Poll: Are you happy or disgruntled with Elite TV at the moment.
This poll is closed.
Happy 50.72% 106 50.72%
Disgruntled 49.28% 103 49.28%
Total 209 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average

Are you happy or disgruntled with Elite TV at the moment ?

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Are you happy or disgruntled with Elite TV at the moment ?
(19-04-2012 22:50 )Topman 47 Wrote:  Caty Cole is a shadow of her former self and at the present time won't make the top ten IMO at the year end.

Rubbish on both counts Tongue Caty is the best on this channel, along with Fernanda.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
20-04-2012 20:34
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Doddle, Topman is right, now believe me I used to be Caty's biggest fan incase you think I have any agenda against her, but it's really difficult to put the finger on who is to blame for the current crisis at Elite. Caty I think has just given up on this channel as no model can have the freedom to put on any sort of decent show under the current conditions so because of this she just looks disinterested most of the time, if the OTT censorship is going to last then Caty should do the right thing and go back to Babestation so that we could see her as we used to, lately she has indeed become a shadow of her former self and I'm not expecting much from her or the rest tonight for that matter, so the disgruntled have taken a 10 point lead so to speak, what Elite used to be is no more, once the bright shining light has all but gone out elite seriously need to get their shit together as all they are doing right now is pissing a lot of people off with their lame shows. For the record I used to call this show, as it stands at present I honesty wouldn't waste my money, no doubt more potential customers have been lost too.
20-04-2012 21:04
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

On the basis of Elite's broadcasts last night I've voted happy.
21-04-2012 09:17
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(20-04-2012 21:04 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Doddle, Topman is right, now believe me I used to be Caty's biggest fan incase you think I have any agenda against her, but it's really difficult to put the finger on who is to blame for the current crisis at Elite. Caty I think has just given up on this channel as no model can have the freedom to put on any sort of decent show under the current conditions so because of this she just looks disinterested most of the time, if the OTT censorship is going to last then Caty should do the right thing and go back to Babestation so that we could see her as we used to, lately she has indeed become a shadow of her former self and I'm not expecting much from her or the rest tonight for that matter, so the disgruntled have taken a 10 point lead so to speak, what Elite used to be is no more, once the bright shining light has all but gone out elite seriously need to get their shit together as all they are doing right now is pissing a lot of people off with their lame shows. For the record I used to call this show, as it stands at present I honesty wouldn't waste my money, no doubt more potential customers have been lost too.

Where has all this support for BS suddenly come from. The girls are censored on there too to a large extent and worse than that they are in the main hidden by a plethora of OSG in the run up to the lame Xtreme subscription channel. I saw Lori the other night sandwiched between two full length adverts for another girl. Thats not right and is something that never happened when she appeared on Elite.
Elite is no worse than BS just a different style of show. At the end of the day these shows are all about calling and viewing the girls, not one or the other... after that its down to personal taste Smile
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2012 09:18 by bytor.)
21-04-2012 09:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

it comes in the elite section regularly bytor. every few days it gets swamped by posts pretty much saying the same thing "babestation is better than elite" and how dare anyone stand up for elite. agree its down to personal taste, both elite and bs have there fans and critics alike

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2012 10:15
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2012 10:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  it comes in the elite section regularly bytor. every few days it gets swamped by posts pretty much saying the same thing "babestation is better than elite" and how dare anyone stand up for elite. agree its down to personal taste, both elite and bs have there fans and critics alike

It may have missed your attention that certain regular posts regularly swamp the Babestation threads about how it's 'not as good as Elite'.

Now I wonder who posts them Rolleyes
21-04-2012 10:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not anymore they dont, i largely avoid the bs section unless one of my fav bs babes are on and when i do go in i just comment on a babe and dont do the "bs is better than elite"

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2012 10:44
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

Not Happy at all but what can you do. Elite are in the same position as the other shows. If they spice it up at all they then have to bend over and take it up the ass from the bible bashers in OFCOM
21-04-2012 11:04
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2012 10:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not anymore they dont, i largely avoid the bs section unless one of my fav bs babes are on and when i do go in i just comment on a babe and dont do the "bs is better than elite"

Or maybe the sudden realisation that a channel can and will do what they like in the interests of their business, wether we like it or not. Can no longer moan about one channel increasing OSGs when another does the same, or even worse dedicate a channel to it. Elite, BS it's all the same Wink
21-04-2012 11:24
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

Not too bothered atm. Like all the channels, there could be improvements, but overall I don't see them as that big of a deal.
21-04-2012 12:06
Thread Closed