babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average

Naked Babestation review

elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Naked Babestation review
Stop giving glowing reports on soft core shite: we want to see some action not some girl just lying there legs akimbo.
30-07-2012 20:44
Find all posts by this user
Tutankamon Offline
Junior Poster

I saw Shanti on Naked Babestation last night. I'd seen her once before and was disappointed on that occasion, but last night was better and she was very good this time. Well done to her and to Naked Babestation.
31-07-2012 13:44
Tonywauk Offline
Senior Poster

(29-07-2012 14:17 )aaron Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 19:51 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  Sounds like a pretty crap night overall then

It was saved by Nicolle, but otherwise yes it was a pretty crap night.

In my experience it always is a crap night on Naked Babestation - particularly when one, other or both of the ghastly personality-free twins are involved. Watching paint drying sudden;y becomes an exciting proposition. Total waste of time and money IMHO.
31-07-2012 14:39
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

yeah why is it, the twins just sit there showing bugger all, just sitting there pouting not even a hint of pussy, £5 down the drain, this channel is total crap annoyed
31-07-2012 15:56
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

(30-07-2012 20:44 )elroyticklestab Wrote:  we want to see some action not some girl just lying there legs akimbo.

You won't see any action on Naked Babestation because it has to comply with Ofcom's rules, as does all of Babestation Xtreme. Even though the broadcast is encrypted, it still has to comply with Ofcom's rules.

As for what we want, you obviously have your own ideas about that, but I personally have been happy with Naked Babestation most of the times I've seen the show and I'm not looking for action as you put it.
31-07-2012 16:51
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(31-07-2012 16:51 )Mr Injecy Wrote:  
(30-07-2012 20:44 )elroyticklestab Wrote:  we want to see some action not some girl just lying there legs akimbo.

You won't see any action on Naked Babestation because it has to comply with Ofcom's rules, as does all of Babestation Xtreme. Even though the broadcast is encrypted, it still has to comply with Ofcom's rules.

As for what we want, you obviously have your own ideas about that, but I personally have been happy with Naked Babestation most of the times I've seen the show and I'm not looking for action as you put it.

Naked BS/BS Xtreme is out of Ofcom's jurisdiction/remit, Ofcom do not regulate it, the channel does not operate using a UK Ofcom licence, Naked BS cannot be found "in breach" or given any fines by Ofcom, Ofcom do not deal with any complaints made against this channnel, BS Xtreme is regulated by NICAM the Dutch regulatory body. BS Xtreme seems to self censor itself to roughly comply with UK laws , but they do not have to comply with the licence conditions set out in Ofcom guide lines for adult channels that they have granted a licence to because they do not have a Ofcom licence so cannot breach the rules of a licence they don't have .
It was posted a few months ago in the Ofcom threads that Ofcom have them selves said they do not regulate or have any powers over the BS encrypted or free to air channels that use a Dutch licence, Ofcom have been complaining to the Dutch regulator about the BS freeview channels breaking Ofcom rules by starting before the 12am watershed for babe channels on freeview, Ofcom were moaning that are powerless to prevent or ban the BS channels that use a Dutch licence.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 18:40 by mr mystery.)
31-07-2012 18:04
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

That is interesting mr mystery, but do you know if Babestation Xtreme has to comply with any rules laid down by the owners of Freeview? I would have thought that the owners of Freeview would want to see that channels on Freeview are in compliance with Ofcom's broadcasting code.
02-08-2012 17:24
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(02-08-2012 17:24 )Mr Injecy Wrote:  That is interesting mr mystery, but do you know if Babestation Xtreme has to comply with any rules laid down by the owners of Freeview? I would have thought that the owners of Freeview would want to see that channels on Freeview are in compliance with Ofcom's broadcasting code.

Well freview is owned by the BBC , ITV , Ch4, SKY and the transmission company Arqiva , i have no idea if any of these company's want BS to comply with Ofcom rules , but a Freeview spokesperson said concerning the complaints Ofcom were making about BS that they do not decide what is broadcast on the DTT service .

If you want a good laugh check out this spoof video made by shylok and originally posted in the Ofcom section, Hitler is the head of Ofcom and he has just come back from seeing the Dutch regulator concerning Cellcast/BS , it could be quite accurate as to what went on at Ofcom , the Dutch regulator did in fact tell Ofcom to fuck off when complaining about Cellcast/BS, but didn't use those words

(31-07-2012 17:16 )shylok Wrote:  This took me around 12 hours to make and edit. I really hope it makes you laugh a bit and helps our battle. Turn up the sound and use the 480p video setting.

http://youtu.be/_OQiM-tfE_Y

All the best...

Shylok

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2012 18:34 by mr mystery.)
02-08-2012 18:25
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

I saw the live show with Lexi Lou and Lucia Love last night and I thought I'd say well done to the girls for a good performance. Well done to the cameraman too who let us see what was going on, as that isn't always the case. I think that was the 10th I've seen of these two girl shows and it was without any doubt the best one yet. A very impressive effort by all concerned and even the use of toys seemed entirely natural and very importantly wasn't overdone. A very good night and I've got to give this show 9/10.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 15:44 by Doc Holliday.)
04-08-2012 15:40
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-08-2012 15:40 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  I saw the live show with Lexi Lou and Lucia Love last night and I thought I'd say well done to the girls for a good performance. Well done to the cameraman too who let us see what was going on, as that isn't always the case. I think that was the 10th I've seen of these two girl shows and it was without any doubt the best one yet. A very impressive effort by all concerned and even the use of toys seemed entirely natural and very importantly wasn't overdone. A very good night and I've got to give this show 9/10.

I totally agree - the best live show for ages with both the girls and camera man showing more action than for a long time
04-08-2012 18:26
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra