Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion

timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

RE: ETV Night show
very sorry to see that from next week this show will no longer be available on sky.will still be able to watch via computer but as this is the only babeshow i have found remotely interesting for the past few weeks i am sorry to see it leave a wider audience.the girls are undoubtedly amongst the best and i find their lack of silicone more than compensates for,in some cases,a less than perfect physique.
26-10-2012 15:03
Find all posts by this user
babefan29 Offline
Senior Poster

Been nearly a year wish it could come back even better if it was the night version
25-10-2013 20:54
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

[11 months pass...]

The channel is still available with a livestream on ETVshow.com. Night shows start 10pm UK (11pm CET), but the video and graphics are a bit blurry. (The only better quality is on the Astra 1H satellite. Sad) They have some pretentiously-promoted members' shows, which are sure to be less explicit than BS24 free TV shows!

I haven't been very impressed with the few shows I've seen in the past few years. ETV is still pretty soft, but it seems to have found a happy medium for itself, with a hint of dirtiness. These are some caps from tonight (September 23-24, 2014) with Kiara, Kristina, Penelope, Pink, Roshana and Tia.

[Image: Untitled1.png] [Image: Untitled2.png] [Image: Untitled3.png] [Image: Untitled4.png] [Image: Untitled5.png] [Image: Untitled6.png] [Image: Untitled7.png] [Image: Untitled8.png] [Image: Untitled9.png] [Image: Untitled10.png] [Image: Untitled11.png] [Image: Untitled12.png] [Image: Untitled13.png] [Image: Untitled14.png] [Image: Untitled15.png] [Image: Untitled16.png] [Image: Untitled17.png] [Image: Untitled18.png] [Image: Untitled19.png] [Image: Untitled20.png] [Image: Untitled21.png] [Image: Untitled22.png] [Image: Untitled23.png] [Image: Untitled24.png] [Image: Untitled25.png] [Image: Untitled26.png] [Image: Untitled27.png] [Image: Untitled28.png] [Image: Untitled29.png] [Image: Untitled30.png] [Image: Untitled31.png] [Image: Untitled32.png] [Image: Untitled33.png] [Image: Untitled34.png]

This year there have been some nice kissing shows (different site signup needed). The girls refrained from kissing tonight. But playing with each other's boobs is fine... I seriously don't get the logic.

My avatar is an ETV lesbian kiss by Safo and Sunny, sometime during its most beautiful dirty era, from its beginning c2005 up to March 2009. It was Eurotic TV at that time, and started streaming on My Free Paysite. There really wasn't much distinction between dayshows and nightshows then. You could turn on anytime and see, at least, girls undressing and answering dirty calls, and at best something very naughty. It's the only babeshow I've ever seen using a full-size TV studio and crew, although flicking between six presenters was always a problem. The best shows were ones with three presenters, and ETV2 had a fixed camera with just one or two girls (raises an eyebrow).

The naughtiest it got was daytime cunnilingus, but only a couple of times shocked Nowadays BS24 nightshows and 2 Girls 1 Phone might be the best successor to what ETV was doing back then. But doing it free-to-air in the daytime was so much more subversive. Finally, the Austrian regulator became too strict and they had to change tack. But the history cannot be erased, despite the vidmakers foolishly choosing Rapidshare and fuckin' Megaupload.

My favourite models were the extremely bi ladies Lace and Safo (pictured). They left the show years ago. Any idea if they're still in adult entertainment where they clearly belong? I hope so.
[Image: Untitled24.png] [Image: Untitled1.png]

||||||||
24-09-2014 01:02
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

A nice write-up about the 'golden' days of Eurotic. I followed that channel quite closely back then. Stopped watching it a year or so as it became too predictable and appeared, in my eyes, to be little more than an advertisement for their PPV stuff.

Not strictly true what you wrote about the regulator since I had some contacts within the channel. The EU regulations (the ones that Offcom do not follow) state that a country's regulator does have control over content of the channel. However, the country where the broadcast shows can also influence the control. So in this case both Germany and Italy objected since they are the principal targets for this service (not forgetting some Arab countries). Without that intervention, I wonder even today their day-shows would be even hotter than show of their night ones as they often were.
24-09-2014 12:01
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

A little more history since you mention Sunny and Safo.

Eurotic started its existence as a fta promo channel for a x-rated subscription satellite service called INXTC. That started to do some live-shows. At one time, they ran one hour (soft) on Eurotic and then encrypted (hard) on the other channel. Safo appeared in one of those and was seen to be doing the deed with (I presume) her bf.

They also did half-hour soft shows with one or two performers followed by a half-hour hard show. Sunny and Safo, together, appeared there.

Some clips from these shows appeared on another forum and Eurotic got a wee bit upset about that since these girls, and others, were now 'stars' on the channel(some of the girls were even using their real names on the hard service) - INXTC having bit the dust.
24-09-2014 13:07
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks DD83, very interesting knowledge! There are a few ETV (etc) clips on Babeshows.eu. It includes snippets of a hard show with Kaleya, a girl, a guy, and a clothed Lace presenting. I once saw the full video (now lost), and Lace gave her different, presumably real, name, but I forgot it sady. I hope she's presenting something else now, she had a real gift for it!

Part of the Sunny and Safo hard show is online. From what the hosts said on the mic on TV, some of them were very playful backstage, and it spilled onto the screen too Huh I'm happy to hear Safo did a boy-girl show too. Not at all surprised, but glad it happened!

ETV was nicely sexy and teasey with the occasional jaw-dropper - just the kind of show I like. Maybe having INXTC in the same studio made ETV a dirtier channel too. And after INXTC ended, they just seemed to try and get away with as much as they could on ETV! I put many random thoughts on another board, but it's not a great 'discussion' board. (Most of its members hated ETV even when it was good.)

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2014 01:37 by modelflat.)
25-09-2014 01:34
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

(Back to 2014)

I don't understand this show nowadays. They're comfortable to let girls go naked, but seeing real naughtiness seems unlikely. They have a low-quality web stream, and the usual problem of five models jostling for one camera. Whoever picks the models clearly only likes one female body type. Back in the day that wasn't an issue, they had a few larger girls.

They still seem under orders not to make any tongue-on-tongue or tongue-on-nipple contact - a texter requested tongue-kissing and they willingly held back. And there's a lot of overacting, it doesn't sell much of an intimate/erotic atmosphere.

Some exceptions - the lady in the polka dot bikini was very sensual in her part of the non-tonguing show (below). And recently Liveshow-TV cappers (membership required) caught Roshana's nice pussy shows with better picture quality, presumably recorded from the Astra satellite. And tonight they were shining torches towards butts and pussies, if you're into that kind of thing. It's just a bit unsatisfying.

Tonight: Kia, Lauren, Linda, Sugar and Suzy

(first half)
[Image: Untitled1.png] [Image: Untitled2.png] [Image: Untitled3.png] [Image: Untitled4.png] [Image: Untitled5.png] [Image: Untitled6.png] [Image: Untitled7.png] [Image: Untitled8.png] [Image: Untitled9.png] [Image: Untitled10.png] [Image: Untitled11.png] [Image: Untitled12.png] [Image: Untitled13.png] [Image: Untitled14.png] [Image: Untitled15.png] [Image: Untitled16.png] [Image: Untitled17.png] [Image: Untitled18.png] [Image: Untitled19.png] [Image: Untitled20.png] [Image: Untitled21.png] [Image: Untitled22.png] [Image: Untitled23.png] [Image: Untitled24.png] [Image: Untitled25.png] [Image: Untitled26.png] [Image: Untitled27.png] [Image: Untitled28.png] [Image: Untitled29.png] [Image: Untitled30.png]

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2014 23:40 by modelflat.)
15-10-2014 23:29
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

(second half)
[Image: Untitled31.png] [Image: Untitled32.png] [Image: Untitled33.png] [Image: Untitled34.png] [Image: Untitled35.png] [Image: Untitled36.png] [Image: Untitled37.png] [Image: Untitled38.png] [Image: Untitled39.png] [Image: Untitled40.png] [Image: Untitled41.png] [Image: Untitled42.png] [Image: Untitled43.png] [Image: Untitled44.png] [Image: Untitled45.png] [Image: Untitled46.png] [Image: Untitled47.png] [Image: Untitled48.png] [Image: Untitled49.png] [Image: Untitled50.png] [Image: Untitled51.png] [Image: Untitled52.png] [Image: Untitled53.png] [Image: Untitled54.png] [Image: Untitled55.png] [Image: Untitled56.png] [Image: Untitled57.png] [Image: Untitled58.png] [Image: Untitled59.png] [Image: Untitled60.png] [Image: Untitled61.png] [Image: Untitled62.png] [Image: Untitled63.png] [Image: Untitled64.png]

||||||||
15-10-2014 23:30
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Since I'm 3/4's way thro a bottle of Duvel (look it up if you have never experienced a 8.5% beer) I will add a few random thoughts.

Most people hated this because it was not the norm ie a single non or limited motion camera. The guy who created that other forum was more concerned with the quality of Sexy-Sat (which is why he first called his site by that name) than this (although he was more than happy to 'brown-nose' with the owner of Eurotic)

Putting 5 or more models on screen at the same time always created a production issue. Amazed me if callers stayed on the phone at a cut-away.

Like I said before, the content was toned down not to upset the German and Italian regulators although there is an irony here if BS24 has a German licence since it is more erotic and suggestive that ETV currently is.

My gut feeling is that ETV is moving towards web-only for the day/evening. Already during the day but under PPV terms all the models go off-air and 'perform' a 15 minute web only show. Before it was just one or two models at hourly intervals (that still happens). But there is a paradox here. Unless they can find a partner to take the day/evening satellite, web only will not pay the bills.

But I do not really care. ETV is a closed book now. Just like that forum is a closed book. Both were good while they lasted. But both are pale imitations of what they were since contributors have moved on or were banned for simply telling a few home truths.

Beer finished.
16-10-2014 00:03
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

From their website, the channel celebrates 10 years on Wednesday.

There will be a pre-party resume with highlights from the years - not sure if this is web only. But one of the hosts of this is dear Lace. I still recall one such 'event' a few years back when I still watched and she talked and talked and talked. Don't think she stopped all night. Jeez, that girl can talk.
20-10-2014 18:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV