Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average

Mica 'The Enigma' Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mica 'The Enigma of Babestation' Martinez - Chat & Discussion
thats if she moved to bs of her own accord and not because she had to

if its the latter just be thnakful she decided to move to bs and not to quit the shows altogether

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-05-2012 15:35
Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(03-05-2012 15:11 )Don Tingley Wrote:  
(03-05-2012 14:56 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  i didnt watch to long last night but only saw mica on her own for about 10 or 20 mins. did she get a long stint on her own at an time last night?

Last night she was on screen for a total of 3 and a half hours out of the 7 hours.

Of that, she spent 1 hour and 18mins solo, including a 40min set.

I watched the whole show and she was on the phone pretty much all the time she was on screen. She did really well and I hope she stays for a long time.

Sure we'd all like Mica on a bed without any interrupting or OSG's, but we all know what to expect from BS by now and I thought last night was just daft and people moaning for the sake of it.

To be on screen for 50% of the entire show and on the same night as Lolly and Lori isn't bad at all.

People just have to accept there are going to be OSG and live with them. What pisses me off is the way they half hide someone behind the OSG. There is enough room to get both girls fully onscreen in 241's without being interupted by the screen clutter.
All it needs is a little bit of decent camera work and a producer who can position the girls to sit in the frame.
If they can't find someone with such basic skills I will gladly offer my services at a reasonable cost Wink
03-05-2012 15:47
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(03-05-2012 15:11 )Don Tingley Wrote:  
(03-05-2012 14:56 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  i didnt watch to long last night but only saw mica on her own for about 10 or 20 mins. did she get a long stint on her own at an time last night?

Last night she was on screen for a total of 3 and a half hours out of the 7 hours.

Of that, she spent 1 hour and 18mins solo, including a 40min set.

I watched the whole show and she was on the phone pretty much all the time she was on screen. She did really well and I hope she stays for a long time.

Sure we'd all like Mica on a bed without any interrupting or OSG's, but we all know what to expect from BS by now and I thought last night was just daft and people moaning for the sake of it.

To be on screen for 50% of the entire show and on the same night as Lolly and Lori isn't bad at all.

Its not so much the length of time that Mica was or wasnt on screen from my point of view, it was what happened whilst she was on...Yes people know what to expect from a BS show these days but I still think people have the right to have a whinge about the product that Bs or any other channel for that matter are currently putting out if they feel there favourite girls are being continually interrupted in the way that Mica was (I know this happens to every girl but im using Mica as an example because i actually watched her a fair bit last night)

I think Mica did well on her debut but it was fucking annoying to watch!

I read someone on one of the BS threads here the other day say that the visual aspect of these shows isnt important its the calls...well yes the calls are important but without the visual there is NO show so its important that the visual aspect doesnt annoy the fuck out of people like BS's currently does! Sort it out BS..I think Mica and plenty of other BS girls are far too pretty to be stuck behind a big fuck off OSG!
03-05-2012 21:37
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

I know it's not about the length of time she was on, but someone asked and I answered.

Course people can whinge all they want since it's an open forum but my point was how all the whinging is so predictable.

Everyone knew what to expect and all the usual negatives happened as predicted. Mica Martinez turning up at BS wasn't going to make those things go away, yet people last night seemed surprised that the whole channel didn't change it's setup for the arrival of one girl.

Not everyone puts forward a reasonable genuine complaint like you Gaz.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2012 23:18 by Don Tingley.)
03-05-2012 22:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Does she smile more now, she always looked bored and like she was just going through the motions when she worked for Elite
03-05-2012 23:17
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(03-05-2012 23:17 )mikedafc Wrote:  Does she smile more now, she always looked bored and like she was just going through the motions when she worked for Elite

This is a myth and was disproved several times, in particular by Sooky.
There was one post in particular where she demonstrated how much Mica smiles, (I've had a look but I haven't found it, maybe it wasn't on a caps thread)
04-05-2012 12:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with earlier comments about her being interrupted and generally pushed about by BS. I can't really understand why she's gone to BS - like Georgie before her she's clearly going to be second fiddle to the "silicon mafia". It's not even as if she's going to go to BS Extreme.
I do agree that she did sometimes (but not always) look bored on Elite, but really don't see how she is going to fit in on BS.
04-05-2012 13:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

apparently the enigma is back on bs tonight so lets see what happens tonight, lolly, georgie and cherri are also on so interesting to see how much screentime she gets

Piper Niven Superfan
04-05-2012 16:46
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(03-05-2012 23:17 )mikedafc Wrote:  Does she smile more now, she always looked bored and like she was just going through the motions when she worked for Elite

There were a few smiles of the rye variety the other night in the face of numerous interruptions from what I could make out Wink.

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 21:13 by Snooks.)
04-05-2012 21:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the enigma is on and have to say looking very hot

Piper Niven Superfan
04-05-2012 22:21
Thread Closed 

mica martinez