Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Having A Daytime Wank - Chat & Tips

Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

RE: Do the girls know you are wanking when you call during Day Time?
Of course they know Wink

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
10-07-2009 07:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tips to Having a Good Daytime Wank
I don't think many people know this but Kelly Bell is actually a very keen gardener. I had a real beanstalk problem today but luckily Kelly was on hand with a couple of warm, snug pots to put it in to keep it under control. Turns out beanstalks are edible as well, so she had some and ended up getting some sap out of it too. laugh
01-09-2009 13:37
Find all posts by this user
naughtyboy Offline
Daytime W*nker

The DTW Poll
I was wondering what % of daytime callers would stop calling altogether if there was no chance of a 'DTW'.
28-08-2010 13:36
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The DTW Poll
I wouldn't call at all. It's a lot of money to spend to talk to someone so if there was no sexual gratification, there really would be no point for me. That's not a slight on the girls, some of them are lovely people and I could easily sit and talk to them for hours about regular stuff without having a 'DTW', but at £1.50 a minute, I don't think it's worth it.
28-08-2010 13:53
Robbie11 Offline
Senior Poster

I agree if it was totally forbidden or the girls blatantly steered the chat away from naughty / flirty then i wouldnt call. I still dnt like calling the £1.50 chanels and find it hard they justify that price..

If re-incarntion exists, I wanna come back as Louise's undies.

Fave babes: Melissa, Evelyn, Emma, Louise, Gemma, Sammie, Alaska, Roxy, Lucy, Alice, Adele, Rosie, Kate
28-08-2010 17:28
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(28-08-2010 17:28 )Robbie11 Wrote:  I agree if it was totally forbidden or the girls blatantly steered the chat away from naughty / flirty then i wouldnt call. I still dnt like calling the £1.50 chanels and find it hard they justify that price..

Totally agree I'm happy to pay Party Talk 35p a min for general chit chat if I know a girlie, but there's no way I'll pay £1.50 a min unless there's something else naughty on offer.

I have done it in the past spent say 30 / 40 mins chatting away etc and then thought how bloody stupid, you could have had that conversation with the girls in the office or over the garden fence !
30-08-2010 13:33
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Having A Daytime Wank - Chat & Tips
Had my first "proper" dtw today and Hannah C was the er, lucky lady. I've called her a few times and have always enjoyed talking to her, but it was just standard "flirty" conversation with some innuendo. Today I just thought "Fuck it, for £1.50 a minute I may as well get my money's worth". The first thing I told her was I liked her lipstick, but it would look better smeared all over something. She knowingly asked "You don't mean your shirt collar do you?", and that set the tone for a very enjoyable twenty minutes.

You just have to give the girl a fairly obvious innuendo or naughty comment (but not so naughty they would cut you off) and they will either pick up on it, and you're away, or ignore it, in which case you're better off trying elsewhere.

So my pick for a fantastic dtw has to be the equally fantastic Ms. Hannah Claydon.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
31-08-2010 14:40
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Difficult to call up and pay £1.50 a minute for a chat about the weather. So if you are gonna call, we may as well make it worth-while. In the past I've found using my left hand to do the business and hold the phone in the right hand is a good idea. Plus I made full use of the chair in my room, slide down as far as I can on it so I'm under the tv, and the babe is above you then. WinkSmile

Ain't phoned in for a while now though, but that can be a good thing because you've got both hands free then. WinkSmile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
31-08-2010 23:06
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(31-08-2010 23:06 )Regenerated Wrote:  Plus I made full use of the chair in my room, slide down as far as I can on it so I'm under the tv, and the babe is above you then. WinkSmile

Good tip. Will have to remember it if I ever get to set up a den or workstation.Tongue

Gone fishing
31-08-2010 23:35
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(31-08-2010 23:06 )Regenerated Wrote:  Difficult to call up and pay £1.50 a minute for a chat about the weather. So if you are gonna call, we may as well make it worth-while. In the past I've found using my left hand to do the business and hold the phone in the right hand is a good idea. Plus I made full use of the chair in my room, slide down as far as I can on it so I'm under the tv, and the babe is above you then. WinkSmile

Ain't phoned in for a while now though, but that can be a good thing because you've got both hands free then. WinkSmile

Lol good DIY tips there...

I'm sure the dayshows would get a far greater number of callers if they was less expensive, nights are fair enough but I quite enjoyed a day chit chat but the rip off day prices make you sort of feel you deserve a bit more.

I make hardly any calls now as I was clock watching and end up begrudging talking to the girl because it was costing so much, pity really as just watching a girl does nothing for me, I like to call really otherwise I just turn it off and go back to Sky Sports News !
01-09-2010 17:59
Thread Closed