Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Forum Moderators

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Forum Moderators
it maybe a better idea to ask smc or the admin.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
07-03-2009 02:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

what thread, and what was it about then?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
07-03-2009 03:10
HEX!T Away
Retired

shandyman Wrote:Well until you know the reason, you're complaining over hypotheticals. If your post has been edited then it would have been for a valid reason, not seeing it and not being involved in that action i cannot say why, maybe you said something that was libellous, or could be classed as abusive.

So as i said, until you have an answer, you're complaining all about hypotheticals.

its not a hypothetical it was reworded... and as your not the forum mod this dosent realy have anything to do with you now does it shandyman.

my concern was that the post was reworded. if they had of just deleted it all would have been fine. they explained what happend so theres no need for you to butt in and explain or excuse them.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2009 03:25 by HEX!T.)
07-03-2009 03:20
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Shandyman and Hexit. Your issues with each other are well documented. Let's not turn this into another Shandy vs Hexit grudge match please! In the interests of the forum I'd like to say thank you to Hexit for highlighting a potential problem with the procedures regarding issues of post editing. I would like to ask that in future any complaints are directed to a forum moderator first... There's now a team of seven looking after the forums so the chances are that at least one of us will be available at virtually all hours of the day or night.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
07-03-2009 03:47
HEX!T Away
Retired

Np. m8. i just thaught this 1 best be addressed in public as it could potentialy concern every 1,. you delt with it fairly mr gummage and annonimity so im happy with your reasons and responces, and yeah il use the inbox next time...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
07-03-2009 10:46
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Hexit Wrote:its not a hypothetical it was reworded... and as your not the forum mod this dosent realy have anything to do with you now does it shandyman.

my concern was that the post was reworded. if they had of just deleted it all would have been fine. they explained what happend so theres no need for you to butt in and explain or excuse them.

Just to clear something up, I never reworded the post in question. All I did was remove something that was a serious allegation from the end of your post since it is could cause problems in the future, as I have explained in more detail in the PM.
07-03-2009 13:18
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

Excellent choices for mods there - solid contributors to the site on various levels and most of all, just good, decent blokes.

Good luck chaps! Big Grin

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

07-03-2009 14:00
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Shady Cee Wrote:Excellent choices for mods there - solid contributors to the site on various levels and most of all, just good, decent blokes.

Good luck chaps! Big Grin

I agree on the whole, but are we sure about Mr Gummidge? Seriously... lol! Wink

Only joking, congratulations lads! Very well deserved.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2009 14:09 by Sylar.)
07-03-2009 14:06
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Can I ask the Mod who has removed one of my posts to pm me with the details about which one and why, otherwise it's a waste of your time and mine, as I'm liable to repeat the offence if I don't know what it is that has required this action to be taken. Cheers.
08-03-2009 03:41
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

oopnorth Wrote:Can I ask the Mod who has removed one of my posts to pm me with the details about which one and why, otherwise it's a waste of your time and mine, as I'm liable to repeat the offence if I don't know what it is that has required this action to be taken. Cheers.

Posts can only be deleted by admin or the supermoderator.
Moderators can only flag up posts to be deleted, although we can delete content.
If I delete some text from a post, I will indicate this fact.
You probably need to give some info about which channel and thread the post was deleted from.
You could pm the supermoderator for details.
08-03-2009 14:15