cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 1.91 Average

Louise Glover - Chat & Discussion

The Next Day Offline
Banned

RE: Louise Glover - Chat & Discussion

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 23:59 by The Next Day.)
02-05-2012 21:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Next Day Offline
Banned

03-05-2012 00:55
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-05-2012 22:15 )eagle_si Wrote:  Thanks Robot Devil for the information. It seems your description of her was quite accurate: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/for...ver-438394
A quick look at her Wikipedia page also shows she has another conviction, for benefit fraud: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engla...140126.stm
I for one will certainly not be watching, capping or calling this woman.
I'm always amused when she gets reported in the media as "former playboy model louise glover" as though it's her full name bladewave and as though there haven't been thousands of others...

Apart from the other excellent arguments, my abiding memory was from a show where she went for a night out with 3 other glamour girls (one was Alex Sim-Wise, another was Gemma something (well fit)) and they wore superhero costumes. To cut a long story short, they went with a camera crew, and guess who bitched to the camera during the night? And didn't they just play that footage to the others the next day? Wink

But hey, let's keep giving people a chance... Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-05-2012 17:29
The Next Day Offline
Banned

03-05-2012 23:17
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(03-05-2012 17:29 )Doddle Wrote:  I'm always amused when she gets reported in the media as "former playboy model louise glover" as though it's her full name bladewave and as though there haven't been thousands of others...

Apart from the other excellent arguments, my abiding memory was from a show where she went for a night out with 3 other glamour girls (one was Alex Sim-Wise, another was Gemma something (well fit)) and they wore superhero costumes. To cut a long story short, they went with a camera crew, and guess who bitched to the camera during the night? And didn't they just play that footage to the others the next day? Wink

But hey, let's keep giving people a chance... Rolleyes

I remember that show; Louise was incredibly nasty. And really vindictive. She has major issues with other women.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
03-05-2012 23:22
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

And like has been said before - if she fucks up again then show her the door. I still don't see the need to crucify people for mistakes - none of us are saints. This is her second chance and everyone deserves a second chance, regardless of how pretty or sexy they look.

People were comparing her to Jermaine Pennant earlier in the thread. The difference is Jermaine Pennant has long exhausted his second, third, fourth and fifth chances and he still keeps fucking up. Yet Stoke fans are over the moon when he scores for them... Wink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
03-05-2012 23:31
Robot Devil Offline

Actually the difference between her and that power hungry bench-warming bum of a footballer is that he has never beaten someone up as viciously as she did in that club toilet. Beating someone up is a bit different to being a scum bag with an ego that thinks he can do whatever he wants. Twat though he is, at least he hasn't duffed anyone up.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
03-05-2012 23:37
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(03-05-2012 23:37 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Actually the difference between her and that power hungry bench-warming bum of a footballer is that he has never beaten someone up as viciously as she did in that club toilet. Beating someone up is a bit different to being a scum bag with an ego that thinks he can do whatever he wants. Twat though he is, at least he hasn't duffed anyone up.

Are you sure? He's in hot water again right now for beating a woman in a club.... Rolleyes

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
03-05-2012 23:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-05-2012 23:41 )Regenerated Wrote:  
(03-05-2012 23:37 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Actually the difference between her and that power hungry bench-warming bum of a footballer is that he has never beaten someone up as viciously as she did in that club toilet. Beating someone up is a bit different to being a scum bag with an ego that thinks he can do whatever he wants. Twat though he is, at least he hasn't duffed anyone up.

Are you sure? He's in hot water again right now for beating a woman in a club.... Rolleyes

right there regenerated, he is indeed in hot water for apparently beating a woman up. back to louise, i saw that show doddle is on about and yes louise was as bad as doddle says, but that was years ago and not now. im giving louise a 2nd chance but if she does start doing shows on elite and behaves as she did on the tv show then elite will get rid of louise

Piper Niven Superfan
03-05-2012 23:54
Robot Devil Offline

I was under the impression the charge is 'assault'. That doesn't specify if it was an attack or if it was, say, a hand on a womans thigh. Big difference- yet same named charge.

04-05-2012 00:21

gemma hiles