means fook all at the end of the day it just means a few people's opinions an how many out of all that have voted so far are actually callers an not just watchers.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 22:44 by Wazo.)
19-04-2012 22:39
Find all posts by this user
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Well in fairness no channel is perfect, so in a way there should be a similar thread like this on all the channels.

I didn't bother voting, because there are things I'm happy with EliteBig Grin and other things that piss me offannoyed.

What I'm happy about Elite is that it has a good line up of girls such as Clare Richards, Dionne Daniels, Caty Cole, theres more that I like, but I just named a fewBig Grin. I like those tease hours they have, especially when Gemma Hiles is onBig Grin. Plus, elite has girls with some of the best arses across all the channelsBig Grin.

What pisses me off is that channel 932 is just full of ads, what a wasteannoyed. Sometimes the girls look a bit uninterested from time to time, I wish they would look lively all the time
19-04-2012 22:44
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I want to make it clear that I didn't vote one way or another in this poll. I don't see what difference it will make to Elite's bosses. At the end of the day they won't be interested in little details. I'm not saying thats right or wrong, its just fact that this poll won't matter a jot to them.

Dionne's on tonight (ie one of my favourite Elite girls) so I'm happy with it. When my favourites are not on, I'm not bothered about it. I have no issues with Elite TV relating to the girls. We're all different, we're all going to have our different tastes and favourites.

And all these differences of opinion are not going to go anywhere with Elite bosses, because they're not interested.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
19-04-2012 22:49
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

Elite has been going downhill for sometime.

Beautiful girls but totally boring - Caty Cole is a shadow of her former self and at the present time won't make the top ten IMO at the year end.

Same applies to Dionne Daniels, Ashley Emma and Charlie O'Neal all performed really well in the past but not anymore IMO.

Hardly watch the channel now so cannot comment on a lot of the new girls.

19-04-2012 22:50
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

Since you asked, bored would be my answer . Maybe its ofcom, maybe it the lack of bathtub and oil sets, maybe it the loss of some of the better looking better performing babes or maybe its the stockings that some girls are always wearing. No leg spreading or ass slapping , I cant pick up the phone if I dont get horny but I still flick past just to make sure I dont miss something good , but there rarely ever is . But hey its free to watch so cant expect too much if I think objectively
19-04-2012 23:02
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

(19-04-2012 21:45 )HannahsPet Wrote:  ...just hope they dont go down the BS route

They are fast heading that route with the OSG and 'censored' pic scams
19-04-2012 23:36
zola Offline
Posting Machine

elite has great girls but some of them need to up their performance(ashley emma), also seems even though some girls are gone from babestation they still do 2-4-1's which before elite used to be the best especially with charlie oneal, bring these days back please

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
19-04-2012 23:56
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

i think these channels will be finished within the next year with pressure from ofcom and net mums,they really have got very samey if that makes sense to anyone.
i would not call these channels in there present form as its a lot of money for not much in return.
thats the way things are at the moment,please tell me otherwise.Sad

Im like marmite.
20-04-2012 00:11
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

(20-04-2012 00:11 )loveass Wrote:  i think these channels will be finished within the next year with pressure from ofcom and net mums,they really have got very samey if that makes sense to anyone.
i would not call these channels in there present form as its a lot of money for not much in return.
thats the way things are at the moment,please tell me otherwise.Sad

Depends who you are watching there are several girls on other channels that are good at teasing and make their shows entertaining.

Scottish Bloke will know who I mean.

(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 00:22 by Topman 47.)
20-04-2012 00:21
iavn13 Offline
Junior Poster

I think that elite have the best looking girls of all the channels but the performance have become lazy.
20-04-2012 00:34
Thread Closed