Poll: Are you happy or disgruntled with Elite TV at the moment.
This poll is closed.
Happy 50.72% 106 50.72%
Disgruntled 49.28% 103 49.28%
Total 209 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average

Are you happy or disgruntled with Elite TV at the moment ?

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Are you happy or disgruntled with Elite TV at the moment ?
(20-04-2012 00:34 )iavn13 Wrote:  I think that elite have the best looking girls of all the channels but the performance have become lazy.

This. Spot on.

Exactly what I've been saying as well for a while.

Before Rammy or the likes say anything, it's got fuck all to do with them having more strict rules in place. Charlie is fully naked and even oiled as I type this, that alone destroys that little theory.
20-04-2012 00:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I am no more or less happy with Elite than I am with any of the channels. The only consistent thing about Elite is the inconsistency in the quality of its shows but that is a criticism that can be levelled at all the channels. Different babes impress me every night based on their outfit choice, their look, demeanour and energy. How they use the set to their advantage and how they make use of the space they are working in will determine whether (a) I feel a desire to pick up the phone and (b) whether I carry on watching or not.
I like the fact that I feel the range of babes on Elite that I like to watch has grown in the last 6 months but this is not to say that Elite is perfect because even taking this into account the quality of shows has still been somewhat patchy in that time. The one constant trump card of Elite TV for me remains Caty Cole who is the one consistent performer out there in all key respects. And to remain on a positive note two other things have stood out. Firstly the acquisition of Paige Turnah has been a masterstroke. And secondly Dionne Daniels has captured my imagination more than ever in 2012.

20-04-2012 00:59
Find all posts by this user
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

I voted disgruntled and watching danni harewoods naked performance tonight just shows how crap elite really is!

Baileys FANTASTIC naked performance the other night shows how crap elite is!!

And finally babestations great shows in general,show how CRAP ELITE REALLY IS!!!

Beautiful girls tho,but then again all the channels have that...Wink
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 01:02 by anchorman.)
20-04-2012 01:00
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

What has made this poll interesting for me is opinion is split more or less straight down the middle. But it's obvious for all to see going bt the results that Elite is certainly not as popular as it once was and at this rate will not be winning channel of year, I sincerely hope that the Elite reps who read this thread and take note, now the argument that people who only watch and not call the show shouldn't hold an opnion on this really doesn't hold in water in my books. If elite upped their game and I totally agree with Don, the performances on elite as a whole have indeed become lazy and lethargic and if they want to bring back the old caller's or attract new ones then they have to realise that the current product is very poor and improvements will have to be made. It's been that long I honesty can't remember the last time I watched an elite show and it wasn't crap. Babefinder you've summed it up perfectly in a nutshell, elite really has no excuse's.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 01:09 by Scottishbloke.)
20-04-2012 01:06
Ash451 Offline
Senior Poster

I have only ever watched nights, but from what i've seen, they have gathered the most gorgeous, fun, naughty girls, and turned them into very boring people to watch. Sad

Ash
20-04-2012 01:08
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-04-2012 00:47 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Charlie is fully naked and even oiled as I type this, that alone destroys that little theory.

A number of the girls used to go fully naked, but its strange that only Charlie and Caty bother anymore. Ashley and Mica used to go bottomless fairly often and since they both have 2 of the best lower halfs on the babechannels that would be a very welcome return.
20-04-2012 01:10
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Ashley did go bottomless on her last show.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
20-04-2012 02:09
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(20-04-2012 02:09 )Regenerated Wrote:  Ashley did go bottomless on her last show.

That was the re run ad on channel 932 you were watching laugh

How long was she bottomless?
20-04-2012 02:26
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

It wasn't the rerun or the ad. It was the show. Don't try and make a joke when there isn't one.

Granted, it was brief, but in that brief period, the whole of her bottom was visible.

Your colleague said it didn't happen. I'm saying it did.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
20-04-2012 02:31
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(20-04-2012 02:31 )Regenerated Wrote:  It wasn't the rerun or the ad. It was the show. Don't try and make a joke when there isn't one.

Granted, it was brief, but in that brief period, the whole of her bottom was visible.

Your colleague said it didn't happen. I'm saying it did.

So the answer to my question was for a "brief period" and im guessing she didn't even take her knickers off,just pulled them down abit and stayed in the side position...bladewave

Who's my colleague? Don or scottishbloke and why are they my "colleagues"

Ohh and the re run part of my post was a joke because when i turned on channel 932 the other night i saw ashley naked,then clicked on it was an advert LOL
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 02:47 by anchorman.)
20-04-2012 02:44
Thread Closed