Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Sexstation or iPure.tv?

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Sexstation or iPure.tv?
ok guys what one of these channels dose it best sexstation or ipure tv
i would say sexstation. as they have two streams why ipure tv only has one.
ipure tv is new i no but it has a lot of hard work to do if wants to be as good as sexstation.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
02-06-2012 20:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sexstation or iPure.tv?
I'm delighted that there's a new kid on he block as I feel Sexstation, along with a lot of the other late night channels, is starting to get a bit boring.

Not the content - the girls.

I'm getting a bit tired of seeing the same faces over and over again and doing the same things night in night out.

At least Babestation introduced some fresh faces with BS Apprentice and judging by the BSX caps some of the girls have moved along the Glamour line to full nudity very quickly and I applaud them for that.

I think other channels should do the same thing OR get some of the pretty faces off the daytime channels to freshen things up on nights. Tit out of course - none of this keep my bra on and try to look sexy shite.

I agree with dave34 - iPure.tv does have a lot to live up to but if they're going to introduce new faces I'm in.

If it's going to be recycled Sexstation girls - I'm out.
04-06-2012 00:01
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

You say that Sex Station and the channels are getting boring because of the girls but iPure do use some of the same girls. Personally it's too early to tell in my book. Sex Station has been around longer and do a lot more, they've done boy/girl from out of no where and even as I type this they're doing a girl/girl show. Some of my favourite girls are on Sex Station but also some I really don't like and wish they would go away as they're being overexposed in my view. But I'm sticking with Sex Station until iPure gives me a reason to go to them.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
04-06-2012 12:53
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Personally i think they are 1 and the same , Cellcast are probably behind both , so it's like asking "Babestation or Babestation Extra" so to speak , anyway i will reserve judgement for a while to see how things pan out .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 14:38 by mr mystery.)
04-06-2012 13:58
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

WooW 2 fully nude webstreams mmm i'll not say no to that eekeek

When does Ipure.tv go live? All i can see on it is Sexstations streams Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2012 13:58 by SirAssAlot.)
02-07-2012 12:13
Charlemagne Offline

IPure has a far better picture quality that Sexstation.
In fact the quality is better than a few of the TV babeshows...
19-07-2012 06:22
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

It's iPure for me. The sound and picture quality is better and it's got some great ex Dirty Wives - Dani Amour, Candi Cutie, Eva May and JJ. All it needs now is Champagne and Sasperella and it'd be perfect.

Question everything
04-09-2012 19:34