Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average

Channel 46 on freeview

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Channel 46 on freeview
Dreamlander Wrote:I'm hoping 'slightly different' doesn't mean 'fully clothed' for the sake of you Freeview only boys! Big Grin

Dreamlander

If it does, I wont be watching it.
I only have Freeview.
10-03-2009 17:47
Find all posts by this user
wingy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Damn gonna miss it - can watch on pc I guess but not the same as watching on 40" lol
11-03-2009 17:41
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

what if it's replaced by Late Night Chat called "The Chat", I have been kind of guessing it maybe the party people would get dirtier while we get the regular girls of the old Party people talking clean.

or failing that that crap Late Night Psychic...... the dread, the fear of losing PP and anything exciting forever..

anymore girls and I will explode!
11-03-2009 18:27
G@Z! Offline
Banned

hey doctor john the daytime girls can talk dirty if they want too whats wrong with them talking filthy nothing its comes as a suprise that i would not watch the day shows if it was not for party girls so i am grateful for that Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2009 01:55 by G@Z!.)
11-03-2009 18:30
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

s'alright mates, it seems there is another show in the pipeline. Should be along 'soon' after PG goes off air. So hurrah! Us Freeview viewers are saved with whatever Cellcast have in store for us.

I am somewhat fearful nonetheless of losing girls as long as Yvette doesn't go then i'm happy... Yay!

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
12-03-2009 01:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i know gamehead i heard donna and geri talk about it monday i just hope its the same format but a bigger screen so we can see the girls bloody hate it as it is and please don't go back to the old ways or i'm back to sky Smile
12-03-2009 01:36
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

It was mentioned tonight by, i think Yvette might have been Jemma though on the mic. Yep, they are coming back with a 'better quality' picture treat for Freeview lot! I hope that means better bandwidth and consequently a bigger screen size.

Marvelous, all the joys of one of the SKY shows without all that stupid £50 a month price plan, woo-hoo!

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
12-03-2009 01:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I have received further info about the future of Channel 46 from Admin.
This is the gist of it

This channel only had a short term licence available which ends in April as from that date the channel is accounted for. It's therefore not possible to renew the licence.

Since it's not possible to renew it, a new licence has been applied for and obtained (in the name of Partyland).

Due to various issues involved in setting up a new operation, it's not certain whether Partyland will begin when Party Girls ends or whether there will be a break between the two.

The date of the last broadcast has been fixed but we have no details of when it will be.

Partyland will be made ready as soon as possible but there are several issues to be sorted out. If it's ready when Party Girls ends then so much the better, but the start date is unknown at the moment.

On last nights show, Yvette said she thought there was about a week of the show left.
We will just have to wait and see.
I will let you all know if I find out anything further.
12-03-2009 12:41
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

TheWatcher Wrote:I have received further info about the future of Channel 46 from Admin.
This is the gist of it

This channel only had a short term licence available which ends in April as from that date the channel is accounted for. It's therefore not possible to renew the licence.

Since it's not possible to renew it, a new licence has been applied for and obtained (in the name of Partyland).

Due to various issues involved in setting up a new operation, it's not certain whether Partyland will begin when Party Girls ends or whether there will be a break between the two.

The date of the last broadcast has been fixed but we have no details of when it will be.

Partyland will be made ready as soon as possible but there are several issues to be sorted out. If it's ready when Party Girls ends then so much the better, but the start date is unknown at the moment.

On last nights show, Yvette said she thought there was about a week of the show left.
We will just have to wait and see.
I will let you all know if I find out anything further.

Donna said on her blog that there will be still boobie flashing on this new channel..

anymore girls and I will explode!
12-03-2009 16:13
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:I have received further info about the future of Channel 46 from Admin.
This is the gist of it

Thanks for posting this! Hopefully the new channel will have more bandwidth to give a better picture. I'd also like to see better studio lighting - I can't be the only one who thinks Party Girls looks a bit dingy, especially when compared to Party People. Something a bit brighter and a bit warmer would serve the girls better I think.

Presumably you'll need a new "Partyland" forum here.
12-03-2009 18:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV