babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion
I've seen a few of these 'exclusive' shows.
Don't expect to see anthing too explicit. In fact I've seen simular perfomances on their 'Liveshow'.
23-02-2015 08:24
Find all posts by this user
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

^I agree. you don't get explicit. you get full nude and usually some lovely flashes, and last night quite a few open leg held poses, usually in exclusive but a fair amount on free view as well.
For me, its the ideal level, its half way between the topless BS and ST66, and the BSUnleashed web feed.

some will love the channel, some will hate it, some will be 50/50. if you love it, great. if you hate it, why are you still watching and posting about it.
if you're 50/50, then enjoy the free views Smile

I think its spot on Smile
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 09:03 by welshken.)
23-02-2015 09:01
Charlemagne Offline

Saiqa & Lauren had a good nude exclusive last night.
I'm finding Saiqa good viewing. She's a combination of primadonna, scary and sexy.. Smile great fun
23-02-2015 09:15
Markus76 Offline
Junior Poster

@ Welshken,

your are the same as the haters, the only difference is you always praise.....
23-02-2015 10:59
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I said I had stopped contributing to this thread but hey "bollcoks" needs to be replied to.

@Welshken

Allow me to quote your own words from 13-2 "you're coming across as the self appointed expert now"

Harsh ? Maybe but having NEVER seen this channel before its ch945 time you have no understanding of it so do not try to influence others of your own, quite narrow opinion.

Actually, I do wonder if you are the same 'WK' that suddenly started posting on the official wall. Lots of praise with suggestions.

All I know is that the channel is in 'transition'. My own, quite narrow, opinion is that they are testing the water with these exclusives at night. Have you actually noticed some strange coincidence that they only occur the nights that certain models are on. The channel's claim that this is due to viewers is also pure bollocks in my own, quite narrow, opinion.

Now a simple fact. If you are watching that 'exclusive' web feed you will have little idea what is happening on the tv feed after that graphic disappears. Some time ago, in a means to drum up revenue ETV actively promoted, during the day, a webcam service - not their own but something like the bog-standard ones we still see today which they imaginatively called IIRC eurotic-cams. That tv promotion lasted for up to 10 minutes and was repeated several times during a show. What was plainly evident that when that promotion ended and the tv camera switched back to the live models they were just standing about with not a call between them. What if that happens during 'exlusives' with girl's income dependent on overall call-volume ?

My gut feeling is, if this 'testing' is successful, ETV will terminate their tv transmission as soon as their current leasing contract ends and go web-only and PPV every night. Will you still be happy to pay £3 per night then ? Once or twice per week maybe but every night ?
23-02-2015 15:56
admin. Offline
Administrator

(22-02-2015 01:14 )DB83 Wrote:  Admin can not move it to 'Other Channels' since there is more than one thread here.

As Euro Babes is no longer being broadcast, this section will soon be moved in its entirety to 'Former Channels'.

For those who wish to discuss the ETV shows there is an existing thread on the subject under 'Other Channels'.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5838
24-02-2015 12:47
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

can you rename it to ETV, so we'll recognise it under its current branding, in the same was at Studio66 was rebranded from elite Smile

and surely we could move it to web shows, as it is a current website channel as opposed to former?
24-02-2015 18:11
skully Offline

This isn't the same thing as S66 though, this is a failed tv venture not a rebrand, so it'll be dumped with other defunct channels (it wasn't a web show), and renaming it to something it wasn't makes no sense. The ETV chat can and should continue in the existing thread, as admin has said.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
24-02-2015 19:23
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(24-02-2015 19:23 )skully Wrote:  This isn't the same thing as S66 though, this is a failed tv venture

Some people might describe S66 has a failed TV venture lol .

Anyway the channel/web-stream title of the thread given in the link by admin is still wrong, the title of the thread could maybe do with changing from eUrotic TV to ETV to represent the name of the channel these days
From reading a few posts on here it seems that the eUrotic TV brand name was dropped and it was re branded ETV, their website doesn't now show the name eUrotic TV anywhere like it used to, everything is now just ETV .
Some newer members might not realise eUrotic TV is actually ETV/EuroBabes

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2015 22:43 by mr mystery.)
24-02-2015 20:09
skully Offline

I've updated that thread title, so it now reads ''ETV (eUrotic TV)...'' Wink

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
24-02-2015 20:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV