Poll: Are you happy or disgruntled with Elite TV at the moment.
This poll is closed.
Happy 50.72% 106 50.72%
Disgruntled 49.28% 103 49.28%
Total 209 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average

Are you happy or disgruntled with Elite TV at the moment ?

oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Are you happy or disgruntled with Elite TV at the moment ?
all depends for me which girls are on obviously i would like to go back to pre ofcom days but thats not going to happen so i dont think its any worse than any of the other channels.under the circumstances i still think they are the best channel
21-04-2012 12:23
Find all posts by this user
shagamuffin1 Offline
Junior Poster

More KELLY BELL !!!
21-04-2012 12:45
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(19-04-2012 19:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I have set up this poll in order for Elite to get general feedback with regard to what we the viewers/caller's really think of the current show. The names which appear after the voting will be anonymous so as to avoid any ill feeling within the forum. Good or bad - you decide Cool

I've quoted SB's original post so people are clear as to what they are voting for . I've seen a few posts mentioning that Elite is no worse than some other channels , and others mentioning that Elite is still the best channel , that may or may not be so , but the poll is not supposed to be about which channels are the best or whether other channels are better or worse than Elite , it is just a poll about what people presently think about the current Elite programs (i think), ie happy or disgruntled , it's seems to be turning into a us verses them thread in some posts as well , i mentioned other channels in my post as well although it is hard at times not to mention others channels when making a judgement about Elite , i will admit i hadn't read SB's original post properly in this thread either when i made my post .
PS , even SB seems to be going off track as well in some of his later posts lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2012 11:01 by mr mystery.)
21-04-2012 13:30
terry Offline

i don't see how you can post an opinion without comparison to other stations as without that comparison there can't be an objective opinion
terry
22-04-2012 23:05
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-04-2012 23:05 )terry Wrote:  
(21-04-2012 13:30 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(19-04-2012 19:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I have set up this poll in order for Elite to get general feedback with regard to what we the viewers/caller's really think of the current show. The names which appear after the voting will be anonymous so as to avoid any ill feeling within the forum. Good or bad - you decide Cool

I've quoted SB's original post so people are clear as to what they are voting for . I've seen a few posts mentioning that Elite is no worse than some other channels , and others mentioning that Elite is still the best channel , that may or may not be so , but the poll is not supposed to be about which channels are the best or whether other channels are better or worse than Elite , it is just a poll about what people presently think about the current Elite programs (i think), ie happy or disgruntled , it's seems to be turning into a us verses them thread in some posts as well , i mentioned other channels in my post as well although it is hard at times not to mention others channels when making a judgement about Elite , i will admit i hadn't read SB's original post properly in this thread either when i made my post .
PS , even SB seems to be going off track as well in some of his later posts lol .

i dont see how you can post an opinion without comparison to other stations as without that comparison there can;t be an objective opinion
terry

When SB asked if people were happy or disgruntled with the current show it sugests the comparison to be made is with what Elite used to be like before the safer more self censored shows and the screen filled with adverts etc that is the norm now at Elite , i agree as i stated in my post that it's hard not to give a opinion without mentioning (comparing)other channels , i did myself in my post , but the question is whether you are happy or disgruntled with Elite's current show , not are you happy or disgruntled with Elite compared to other channels , as far as i can see the comparison to be made is with Elite's current shows compared to their shows of the past . SB himself very often compares Elite's current shows "truly bloody awful" as he puts it to what they used to be like .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2012 00:14 by mr mystery.)
22-04-2012 23:37
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

It can be hard to vote in such a poll when you can only choose between happy and disgruntled. As there are no other options I went for happy in the end, although I do think the channel has lost some of its sparkle recently.
23-04-2012 09:25
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Although the sets and choice of girls are better than other channels e.g. babestation, Elite is starting to get a bit formulaic for me. Several of the girls (mainy those who've been there for a while) seem terminally bored and just going through the motions, and several don't really make any sort of imaginative use of the sets, costumes etc.
If the main ingredients for a successful babe show are fantasy, titillation and variety, then I think Elite is failing to provide most of these.
23-04-2012 12:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes just to reinstate what my idea of a poll was all about it was to me a comparision between what we are seeing at present and compare it to what we were watching all that not too long ago, even last year at this time the Elite shows were far from a crisis but since the turn of this year they have indeed been bloody miserable, from what I seen of the weekend outing they were truly rotten, what the other channels are getting up to is in many ways totally irrelevent because once upon a time Elite was the only channel in town worth watching and was the first of it's kind in a long time to chart new grounds with 2010 being the ultimate high point for them, also just to add Elite has allways worked within the Ofcom rules but used to have a knack of pushing them to the absolute boundaries without ever going beyond them, hot naked oil shows, legendary 2 for 1's and fantastic shower shows. These were glorious moments for Elite who also arguably at the time had the best set of models. Now we have gutless producers and very tame models who in a nutshell won't put out. One thing that is certain is that Elite couldn't get any tamer now if it tried, it has to improve but if you want things to be better then please make your feelings known.
23-04-2012 16:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

can i just say the ofcom rules elite operated under in 2010 were a lot more relaxed compared to the rules they have to operate under now and at the moment right now they cant do a lot of what they did back in their "high point in 2010" and are conforming to the new ofcom rules hence the tamer shows and the lack of punishment from ofcom. they are getting complained about but are getting either no punishment or a slap on the wrist

so this poll is a bit of a waste of time as the only way elite can improve to get back to how it was in 2010 is for ofcom to relax the rules back to how they were back then which doesnt seem to happen.

Piper Niven Superfan
23-04-2012 16:46
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

i think the quality of girls Elite currently have is ar superior to other channels on the whole (imo) so, yes , am very happy with that. also loving the use of hand-cam focusing on the girls' arses right now (memories of Clare Richards & Gracie Lewis :rolleyesSmile

put me down in the happy camp !!!
24-04-2012 22:26
Thread Closed