gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Forum Fault

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Forum Fault
(30-05-2012 20:41 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  hope its all up and running soon as not all the threads are yetbladewave

(30-05-2012 20:48 )bombshell Wrote:  Cant access "Elite Chat & Discussion"

Whats ocurring.????????annoyed

It takes a while to restore all the threads from the backup, so although all are showing in name, many haven't been restored yet.

If you want to discuss something, or post caps/vids of someone, that already has a thread that hasn't been restored yet, then just create a new thread - and put the word 'temporary' in the title. Then it can be merged with the existing thread when its been restored.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
30-05-2012 20:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'd imagine it's going to take at least a few hours before all normality is returned, Babestation is back up and running now which is good. I'd imagine in the history of the forum that we've never seen a crash quite as spectacular as this one.

I've seen Threads go down from time to time but never witnessed anything on this scale where literally nothing worked and what made it more frustating was not being able to get any answers with the PM system and e-mail as that crashed too.

Maybe we've all just taken this forum for granted but seeing this crash does make you sit up and think just what a job Admin and the Mods have got trying to put all the pieces of the jigsaw back together again and also the thankless job they do all the time with the maintence of the site which largely goes unnoticed so big credit must go to those who make our visit on the forum run so smoothly most of the time.
30-05-2012 21:04
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(30-05-2012 21:04 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  what made it more frustating was not being able to get any answers with the PM system and e-mail as that crashed too.

Whenever the forum goes down you can still either alert admin to the fact, or find out what's going on, at the UKBabeChannel's twitter account. http://twitter.com/#!/UKBabeChannels

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
30-05-2012 21:07
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Football banter is gone, my God it feels like the Babe channels have been hit by an apocalypse
30-05-2012 21:20
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

(30-05-2012 21:20 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Football banter is gone, my God it feels like the Babe channels have been hit by an apocalypse

I think that is a glitch, hang on, I'll do a temp post...

EDIT - Should be back now Smile

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2012 21:23 by Money_Shot.)
30-05-2012 21:21
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(30-05-2012 21:21 )Money_Shot Wrote:  
(30-05-2012 21:20 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Football banter is gone, my God it feels like the Babe channels have been hit by an apocalypse

I think that is a glitch, hang on, I'll do a temp post...

EDIT - Should be back now Smile

Its just the thread counter that's incorrect, which happens to the odd thread on a daily basis - it'll be fixed soon (EDIT - it has). The thread, and all its posts, are still accessible though.

30-05-2012 21:25
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I am no expert on technical issues but I would imagine a forum site system crash is a nightmare scenario for those that do their utmost to make the forum run as smoothly as much as it does for the large majority of the time. I applaud everyone for the progress made in restoring any decent scale of normality at all in the face of what seems to have been a fairly major system failure. I work with technology every day and know all too well that when it goes wrong it often goes wrong big style. Anyway hopefully things will be fully back to normal in the next 24 hours.

30-05-2012 21:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

i wouldn't be surrpsied if it couldbe traced back to osme nutter in the far east who hacked into it.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-05-2012 21:40
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

sadly. shit happens...... but for the record, there are so many virus's and hacks going round at the minute, you could fill a thread with just the names and warnings about them alone...!!!!

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
30-05-2012 21:46
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

Admin have kindly sent me a couple of emails and assured me that hopefully everything will go back to normal...whatever normal is on here?.....eek...lol...good to have it back...Big Grin
30-05-2012 22:01

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles