Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Juelz Ventura - Chat & Discussion

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Juelz Ventura - Chat & Discussion
Missed the bath showSadSad Been a great trip for Juelz, she has gained so many UK fansBig Grin Great babeTongueTongueHeartHeartHeartHeart
24-05-2012 11:07
Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Wish Elite could sign this babe up permanently as she been brilliant since day oneBig Grin loved the office stint she with that outfitHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
24-05-2012 11:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

elite cant sign juelz up cause of her work in the us. but she has been added to the present girls roster so think juelz will be back. juelz as always was very good last night, liked her outfits and she was on good form

1 more show to go before she goes back to the us Sad

Piper Niven Superfan
26-05-2012 10:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good final show from juelz last night, she looked fantastic as always and was good all night and went naked. hope she does another guest stint soon

Piper Niven Superfan
27-05-2012 10:13
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Hope we see Juelz back at some timeBig Grin Best US import for a long timeBig GrinBig GrinHeartHeart
27-05-2012 10:44
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

Elite have done a good job with the US girls lately. I didn't thing Juelz would be able to outshine Breanna but I was wrong. But I seriously doubt anyone will be able to fill in Juelz spot, she has just been amazing and hopefully she'll come back soon. She certainly has the fans base here.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
27-05-2012 14:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Just watched her first video on the website, and it was great, but I have a question. Is what she did illegal? She was nude, masturbating in view of others (People could be looking out their windows, driving, walking, biking by etc), and right across from the Chiswick Memorial Club. What's the concensus here. Legal or not? I mentioned something like this about the rooftop shoots at Babestation, and someone told me that they need to be near a highway in order for it to be illegal, but what about being in clear sight of houses and apartments like Juelz is in the video? Did they shoot early in the morning, after having a look to make sure nobody was watching, kind of like a shoot it quick moment before anyone notices?

Not that I want to, but could I essentially stand on my balcony in a crowded London town, masturbate for all the nearby apartments to see, and not be arrested?
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2012 17:55 by mrmann.)
26-07-2012 17:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im sure everything is above board and legal with it

Piper Niven Superfan
26-07-2012 18:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(26-07-2012 18:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im sure everything is above board and legal with it

How are you sure? If someone saw her and complained, then is it illegal? What about a child across the street who happens to see it, is it still legal, even if they didn't know a child was watching? That's a very residential area of the town.

I just like to hear about this sort of stuff, as I find the law switches back and forth on this topic.

If it was a man doing the same as Juelz, would there be an issue? I know it's not like they walked into a crowded cafe, but she is still in plain view for many to see, not on TV or a nude beach, and not behind a window as if not intending to put on a show. She's on a balcony showing all to anyone who happens to be in that area, with a cameraman drawing more attention to her with a camera.

What's everyone's take? Legal, not legal, kind of legal if they aren't caught?? Could the cameraman be charged in any way if a complaint had been made?
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2012 19:13 by mrmann.)
26-07-2012 18:59
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Would love to see Juelz back at EliteTongueTongue Best of the USA imports IMOBig Grin
26-07-2012 19:30
Thread Closed