Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion
^^^
I'll agree with you hexit that the babeshows have declined and can see why forum members are unhappy, but I do think the forum is becoming full of the negativity that welshken is on about and agree with what he said. Do agree it's not a nice an environment on here as it could be

As for the babes coming on here being nothing more than pr and call bating along with being part of their job. Yes some babes did come on here just for that, but there are babeshow babes past and present that came on and still come on the forum because they enjoy interacting with their fans. Kelly Bell, Mellie D and Emma Butt are examples of babeshow babes that enjoy interacting with their fans

Piper Niven Superfan
18-02-2015 12:09
Find all posts by this user
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(18-02-2015 10:24 )HEX!T Wrote:  babestation and s66 have the same issues with there cam shows.

The main problem the channels have is not with cam shows. It's the declining market for their main (TV) product.
18-02-2015 12:32
Slick84 Offline
Junior Poster

Camshows might be a good receptacle for the "exiles" coming from the TV market, I think the 2 things are correlated. Not necessarily just camshows, anyway.

The TV show pretty much requires you to focus on it, while you can do other stuff at your PC while also watching a camshow or whatever, also.
18-02-2015 13:07
HEX!T Away
Retired

(18-02-2015 12:32 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 10:24 )HEX!T Wrote:  babestation and s66 have the same issues with there cam shows.

The main problem the channels have is not with cam shows. It's the declining market for their main (TV) product.
i used the cam show as an example as they charge more and its easier to see variance as you can see how many people are in a room, while on tv your guessing as to how many are watching/calling.
also the fact you have to pay for the cam show, shows you how many are actually willing to put there hands in there pockets again and again not just the 1 offs who turn up and dont come back.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-02-2015 18:37
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I do not know about the UK channels but ETV have quite sophisticated equipment to tell them precisely the volume of calls in a single night. True that they will always have to guess the number of pure non-paying viewers.

They can even tell the country a particular call has come from. Same for SMSs as once I sent one - at a time you could actually send them from the UK without the benefit now of web-sms and it went up on the screen and confused the s^&t of the girl who had to read out the birthday greeting to the studio-boss although she did not realise it was him Smile

But I digress. If you now check out the videos section, for the princely sum of 4 credits you can now check out what you missed last week in that 'exclusive mix' from Wednesday. Now it used to work that if you paid for the live transmission of one of their special productions, you could watch the video, if and when it was put up, for free. Maybe some one can confirm that to be the case. In any event, this is a sly method of promotion - better that you pay for it live than wait for a more expensive recording.

Well I watched the recording. No. I did not pay 4 credits since those nice people at ETV are still giving me free videos. I can not say I was particularily impressed by the production despite what others have said on here after watching it live. Not a patch on what they used to do direct to tv and the internet is supposed to give them greater freedom in these 'restricted' times.

And like with the calls, they know the take up of the live transmission and whether it is worth their while. What I do know from this video is that many potential callers are away from their tv screen for 105 minutes out of 240 and maybe more if they watch the whole thing on the 'exclusive' stream. That is a fair amount of potential loss of call volume. So let's just see how long this 'experiment' lasts.
18-02-2015 22:57
HEX!T Away
Retired

mate all the channels have ways of gathering there meta data on calls.
most will also keep an eye on how many people are watching/recording there webstreams.
frankly its a bit laughable some times how they go on. especially very late at night / early on in the mornings, they often get pissy.
i few months back 1 channel left a mic on @ about 3:30am after the girl did her blurb to the cam and i could hear a producer in the background moaning that " the fucking pervs are watching, but there not calling. and another 1 has just logged on...". (quote from 1 of the better uk channels).

i swear i saw something similar this morning when i logged on at about 4:30am (rough night) and saw mica she was naked so i hit record and about 30 seconds later her face dropped and she started drying herself off. after a couple of minutes of what looked like moaning i stopped recording and went elsewhere (their loss as she had no calls at the time and i was tempted).

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2015 13:09 by HEX!T.)
19-02-2015 13:07
Markus76 Offline
Junior Poster

I see one difference about Webshows. The models of Studio66 and Babestation are free and how far they go. But at ETV they have no freedom, they cant do what the model want.

If you dont trust me, check Naked Chat and compare with the Els of ETV.... No offend against anyone here....
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2015 22:15 by Markus76.)
19-02-2015 20:13
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Well apart for the content, the other great difference is the costing. Web-cams work on a pay-per-minute(or part of)-basis whereas ETV have a fixed charge. The small fixed charge has potential for greater take up but many will soon consider the total cost and could give up on that especially if content does not meet their expectations.

Mind you they have tried the other method which essentially was a web-cam service and that failed due to a very poor web-stream which probably affected take up. But as wheels tend to go around I would not put it past them to even try that again.
19-02-2015 21:07
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

(19-02-2015 13:07 )HEX!T Wrote:  i could hear a producer in the background moaning that " the fucking pervs are watching, but there not calling. and another 1 has just logged on...".

Babeshows are being watched by pervs?! That's sad news, I hope none of them access this site, could lower the tone, etc.

(16-02-2015 23:38 )DB83 Wrote:  I binned most of my later recordings but still have those from March 2009 - twas around the time Scarlet started.

Wow, good save! That's precious stuff, hold on to it plz. Like having a Rembrandt in your house or something Smile I know old ETV was hit-and-miss too, but I think it almost made babeshows into an artform. (for pervs)

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2015 10:42 by modelflat.)
20-02-2015 10:24
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well it looks like the SKY venture has officially come to an end. The EPG on 945 no longer has Eurobabes listed anymore. From a personal point of view all I can say is fantastic and good riddance.

The only thing that has pissed me off lately about the show is you start to watch a hot strip and up pops an onscreen message telling us to log into the exclusive show for 3 credits. Some nights it's worse than others but that's eurotic tv for you, inconsistent as fuck.
20-02-2015 22:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV