Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: ETV Night show
So one wonders what is the master plan in all of this, at present we are getting an extra hour much to the annoyance of the Astra/Hotbird viewer's because that is now 1 hour cut short as far as any full frontal is concerned so that now equals only 4 hours of hot if any action. Oh how this show has changed from what it was previous, it's best years are now behind them. Just incase anybody's new to the show I'll give you the history.

Eurotic TV started transmission on the 22nd October 2004 and it could even be picked up on the UK SKY Satelite at the time, however it did not have an EPG slot but it was possible to tune into it via the other channels, this signal ofcourse was eventually cut 6 or so months later so it's history has really only been on the Astra/Hotbird satelite.

What was so good about this channel was that it would show full frontal and even use sex toys at one point at any time, day and night, it was completely uncensored - arguably it's best years were between 2006 to most of 2008. The ugly word censorship did however eventually rear it's ugly head and any kind of nudity was stopped at the beginning of 2009 and was only allowed to be shown on the nightshow and at one point the nightshows were infact tamer than the UK ones.

At present the nightshows are far from perfect, although they do show full frontal you'll notice that it is indeed censored, you'll never ever see a close up or anything too intimate, also the girl on girl action these days is more or less non existent. So if ETV does have any plans to show the whole of the nightshow on SKY I strongly advise that they do without the need to conform to Ofcom rules, they need to buy their own channel and use their oversea's licence and avoid using any Ofcom licences because I fear if they do this it could signal the beginning of the end for this once proud channel.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 17:11 by Scottishbloke.)
07-05-2012 17:10
Find all posts by this user
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

With all the playboy interuptions and tops on/off nonsense, I find it worst than BS.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
07-05-2012 22:49
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm assuming that the playboy tv interruptions are probably part of the contractual agreement. As for the future of the nightshows on SKY when they do decide to give us the full show, like I said I'd strongly advise that they go down the route of buying their own separate channel on the SKY EPG so as to avoid having to go down the Ofcom route which has got the rest of Europe in a state of panic because specualtion is rife that the full nightshow will be broadcast on the SKY EPG very very soon.

If I could go back to one of my original points regarding this enterprise that until such time that Ofcom rules are changed that they choose to only air the rest of the nightime show as a bonus channel as part of an exsisting subscription package or I wonder would the oversea's licence be a possibily to overcome Ofcom Cool
07-05-2012 23:02
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I think the only way forward is for Eurotic to get their own channel and then they won't have to show Playboy adverts every 5mins, everyone wins then.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
12-05-2012 21:06
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

With the next SKY reshuffle taking place on the 3rd July here's hoping that Eurotic decide to go ahead and indeed get their own separate channel, surely they should be ok to show all of the nightshow if they can somehow pin protect it aswell as use their oversea's licence, they don't need to censor it, something surely in this technological age could be worked out bladewave
14-05-2012 16:00
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

it will be great if they do have their own channel as i find the programme features some of the most attractive girls ive seen in a while.i may not understand what they say half the time but the reduction of tattooed silicone freaks works well for me.i watch at least 1 hour of the webshow as well and thats something i wouldnt bother doing with most of our home grown productions.shame they have tamed down and agree the playboy adverts are irritating but still a must see every night.
15-05-2012 15:36
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The big difference between this nightshow and the UK based ones is the unpredictability factor, it just doesn't have the same formulatic feel to it which the UK based ones too. One big reason is they are not living in fear of the censors like we are so they have breathing space to be inventive without having to consider the consequences.

Admittingly as I've allready pointed out this channel is not a patch on what it used to be like 4 or 5 years ago, back then a dayshow could be hotter than a nightshow, only at the start of 2009 did the new censorship rules kick in.

Ok so they are giving us the first hour of the nightshow but at the price by abiding by Ofcom rules which just defeats the whole purpose. Once again I'll say some will but most won't bother to watch their webcam. Once it's off the big screen the magic has all but disappeared. I for one wouldn't want the whole of the nightshow to be broadcast on SKY if they had to stick to the same rules as the UK based ones do. But also which has been pointed out they don't have their own channel yet, they are not sending a direct signal to the UK, if they were you'd be able to tune their channel in manually into the other channels but they are sending it via another method to SKY Channel 915 which has an Ofcom licence.

Only once Eurotic gets it's own channel and uses their oversea's licence will we be able to see it in it's full glory. This 1 hour is just kicking more sand in our eyes on what we cannot be allowed to see at present bladewave
15-05-2012 16:07
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(15-05-2012 15:36 )timtheactor Wrote:  it will be great if they do have their own channel

Well I don't know if anybody's aware but they might very well be testing for their own slot.

Try this:
Frequency : 11960
Polarisation : H
Symbol rate : 27.5
FEC : 2/3

And select 6713 and 6714, they will both say ETV on them all be it showing nothing but a blue screen. I may be pushing the boat here to suggest it could be a test, more likely it is probably one of the BBC tests but it's worth a shot until you know different, I have both channels stored on the other channels section.
15-05-2012 23:18
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well it was worth a try, unfortunately they are both just BBC Xtra channels, our next hope is to see what this 3rd July SKY reshuffle brings about it. I'm sure eventuallly they'll get their own channel as their popularity increases.
16-05-2012 16:00
Colin Ray Offline
And watta member! :)

Pity the fool who wasn't watching Karry around three quarters of an hour ago!

Alaska is back!
05-07-2012 23:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV