Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Having A Daytime Wank - Chat & Tips

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Having A Daytime Wank - Chat & Tips
Ofcom or whoever else will find out regardless of threads on this forum.
04-09-2010 14:05
Find all posts by this user
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-09-2010 14:05 )Scotsman Wrote:  Ofcom or whoever else will find out regardless of threads on this forum.

Your right Ofcom or whoever will find out, but what Jade said was spot on, they will find out a lot sooner because of these threads!!! Sad

Google "Who to call for a Daytime wank?" it is the 3rd on the result list. Surprised

So if anyone enjoys a daytime wank, keep it to yourself. Big Grin
04-09-2010 14:46
Robbie11 Offline
Senior Poster

What I dont understand is, if Ofcom (who incidentally are a bunch of jobsworth wankers), dont want the girls being provocative, or talking sexy to people, why are they allowed to be paraded in lingerie and provactive outfits.

I think the "listening option" should be disbanded then the girls wuld strictly be having a 1 to 1 talk with someone and this should be allowed to be about anything. As long as the caller doesnt ask the girl to make rude gestures or sit in inapropriate positions then I fail to see what the fuss is about.
Failing that you may as well close down these chanels and just run them out of grotty magazines..

If re-incarntion exists, I wanna come back as Louise's undies.

Fave babes: Melissa, Evelyn, Emma, Louise, Gemma, Sammie, Alaska, Roxy, Lucy, Alice, Adele, Rosie, Kate
04-09-2010 16:08
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(04-09-2010 16:08 )Robbie11 Wrote:  I think the "listening option" should be disbanded then the girls wuld strictly be having a 1 to 1 talk with someone and this should be allowed to be about anything.
It's a good (and easy) revenue source for the channels though isn't it, so I can't see them giving up on the 'listen' option without a fight.
04-09-2010 17:42
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(04-09-2010 17:42 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  
(04-09-2010 16:08 )Robbie11 Wrote:  I think the "listening option" should be disbanded then the girls wuld strictly be having a 1 to 1 talk with someone and this should be allowed to be about anything.
It's a good (and easy) revenue source for the channels though isn't it, so I can't see them giving up on the 'listen' option without a fight.

I only ring now if i'm definately going to talk to a girlie, I used to listen in occasionally as its sort of a turn on if the guy is being naughty.

But not anymore as one of the girls told me that she is less likely to be suggestive and naughty if someone is listening in...in case it is Mr Offcom.

Don't know what Mr Offcom expects unless your Richard Branson its ridiculous to keep on paying £1.50 a minute for a normal chat, as someone suggested the girls might as well sit there in overcoats and jumpers.
04-09-2010 18:24
spider Offline
Master Poster

wanking over the daytime babes is always naughtier especially when they are up for it. I have had a couple of times phoning Fernanda. I tell her I need to give myself a massage and she just listens while I pour oil on my dick. The last time i asked her if she could have a group of guys call her how many she would like. i told her to close her eyes for a few secs and think about it. she closes them then opens them and saids 8! she is on form today.
28-11-2011 13:11
dave_uk Offline
Junior Poster

Nurses uniforms are a golden ticket to spunksville "nurse i need sum advice, Iv got a swelling and when I rub it its getting worse.. oh its leaking a bit now,, what shall i do to release the pressure???" .. bad response is "stop rubbing it" ha :'(

(08-03-2009 13:30 )rickhardo Wrote:  You should offer qualifications by post Scotsman. The Open Legs University.

Or Ninja-Wank Society Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2011 19:34 by dave_uk.)
28-11-2011 19:24
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

The worst girl I've spoken to re. DTW is Paige Tyler - I was having a totally innocent/clean chat to her during one of her daytime stints and she kept saying "If you're doing something bad I'm going to cut you off!". I'm not, i assured her. 30 seconds later, she threatens to cut me off again, again I reassure I'm not (I wasn't, there was nothing sexy about the convo yet). After her 4th warning in 2 mins I decided to piss her off and said "I've just cum", to which she replied Oh bloody hell!, and I hung up on her.

Contrast that to the far more entertaining girls - especially a particularly tanned girl towards the top of the channel spectrum on Sky, who will quite happilly say she'd love to have you pushing your banana between her melons, and into her strawberry before you make a milkshake deep inside.

The best, however, was Xioleena (I'll mention her since she's left yonks ago), with lines like "Push your toy into my brown hole..."
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2011 21:24 by GeezerGeezer.)
13-12-2011 21:23
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2011 21:23 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  The worst girl I've spoken to re. DTW is Paige Tyler - I was having a totally innocent/clean chat to her during one of her daytime stints and she kept saying "If you're doing something bad I'm going to cut you off!". I'm not, i assured her. 30 seconds later, she threatens to cut me off again, again I reassure I'm not (I wasn't, there was nothing sexy about the convo yet). After her 4th warning in 2 mins I decided to piss her off and said "I've just cum", to which she replied Oh bloody hell!, and I hung up on her.

Contrast that to the far more entertaining girls - especially a particularly tanned girl towards the top of the channel spectrum on Sky, who will quite happilly say she'd love to have you pushing your banana between her melons, and into her strawberry before you make a milkshake deep inside.

The best, however, was Xioleena (I'll mention her since she's left yonks ago), with lines like "Push your toy into my brown hole..."

lol love the fruit innenudo story, see I don'r anything wrong with that used to love talking to Sam T all the time about banana's, rulers, fruit bowls, melons, pumping my muscle and where she wanted to hear my cream being poured.... that was great fun, very sexy and very explosive well worth the money in and amongst a decent length conversation.
14-12-2011 19:44
Thread Closed