gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

Misuse of Rate User / Rep

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Misuse of Rate User / Rep
The removal of the ability to rep is only removed from a forum member if it has been felt that he/she is abusing the system.

You can ask for reasons by PM to the mod team.
30-06-2014 07:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

I have asked 3 people now including admin without a reply... I would like one...

Do you think it is fair that i should get bad rep for asking a question about a video game?...

Should I get a bad rep for arguing with William when it was him continuously asking ME the questions?....

Somebody gave me a Bad rep for being "trouble maker" yet I contribute a lot of things to this forum in other threads, pics, vids, I make an effort to speak with people and take an interest, yet it seems fine that the same small group of 3 or 4 people have seen that it is fine to speak to me how they like and wind me up as much as they want without anything being said and go unpunished, yet as soon as i retaliate because no action is being taken by the mod team I am punished.

Now you think that it's fine to let people give me bad reps for things that are ridiculous and let people judge me on that and take my ability away to reply with my own reps or even leave positive reps, Since my time here I have given an awful lot of positive reps you realise. Some of the people leaving bad reps now are people that have never speak with me or even know me...

I see that the people who have been offensive to me in the past and have been homophobic, Swearing at me ect ect still have the ability to rep Rolleyes

From what I feel there is 1 mod on here that actually does make an effort and i have a lot of time for and he knows who he is, the rest of you I feel are just doing your best to drive me away from the forum.

So if you are not willing to reply to my PMs I sent can you please explain to me here, like I have said to you before, if you don't want me on here just tell me and I will leave the forum for good, If you wan't to close my account feel free just do it, I don't want to be part of a forum where I am unable to defend myself or express my views and be punished, what is the point?

*note how 1 of the people that constantly troll me in every thread and think it's fine to speak to me how they want and make homophobic/ personal comments that gets away with it time after time has thanked my post...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2014 22:38 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
30-06-2014 22:19
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

I should count yourself lucky they stopped peeps doing NEG reps.....lol.... ;o)

If it helps, your prepensity to start an argument in an empty room doesn't endear you to folks... Try turning the other cheek... top or bottom ones....? lol.

Gonna go +rep you just to break the old habit of arguing with you.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
01-07-2014 22:42
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I have just joined this repping club. Just cool Winston!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
02-07-2014 17:12
Darius Offline
Banned

3 people negative repped me in a row, all for unspecified reasons.

Don't neglect our beautiful ladies - keep the focus on UK talent
13-07-2014 18:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

You, Darius neutral repped me for unspecified reasons, so I'd added you to my block list.

(13-07-2014 18:38 )Darius Wrote:  3 people negative repped me in a row, all for unspecified reasons.

I neutral repped you, because you seem hostile and weird, especially to other, older members.

This conclusion I came to as a new member after reading your own farewell thread.
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2014 18:45 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
13-07-2014 18:42
Darius Offline
Banned

I neutral repped you for unspecified reasons because you did the same to me.

A recap of my PM to you:

[Mod edit - Private messages are not to be made public whatsoever]

13-07-2014 18:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(13-07-2014 18:47 )Darius Wrote:  I neutral repped you for unspecified reasons because you did the same to me.

A recap of my PM to you:

<snip>

I never received a PM from you?
13-07-2014 18:50
Darius Offline
Banned

Oh wait, that's right - you judged me yet again by placing me on your ignore list. So no PM sent bladewave

13-07-2014 18:59

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles