Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion
I wonder if this is the shortest-lived babe channel/show in the history of the genre?
20-02-2015 22:24
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

^^^
Has to be right up there as one of the shortest lived channel/show ever for sure I think

Piper Niven Superfan
20-02-2015 23:02
Slick84 Offline
Junior Poster

They've plucked a few feathers and piqued someone's interest. All well and good for them. Smile
21-02-2015 00:03
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Makes me wonder who is, or will be, the biggest loser in this experiment.

I can not see Cellcast taking this on the chin and letting them simply walk away. But even they are not blameless. They obviously fell for their well-worn script "We will adapt our show to fit your broadcasting". Yet I suspect they pooped themselves when they saw what that meant. "Just how can we make anything from this?"

If ETV were really serious about this they just had to engage brain and provide a more typically UK show which they are perfectly capable of doing while not affecting their EU output.

But I just wonder, devious as it may sound, as they saw a window of opportunity to 'justify' this partial PPV system with the excuse that soon all regulation would be like the UK.
21-02-2015 01:52
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I'd suggest moving this thread to the websites section. Clearly its no longer TV based, and the ongoing discussions are pretty pointless. Its now web based, and to me, it works much better and I think its the best move possible, non of the BS associated with the UK TV channels, web based is clearly the way to go, it provides a much bigger market, so lets move over this thread to the websites section, the TV experts can carry on their expert discussions about the TV channels and we can refocus on the web based service.
21-02-2015 23:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just need to correct you welshken. ETV may run a webstream but they are also tv based just not to SKY anymore so I think moving it back to the other channels section which it was previously would be more apt.
22-02-2015 00:07
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

OK, to me, I'm talking UK TV channels, so I cant comment about non-UK,
but maybe start a new thread in the websites section and move this back?
22-02-2015 00:42
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Just in case no one noticed, the two discussion threads - one concerning the original Sky outing plus the Astra 19 and the later ch945 have now been merged.

The web section really is just for web-based content so I agree there with SB but maybe Admin can not move it to 'Other Channels' since there is more than one thread here. But its not my decision and my contribution to this thread has now ended.

'til the next time.
22-02-2015 01:14
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

If we take away the SKY experiment and discuss what is presently being broadcast.

ETV are currently on a road to their own destruction. Whenever anything good starts to happen they let you watch it for the first minute and then up pops this message which appears either through watching it on the webstream or on the telly which is broadcast on the Astra/Hotbird satellite.

[Image: ETVmessage.jpg]

Once this message disappears they then pan back to the studio to show the rest of girls who are usually just standing there putting on something much duller than what you could see on the exclusive camera bladewave

The whole idea of ETV offering the exclusive show was because of the daytime restrictions as the rules are even stricter than our present ofcom ones are. Now they have managed to piss off all the nightime audience. It's also been leaked that the callers at night infact never did request an exclusive, it was decided by the producers instead.

Yes inbetween the exclusives we do get to see pussy but the whole show is just so disjointed now it's a shambles Huh
23-02-2015 04:50
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

^utter bollocks!

what really happens is that the girl will start to strip for the exclusive, and this will still be fed on the free feed. after about 30 seconds to a minute, SOMETIMES, they will show that display BRIEFLY on the free feed, and then the free feed will show the rest of the girls, who will sometimes be sitting there, but usually are also doing something naked for the free viewers!

'It's also been leaked that the callers at night infact never did request an exclusive, it was decided by the producers instead'

errr so they occasionally do something off their own choice aswell, so what?

seriously dude, it appears that you just want to slate this channel whatever the reality of it is, and you've taken a screenshot at the worst possible moment. I could do screenshots from the free feed showing sights much much better than what you get in the UK crappy channels.

If this was a F1 race, you'd have taken a screenshot with the cars on the start line, and you'd claim they'd all broken down!

the difference between the exclusives and the free feed is that the exclusives are usually customer requests, and it only costs 2 credits/about £3 to see the exclusives feed for the whole night, either 4 or 5 hrs!
If your such a tightwad that you wont pay, then that's your tough luck, you still get a free show better than UK pap. where on the sky UK tGV channels do you see full nudity or even pussy that is sometime shown before it switches to exclusive?

sorry, but your post is total bollocks!
23-02-2015 08:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV