babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: ETV Night show
(05-07-2012 23:12 )Colin Ray Wrote:  Pity the fool who wasn't watching Karry around three quarters of an hour ago!

Karry's gorgeous but she knows it......
I tend to find that she's all promise but fails to deliver.

So, did the top come off?
06-07-2012 15:31
Find all posts by this user
Colin Ray Offline
And watta member! :)

Actually, it did surprisingly.

Strange channel. Normally only worth watching if Karry is on, and even then there are too many girls on so the camera is never on anyone for long. I'm not one to ring in, I wouldn't know what to say for a start - it would be like a normal conversation Smile So I can't see the sense in paying a fortune to speak to someone I've never met, nor would be likely to.
It must be extremely frustrating for those that do - Assuming you ring for a 10 min chat - that would be 15 quid plus 2 to get through anyway. And for most of the call you wouldn't even be able to see who you were talking to.
I suppose ETV need credit for trying something different but I can't see how they will get it to work..

Alaska is back!
14-07-2012 11:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(14-07-2012 11:21 )Colin Ray Wrote:  Actually, it did surprisingly.

Strange channel. Normally only worth watching if Karry is on, and even then there are too many girls on so the camera is never on anyone for long. I'm not one to ring in, I wouldn't know what to say for a start - it would be like a normal conversation Smile So I can't see the sense in paying a fortune to speak to someone I've never met, nor would be likely to.
It must be extremely frustrating for those that do - Assuming you ring for a 10 min chat - that would be 15 quid plus 2 to get through anyway. And for most of the call you wouldn't even be able to see who you were talking to.
I suppose ETV need credit for trying something different but I can't see how they will get it to work..

It's all a matter of personal taste, different to what we're used to in the UK & helps if you can speak German or Italian.

Personally I enjoy most of it & if you subscribe as a "fanboy" which'll cost around £30 for minimum credits purchase you get access to a dedicated member's phoneline which will only cost around £1,20 PM, also access to better quality webstream.

If you're a fan of Karry she's on the nightshow tomorrow + she's also scheduled to feature in a couple of daytime webshows next week, only accessible to credits holders.

14-07-2012 20:01
Charlemagne Offline

Anyone else noticed that none of the girls on the show are enhanced... I haven't noticed an implant between them.

A few of them could do with a gym session or two.
But I suppose being biligual is more important than being toned.
15-07-2012 07:37
homerdrive Offline
Junior Poster

(14-07-2012 11:21 )Colin Ray Wrote:  Actually, it did surprisingly.

That has happened before, but her back is always turned or her arm is always in the way. Not that that matters; her performance Silhouetted in front of a light that evening was incredibly sexy, far sexier than a silicone-stuffed blonde saying "ooh baby" or repeating every sexual swear word she knows over and over. Watching Karry and thinking, "will it happen tonight?" is addictive. Frustrating, but addictive.
15-07-2012 16:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The last time the ETV rep logged into this forum was on the 4th May so it doesn't look very likely that we're going to get more than 1 hour of the nightshow on SKY. I have sent a couple of e-mails asking them if they have any long term plans to air the show in it's entirity.

At present to air this show on a FTA channel would be suicidal because if they had to co-operate with ofcom rules 24/7 if would piss off a lot of viewers watching this on the Astra/Hotbird satelite.

The only way I see possible is to air this show on a separate channel but encrpted as part of any of the existing adult packages. Look about it as a sort of bonus channel if you like. FTA but only if you have Playboy/TVX for example.

I was watching the webstream last night and was very impressed with a lot of the girl on girl action aswell as the full strips which just blew me away Smile
19-08-2012 15:30
Charlemagne Offline

Why do they have a creepy guy on set wearing a black outfit and plastic peaked hat and playing with a ball.

Go home you weird little man and phone up like the rest of us. Rolleyes
16-09-2012 21:54
Charlemagne Offline

The girls are all eating a very large cake tonight..

It's been 8 years since ETV started broadcasting
23-10-2012 21:11
shutty1971 Offline
Master Poster

that weird bloke is on again he is getting as bad as afroman stealing the limelight

I Have Something To Say Its Better To Burn Out Then Fade Away
"Kurgan Highlander"

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222
24-10-2012 20:01
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

What's wrong with the weird little man? There's thousands of weird little men watching....Huh!!!! Is this not true?????
On a serious note,this shows format should be the future for uk shows,more interaction and the element of surprise,never knowing what you'll get one day to the next.
24-10-2012 20:17
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV