gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun.

rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun.
A great shame to be saying goodbye to one of the most genuine, amusing, intelligent people on here - the forum will be a sadder place without you. That said, I can't think of a better reason for leaving (other than death obviously), so look after yourself and your growing family and pop in from time to time if you can. Best of luck, chap.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
27-05-2012 13:28
Find all posts by this user
Lexi_Lowe Offline

Awww Gaz who's gonna cap my ass now ey???

Thanks Gaz for all your caps of me and for all our webcam fun! Also say thanks to wifey and bump from me for letting me tear you away for a little while every now and then when im on screen! Good luck with the new addition to the Gaz family Wink

Lexi xxxx
28-05-2012 15:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Sorry to see ya leave, a great capper, but its great your putting your family first.

The forum will feel a little quieter with ya gone.

Good luck
28-05-2012 16:14
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

sorry to see you go your a quality capper good luck in the future mate

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
28-05-2012 20:15
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Just seen this, so all I'll say is best of luck to you Gaz and the soon to be enlarged family. Going to miss your engaging contributions to the forum but I full well know how real world responsibilities come first. All the best mate
28-05-2012 23:03
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

Only just picked up on this thread as I have not been on for a couple of days.

A sad loss to the Forum Gaz but u must always put the family first. Our thoughts on the ladies always seemed similar, Louise Kay when we bantered on football with her, Ruby and Candy. A gr8 capper and I could never understand how u spend so much time with the caps without Hayley getting frustrated with u.

Enjoy your time with the family ( if the latest addition is a boy a navy blue and white striped shirt would be appropriate). Remember the Baggies are still pride of the Midlands.

Best of luck for the future.

28-05-2012 23:50
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

Late to this one tooRolleyes. I dont think we ever really spoke directly but I quickly learned we shared the same fondness for Tori. And for that long time when I didnt record the streams your caps of her were(still are) very appreciated. Surely a Tori/Lexi 241 will be enough to bring you out of hibernation?Tongue
04-06-2012 03:56
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Sorry to see you go mate. May I wish you and your family the very best for the future

Ever wondered what happened to The Master Of His Domain?
Click here to find out
18-06-2012 19:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Mucho thanks for the caps and vids! Hope you can still find time to watch a session or two, to spot any naughty moments Wink
19-06-2012 01:45
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I wish it was under better circumstances that brought me back to post on the forum today, i really didnt think i'd be back because someone accused me of stealing caps but there you go...

Anyway.. just to say thanks for all the kind messages of support and well wishes that i got from you folks (mostly) upon leaving the forum!

Interesting to see from Skate's post earlier that i seem to have got a promotion in the chatbox to a mod Surprised and no-one told me bladewave Tongue ...I could have used those powers for my own hidden agenda...if i knew i had them Bounce

To update all who don't know, I am now the proud father of two after Mrs Aston gave birth to Alfie on the 8th June, he was and continues to be in good health as are all of us Smile

In closing,i still wont be actively posting on the forum but i do still pick up the odd pm now and again and dm via twitter if you want to chat etc (or accuse me of any wrong-doings of course Wink )

Thanks again

Gary
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2012 20:30 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
03-07-2012 13:45
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles