mica martinez

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average

Mica 'The Enigma' Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Mica 'The Enigma of Babestation' Martinez - Chat & Discussion
agree hannahspet, mica's callers are indeed going to be in "a new world of hurt" not just getting through, but the other things like mica being interrupted every 2 mins, sharing a bed and going off screen for full screen ads.

mica was herself very good last night but it was all spoilt by the usual babestation annoyances, osg's, ads, sharing a bed & interruptions from mic girl Sad

Piper Niven Superfan
03-05-2012 08:32
Find all posts by this user
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Watched BS just to see how Mica got on,for me although i hate the way BS operate (two on a bed) Mica stole the night from Lolly,wish Mica well but will not be watching again,Megan just does my head in.

I will miss Mica being on Elite,seeing Mica next to all that silicone affirms what a stunning natural beauty she is.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
03-05-2012 10:37
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Yep, she's a natural beauty alright a it's gonna be such a shame we ain't gonna see the body of hers as she is stuck on the beds as they don't have no setsSad

Also besides the constant OSG's, interruptions and full screen adverts she was pretty busy as she was hardly off her phone when she was on so I hope that keeps her in good stead on BSBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
03-05-2012 11:48
freespirit99 Offline
Junior Poster

(03-05-2012 11:48 )Pyro Wrote:  Yep, she's a natural beauty alright a it's gonna be such a shame we ain't gonna see the body of hers as she is stuck on the beds as they don't have no setsSad

Also besides the constant OSG's, interruptions and full screen adverts she was pretty busy as she was hardly off her phone when she was on so I hope that keeps her in good stead on BSBig Grin

I agree! hopefully they'll give Mica solo time longer or for the duration of her show with matching new/different set! It will just be a waste of callers time if they continue with such interruptions.... gruggg...please stop those constant interruptions and focus on the show for the babes!!!
03-05-2012 12:55
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

i didnt watch to long last night but only saw mica on her own for about 10 or 20 mins. did she get a long stint on her own at an time last night?

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
03-05-2012 14:56
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

not whilst i as watching

Piper Niven Superfan
03-05-2012 15:01
terence Offline

(03-05-2012 14:56 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  i didnt watch to long last night but only saw mica on her own for about 10 or 20 mins. did she get a long stint on her own at an time last night?

she did a five hour stint, without a toilet break i might add, on channel 906. the girl must have a bladder the size of a elephants. and you'll never believe it but the onscreen graphics were a bit on the large side and some girl kept interrupting her trying to flog stuff!
she's fast becoming a proper channel hog!

actually i couldn't tell you as i didn't watch much!Wink

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
03-05-2012 15:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(03-05-2012 14:56 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  i didnt watch to long last night but only saw mica on her own for about 10 or 20 mins. did she get a long stint on her own at an time last night?

Last night she was on screen for a total of 3 and a half hours out of the 7 hours.

Of that, she spent 1 hour and 18mins solo, including a 40min set.

I watched the whole show and she was on the phone pretty much all the time she was on screen. She did really well and I hope she stays for a long time.

Sure we'd all like Mica on a bed without any interrupting or OSG's, but we all know what to expect from BS by now and I thought last night was just daft and people moaning for the sake of it.

To be on screen for 50% of the entire show and on the same night as Lolly and Lori isn't bad at all.
03-05-2012 15:11
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Mica looked amazing and she also did well making best use of the limits of the actual screen space BS were allowing her.
E.g. when she was squeezed into the centre of the screen between Louise and the adverts, she did lots of boob bouncing and hip grinding.

She also had a lot of mic time and seemed to be getting into the spirit of all the brainmelting Babestation rites of passage ('first girl caller', 'i've just taking a naughty photo' etc etc)

In an ideal world I hope she ends up doing a 'Reverse Tiffany' manoeuvre,
i.e. uses the experience as a wee holiday to recharge her batteries and renegotiate stuff, then comes back to her 'home' channel sharpish.
03-05-2012 15:21
dikdangle Offline
Banned

RE: The Enigma of babestation - chat & discussion
(03-05-2012 15:28 )dikdangle Wrote:  [quote='Money_Shot' pid='1046899' dateline='1335608353']
I have no idea what this thread is going on about, or had I ever heard the word "reem" amazing results on Urban dictionary mind Wink

1. reem
This word means; I'm a total dick that watches a shit program and then insists on quoting things from it in my own life. (often this isn't its literal meaning and just something the user is intending to imply)

Joe: That girl is so reem.

Dave: You're a cunt.

2. reem
saying this automatically gives others permission to belt you round the face with a shovel.
reem = shovel round the face.

3. Reem
An expression used by retards in the south of England to prove there a cunt
Joe Essex is a cunt yep he's reem
[/quote

Your "reem" when you wear your flat cap and feed the whippets
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2012 15:29 by dikdangle.)
03-05-2012 15:29
Thread Closed 

mica martinez