Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Forum Moderators

firekind Offline

RE: Forum Moderators
i dont know whats going on here but you guys really need to get a grip. its a forum for fuck sake. get angry about things that matter instead.
19-03-2009 07:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

it doesn't matter, already stated what am gonna do on the main forum, and i will do whats best for everyone not asking for forgiveness or to justify what i have may or may not have done am man enough to walk away.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-03-2009 07:47
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

kalel76 Wrote:it doesn't matter, already stated what am gonna do on the main forum, and i will do whats best for everyone not asking for forgiveness or to justify what i have may or may not have done am man enough to walk away.

I have replied to you there but this is cyberspace ;-)

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
19-03-2009 10:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Hi guys I’ve been a member of this cracking forum since it 1st started & I’ve never 1's asked for anything this personal. Would use plz do something with demonbolloxs as I’m sick of her harassing me either in posts or in reps, she says I’m stalking her hell no I only leave bad reps when she leaves me them! It's not only that she doesn't want to be on this forum to chat as she only wants to start trouble…

Admin has removed countless threads with her either causing trouble or calling guys/me by our names & she’s still doing it!!! Yeah i know who she is but i don't Harass her or say her name which i should but i'm not going to stoop to her level.

Plz IP ban her & remove all of her stupid & sick reps

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2009 00:44 by TITSRUS.)
21-03-2009 00:37