Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average

Channel 46 on freeview

dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Channel 46 on freeview
Been off-line for a while but back now....I think I said a while back that PP late would be topless by the end of the year...but why not for the freeview viewers?????
13-09-2008 15:51
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

still waiting for that to happen lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
14-09-2008 03:48
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Dusted off my old freeview box,to give channel 46 a go,but it doesn't register/appear...is anyone else having this problem,or does it mean I need another newer box..all the other stations are fine..
16-09-2008 14:15
admin. Offline
Administrator

dondoe Wrote:Dusted off my old freeview box,to give channel 46 a go,but it doesn't register/appear...is anyone else having this problem,or does it mean I need another newer box..all the other stations are fine..

I don't think you need a new box, you just need to re-tune it.
17-09-2008 21:58
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

JamesW Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:Dusted off my old freeview box,to give channel 46 a go,but it doesn't register/appear...is anyone else having this problem,or does it mean I need another newer box..all the other stations are fine..

Yes that worked for me, thanks.

Did it work for you Dondoe?
21-09-2008 11:18
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

aaron Wrote:
JamesW Wrote:

Yes that worked for me, thanks.

Did it work for you Dondoe?

I've got 46 to appear in the menu,but the signal strenght isn't strong enough yet to actually get the channel...but it should sort itself out soon Big Grin
I'm still betting one of these freeview channels will be topless by Christnmas Big Grin

I
21-09-2008 15:49
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

Just been checking out the cool party girls vids by smcgill,it looks like they
dress sexier on there than on the bikini party people showSad

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
30-09-2008 19:42
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Smile TV2
Now that Smile tv has gone off Sky (does not affect me as I do not have Sky) does anyone know what will happen when Smile TV2 ends on freeview channel 46 next April. Apparently they were only given a 7 month licence for the show when they started. I wonder if it has been profitable for them. They might still have channel 37 but it is on too late for me.
18-11-2008 17:00
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Smile TV2
hopefully if they lose/ get rid of channel 46 then they will turn ch37 into party chat/girls.

starts earlier and shows alot more, I only presume it's not as risque on party people because the girls don't want to do that stuff........
19-11-2008 11:38
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Smile TV2
ClownSpank Wrote:hopefully if they lose/ get rid of channel 46 then they will turn ch37 into party chat/girls.

starts earlier and shows alot more, I only presume it's not as risque on party people because the girls don't want to do that stuff........

I hope so. At least channel 37 has good picture quality unlike channel 46 which is a low bandwidth, compressed data channel. This is why the picture deteriorates when there is any fast movement and is not that good quality anyway.
What annoys me most though, is the addition of the small useless 3G box which appears after 10pm and reduces the main picture area on my non widescreen tv.
19-11-2008 13:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV