Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion
(17-02-2015 11:38 )Will Drifter Wrote:  Rather than paying for presenters I ask ETV to provide a show instead. So I save on the costs of presenters, but obviously will have to pay ETV.

Yes, exactly right. Smile

A simple deal. ETV provide the show and receive a revshare in return.
17-02-2015 13:00
Find all posts by this user
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I see the merits in such an arrangement.

But surely there should be a contract in place to actually provide the 'pictures'. If it was ETV that pulled that, the next stage could be interesting.
17-02-2015 14:16
Markus76 Offline
Junior Poster

For all unsatisfied Viewers. Stop buying Credits and no Calls. There is no other way... Smile Wink
17-02-2015 19:18
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(14-02-2015 18:28 )Slick84 Wrote:  I trust you realize that there is an obvious spiralling towards plucking as much money as they can.

Surely that's a reflection of how much tougher the market has become for the babeshow format?
18-02-2015 04:56
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

sadly, this forum is now becoming full of negativity, moaning, complaining, self-opinionated experts that seem to think they know everything about Ofcom, what works , how the channels should run and what they should be doing. I wonder how many actually bother with the product, and how many just post on here without actually using the channel.

This doesn't apply to everyone, but there are some, and it makes this place into a moaning corner and I'm not surprised that a lot of channels don't even bother looking here any more.
18-02-2015 07:57
Slick84 Offline
Junior Poster

(18-02-2015 04:56 )Count Spankula Wrote:  
(14-02-2015 18:28 )Slick84 Wrote:  I trust you realize that there is an obvious spiralling towards plucking as much money as they can.

Surely that's a reflection of how much tougher the market has become for the babeshow format?

Undoubtedly. And a sound mind in this case would try and intercept the new market's rules and likings and try to adapt their offer to those.
18-02-2015 08:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

(18-02-2015 04:56 )Count Spankula Wrote:  

actually its not so much the market has tightened. its more likely a result of there customers being fleeced. babestation and s66 have the same issues with there cam shows. they want to charge you to log in and then expect you to tip big to get the girls to do anything. end result, a few customers less willing to pay higher and higher amounts as the the number of other customers fall.
but go to mfc or some other well known cam site and you can see girls going much further and charging less per show because they have a growing customer pool.

sometimes its better to take a small piece of a big pie than eat all of a small pie.
etv have chosen to eat all the small pie and are now wondering where there next meal is coming from. same with bs and s66. they have done it to themselves.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 10:28 by HEX!T.)
18-02-2015 10:24
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(18-02-2015 07:57 )welshken Wrote:  sadly, this forum is now becoming full of negativity, moaning, complaining, self-opinionated experts that seem to think they know everything about Ofcom, what works , how the channels should run and what they should be doing. I wonder how many actually bother with the product, and how many just post on here without actually using the channel.

This doesn't apply to everyone, but there are some, and it makes this place into a moaning corner and I'm not surprised that a lot of channels don't even bother looking here any more.

Have to agree with you here, I also think the forum is becoming full of negativity in the ways your on about and I'm also not surprised that a lot of channels don't even bother looking on here. It's also I think putting off babeshow babes from coming on the forum and interacting with us as well I think

Piper Niven Superfan
18-02-2015 11:00
Markus76 Offline
Junior Poster

Have you ever read the Wall how they treat the Viewers? And you are wondering, why the Customers are unhappy and sad....

You like that? The Customer is King, and would not be treated like Shit.... But guys like WK find everythig super.... a Censored Webshow? I beg your pardon, what they Broadcast on Web, they can broadcast everywhere, only not in UK.

But it is useless, some White Knights will always defend them...
18-02-2015 11:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

(18-02-2015 11:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 07:57 )welshken Wrote:  sadly, this forum is now becoming full of negativity, moaning, complaining, self-opinionated experts that seem to think they know everything about Ofcom, what works , how the channels should run and what they should be doing. I wonder how many actually bother with the product, and how many just post on here without actually using the channel.

Have to agree with you here, I also think the forum is becoming full of negativity in the ways your on about and I'm also not surprised that a lot of channels don't even bother looking on here. It's also I think putting off babeshow babes from coming on the forum and interacting with us as well I think
rammy the forum is becoming negative because the babeshows are becoming boring to the point the guys have no option other than complain. but even they are in the minority.

i agree its not as nice an environment as it could be.

but the babes coming here was nothing more than pr and call baiting.
most didnt come because they wanted to, but because it was part of there job. you will occasionally see a girl come on to the forum but most of the time its to get content removed. they want nothing to do with the place or the people, not because its negative but because there not getting payed.
if they came because they wanted to interact then the place would be full of girls, shouting bullshit at there detractors and lub you to there fans. but they just aint.

look at it this way better the guys vent here than all over the girls facebook or twitter which would be there only option if this place didnt exist.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-02-2015 11:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV