Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average

Channel 46 on freeview

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Channel 46 on freeview
After requesting some clarification about channel 50 from admin, I have received the following info

"I believe the freeview Babestation that's been mentioned is the same channel as Partyland, channel 50.
Partyland is the channel name, chosen in preference to continuing with Smile TV 2, but I'm not sure that any hard and fast decisions have been made about program names. If the Babestation name is used for part or all of the Partyland channel output, I'm not expecting it to be the same program as the Babestation on Sky"

................................................................​.....
This what I expected to be the case.
14-03-2009 19:39
Find all posts by this user
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

there is a new website on Partyland up, I will have to check.

anymore girls and I will explode!
15-03-2009 02:39
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

well to nights to go everyone.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
15-03-2009 22:11
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

Have to say I'm now totally confused by the messages we are receiving about the end of Party Girls. Last night we were told that the girls would be back on towards the end of the month. Then Lolly B showed up and said Partyland would begin "next week" and now tonight all that is forgotten and Party Girls on the web is now being touted. Confusing!
16-03-2009 00:24
Deb x Away
Master Poster

They are keeping us guessing. It could be deliberate.
16-03-2009 00:51
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

This my summary of the situation as I see it.

Channel 37 PartyPeople - No change, it will continue as it is at present. This was said on PartyGirls show last night in answer to a text message.

Channel 46 PartyGirls - PartyGirls ends tonight with its last show.

TVAlways.com (the web show) - This will continue after PartyGirls ends tonight. The daytime show will stay the same as it is at present. The night time show after 9.00pm might be PartyGirls or an extension of the daytime show. They did say last night that it would be full screen, in answer to a text message. We only have to wait until tomorrow night to see what we have.

Partyland - This is the name of channel 50, possibly not the name of the program which will be transmitted from 1.00am to 5.30am. This will be starting soon but no start date is known at this time. It will be transmitted full screen with normal tv quality. Lolly Badcock will be a presenter, there may be other presenters. Actual content is unknown. It could be like PartyGirls or more like PartyPeople. It will be some sort on phone sex chat show.

The girls - The Babestation girls will be appearing on these shows.
16-03-2009 12:37
Shandy Offline

i'm guessing that TVAlways.com will be babestation as this will cover the same hours that Party Girls did. I doubt it'd be something thats not on the sky channels or freeview as that will be additional costings. Well thats my theory Smile
16-03-2009 13:40
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

i have read on other site that some part of the uk that 46 has been removed. dose that mean no babestation at the end of the mouth after all.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
17-03-2009 23:42
watty Offline
Junior Poster

dave34 Wrote:i have read on other site that some part of the uk that 46 has been removed. dose that mean no babestation at the end of the mouth after all.

I just get 'no signal' when I go onto channel 46, tried a retune of my freeview and still the same, I am in the North West.

Poo!

Introduce a little anarchy.
18-03-2009 00:36
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

watty Wrote:
dave34 Wrote:i have read on other site that some part of the uk that 46 has been removed. dose that mean no babestation at the end of the mouth after all.

I just get 'no signal' when I go onto channel 46, tried a retune of my freeview and still the same, I am in the North West.

Poo!

There was never any chance of Babestation, or anything else coming on Channel 46 because the channel is disappearing for everyone very soon, if it hasn't already gone.
18-03-2009 00:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV